Damn Meghan McCain has it going on.

The GOP didn't respect Obama. I never watch the show. I certainty do not respect Trump and I do not like the GOP and their tax cuts for the rich all the time. Then again McCain doesn't have to work really, I mean one does not get a BS in art if one needs to make a living.

Damn Meghan McCain has it going on.

She sure does! Cindy McCain is worth $100 million herself. John has millions. And when John helps to gut the Estate Tax, she's going to get all of it, not just 98% of it.

The GOP didn't respect Obama. I never watch the show. I certainty do not respect Trump and I do not like the GOP and their tax cuts for the rich all the time. Then again McCain doesn't have to work really, I mean one does not get a BS in art if one needs to make a living.
She's got some humungas chimmy changas. Not that bright though.

She just married that dishonest Federalist pundit Ben Domenech last week. Face The Nation's John Dickerson (very rich family / Right-Winger posing as an unbiased journalist) performed the ceremony.

She pushed the date up to get married before daddy croaked.

tell em how it is, they are too stupid to listen.

She's a silver spooner. Like Sharon Osborne and Gayle King, these are people that would have no chance being in the position they are of their own talent. Meghan looks angry and judgemental all the time. I think she is more measured than the whacko Trump supporters but she defends Trump much of the time on that show which is bizarre. She certainly isn't smart enough to keep up on that show she is just angry and overtly self-righteous. I predict she'll leave the show after 6 months.

Forum List

Back