Dallas GOP candidate will pay his kids to only marry white

From the site:

In 2010, Cunningham established a living trust for his children, the terms of which suggest a personal problem with diversity. The trust provides financial distributions to his children if they reach certain milestones, including marriage to someone who is white, Christian and of the opposite sex.

"Suggest a personal problem with diversity", that's a nice way to put it.

:laugh:

He should have purchased suitable POCmarks for his children to marry. How DARE he dispose of his money the way he sees fit.

only the GOP/whites are evil
Dems/libs/blacks are inhuman...they are NOT human because they could never be evil

:rolleyes-41:

I recall my Dad saying if I ever dated a black woman he would disown me. Imagine his shock when I brought home a black dude. :lol:

So its racist now to want your kids to stick with their own kind? Its NONE of ANYONE'S business but his and his wife and kids! I want the same thing and my kids all know date/mate/marry outside our race you are disowned like you never existed. If it was up to you totalitarian leftists we would have a law FORCING mixed race marriages to rid the world of the white race.

Cunningham, speaking to The Dallas Morning News on Friday about this trust, said his views on interracial marriage have evolved since 2010, thanks in part to his son's involvement with a woman of Vietnamese origin. But he said he cannot change the terms of the trust.

LMAO! His son is a race traitor and now won't get the money! LMAO! I wonder how much this guy is worth.

Forum List

Back