Dallas GOP candidate will pay his kids to only marry white

He should have purchased suitable POCmarks for his children to marry. How DARE he dispose of his money the way he sees fit.

Teaching his kids to be bigots like he is .
So its bigoted and racist to marry someone of your own race eh? Sure is MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of racist bigots then all over the world.
No one has said that, have they?

Why is it that the ONLY way trumpanzees can frame a "successful" argument is by creating strawmen?
Penelope said he was a bigot, teaching his kids to be bigots.

No strawman.
Is he a bigot for threatening his kids with no inheritance UNLESS they marry a certain race, etc.? Yes or no?
NO. he just wanted what is best for his kids.

No strawman.
Is he a bigot for threatening his kids with no inheritance UNLESS they marry a certain race, etc.? Yes or no?
He can do what he likes with his money. Yes or No.

I married a white man. No harm, no foul.
Yes , but that does not make him less of a BIGOT
Now white men who marry outside their race are bigots.

You need some cock in your butt. Calm you down some.
What the fuck are you talking about.? You're just a zombie troll bot. I am going back to just ignoring your stupid ass.
Like the boys have been ignoring your stupid ass.

You need some cock up there. Calm your nerves.

I see that another republican has weighed in

Founding Fathers Conservative.

Black women don't look like her. Only mulatto women dominant white.
Holy Shit you are shameless!

r/AskFeminists - Is Mulatto a racist term?

It's a very dated term, coming from a time when extremely racist attitudes were more prevalent and more visible than they are today (which is not to say that racism is in any way gone, just that there has been progress in the last hundred or so years). Because it is associated with such a viciously racist era, it carries a lot of very negative baggage. I can't speak to whether or not it is an inherently offensive term, but that's why many people would reject it.

Absent a reason why the term is inherently offensive (can someone else jump in with an answer) I look at it like the difference between "negro" and "black." "Negro" is similarly associated with a lot of vicious racism, so it has fallen out of favor despite having the same literal meaning as "black."

May his wish come true. Welcome his new son in law
ms-13.jpg

He should have purchased suitable POCmarks for his children to marry. How DARE he dispose of his money the way he sees fit.

So its bigoted and racist to marry someone of your own race eh? Sure is MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of racist bigots then all over the world.

Why is it that the ONLY way trumpanzees can frame a "successful" argument is by creating strawmen?

No strawman.

Bigotry is first, then racist , I imagine the father is both.https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-a-bigot-and-a-racist

No strawman.
NO. he just wanted what is best for his kids.

He just wanted what is best for his kids? You don't even realize how stupid and bigoted that is, do you? What is best for the kids is to allow them to make their own choices in life without the threat of financial reprisals. You have a strange idea of what is best for the kids.

What is best for the kids is to allow them to make their own choices in life without the threat of financial reprisals
Look at this way:
What is best for the kids is to allow them to make their own choices in life with the benefit of financial rewards Make the right choice and you will be rewarded.

I'd rather my daughter date a member of MS 13 that you or your ilk, that is for damned sure

You would rather put her in serious danger of being murdered, and certainly beaten on a regular basis,

than someone who disagrees with you politically?

You are literally insane.

Forum List

Back