Dallas At Seattle

Skip Bayless picked Dallas this morning on 'First Take'. He fantasized that Romo will pick apart the Seattle secondary in the center and non-Richard Sherman side.
I don't even know why I watch that show anymore.

Because he is right?

Kudos to the Cowboys and F Bayless.
Bayless and Stephen A. along with the majority of the national analysts picked the G-Men to win and they never scored a point; which is mostly what I cared about yesterday. Of course it would have been nice going into the 'bye' weekend for Seattle to have found it within themselves to beat Dallas yesterday.
It appears if you can run against the Seahawks you can beat 'em.
Now that it appears the cowboys are a much better team than they were last year and years past,I am going to be rooting for your eagles to win the division.anybody but the freaking cowboys.I will cheer your eagles on to destroy the cowgirls.

Damn I knew Murray was good but I had no idea he was THIS good.He was the first running back to run for over a 100 yards in the first 5 games of a season opener since O.J. thats some major company right there.

He is the cowboys beast mode.He no doubt will join the cowboys hall of fame running backs Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith in their ring of honor in the future someday.

Murray has had injury troubles so far in his career. Hopefully for his sake, he can stay healthy, but he hasn't been able to to this point.

And while Murray is certainly a very good back, the Cowboys also seem to have an excellent offensive line.

Wilson played his worst game as a Seahawk today.

Congratulations to the Cowboys fans. Your team played hard and Romo made some exceptional throws and your recievers made some unbelieveable catches. Enjoy your victory.

Admittedly Huggy, they are still the team to beat in the NFC. This was a real shocker and maybe a wakeup call.
I dont know if they are still the team to beat after losing to the cowboys at home.Unless they go into a tailspin the cowboys may be the new team in the NFC to beat. But you for sure are right that this was a wakeup call for them.That an understatement!!!

Yes, I should have said the team to beat in the NFC West. But any team that has a formidable defense, such as theirs is one to be reckoned with.

It's halftime. My Hawks have sucked donkey ass all day. I am getting a serious headache.

The REAL problem is that the play calling is HORRIBLE!

They are not using Harvin as a decoy and Dallas is sniffing him out when we do get him the ball.

Wilson is not getting the ball down field. We have great recievers.. USE THEM WILSON !!!!!

They had better make some fucking corrections at halftime or we are going to let these fucking Dallas stiffs have this game.

Our defensive backfield has been dropping like flies but that is no excuse.

The game isn't out of hand yet but we HAVE to play smarter because the refs are killing us. Multiple bad calls against my Hawks.. FUCK YOU ...YOU STANK **** REFS!!!

To answer your question in the other thread.........Da Refs....Da Refs....Da Refs.............is your excuse in the Dallas loss.

It's halftime. My Hawks have sucked donkey ass all day. I am getting a serious headache.

They are not using Harvin as a decoy and Dallas is sniffing him out when we do get him the ball.

Wilson is not getting the ball down field. We have great recievers.. USE THEM WILSON !!!!!

They had better make some fucking corrections at halftime or we are going to let these fucking Dallas stiffs have this game.

The game isn't out of hand yet but we HAVE to play smarter because the refs are killing us. Multiple bad calls against my Hawks.. FUCK YOU ...YOU STANK **** REFS!!!

To answer your question in the other thread.........Da Refs....Da Refs....Da Refs.............is your excuse in the Dallas loss.

I blamed the refs in the Dallas loss????

LIAR !!!!!!

Post a link to a quote.

It never happened.

well the refs did play favorites with the cowboys in that game and they do seem to have soemthing against the hawks,i mean how in hell do they rule that fumble that sherman obviously recovered in favor of the lambs? that was B.S.those refs should be fired and fined a huge penalty for that outright lie.

while i blame the refs for the dallas loss,i dont for this one.Huggy cant face facts that the seahawks alack focus this year,if the didnt,they never would have fallen for a field goal fake and they sure as hell would not have fallen for the trick they played on them that it was a ram reciever on one side who was goingo to catch the ball but it was the other one on the other side who did and ran it in for a tocuhdown.

those two things happened because the seahawks lack focus this year as well as not playing with any heart or desire.

well the refs did play favorites with the cowboys in that game and they do seem to have soemthing against the hawks,i mean how in hell do they rule that fumble that sherman obviously recovered in favor of the lambs? that was B.S.those refs should be fired and fined a huge penalty for that outright lie.

while i blame the refs for the dallas loss,i dont for this one.Huggy cant face facts that the seahawks alack focus this year,if the didnt,they never would have fallen for a field goal fake and they sure as hell would not have fallen for the trick they played on them that it was a ram reciever on one side who was goingo to catch the ball but it was the other one on the other side who did and ran it in for a tocuhdown.

those two things happened because the seahawks lack focus this year as well as not playing with any heart or desire.

I put the illegal fair catch signal on the refs. I expect Jeff Fisher to try to cheat. That's just the cloth he is cut from. What is astonishing is that the refs see 20 players running to one side of the field and don't suspect something is "FISHERLY" demanding a review as ALL scoring plays must be. That officiating crew was one of the most incompetant I have EVER witnessed.

The fake punt success I put on the special teams coach as the Hawks were down from their starting LineIbacker that normally calls the defensive plays on the field. Bobby Wagner usually calls the line play for the Special Teams and he was replaced in the game. For the SP T coach to put all the responsibility on a reserve is outrageous and dereliction of HIS duty as a coach.

You forgot the last dagger the refs thrust into the Hawks back when with a minute left they stripped they, Earl Thomas, stripped the ball and Richard Sherman gained control of the Ball and they gave a clear fumble and a CLEAR Seahawk recovery back to the Rams. The play wasn't even close. Again...one of the worst calls I have ever seen in a game changing play. The fact that they didn't even review it was beyond comprehension within two minutes of the end of a game. That is what they are supposed to do. How they got away with that kind of shabby officiating is beyond me.

Call them excuses if it makes you feel better to be on the side of thieves, cheats and incompetance but I can't stand by and not say it was what it was.

It's hard enough to win on the road but nearly impossible under THOSE conditions.

Call me crazy but I expect something close to a fair game. Why play at all if they are just going to give the game to one team that got thoroughly out played by another.

Forum List

Back