Dallas At Seattle

Seattle put in a weak effort and deserved to lose

Dallas should have won by two TDs

Murray will fall hard as the supposed rushing leader in 2014 as TWO Seattle Seahawks will outgain him on Sunday. Russell Wilson AND Marshawn Lynch will both run for more yards than Murray.

Neither Wilson or Lynch rushed for more yards than Murray, in fact the whole Seahawk team rushed for less yards than Murray.

Not anywhere close to a runaway.

Last edited:
Skip Bayless picked Dallas this morning on 'First Take'. He fantasized that Romo will pick apart the Seattle secondary in the center and non-Richard Sherman side.
I don't even know why I watch that show anymore.

Because he is right?

shitting the bed is a Seattle specialty....they are garbage, led by a garbage coach, in a garbage city.....
Let me make this as predictable and simple and obvious as big hair on a line dance.

Dallas has the leading rusher. Seattle has shut down every hot dog RB they have faced leading the league in run defense this season...by a lot.

The consequense of that matchup makes the Cowboys one dimensional.

When Romo is FORCED to pass he makes mistakes. Tony is good for at least two ints under these circumstances.

THAT is just what will happen when Dallas is on offense and the Hawks are on defense.

When the ball is in Seattles hands they will be facing one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Russell Wilson is really getting good at reading defenses. Seattle just has too many weapons on the field. Wilson simply has too many playmakers to distribute the ball to. Oh then there is the fact that Wilson himself is a dangeRuss weapon with his wheels. Over 120 yards rushing last week.

This game will be a blowout.

:rofl:

seattlesucks.jpg

Let me make this as predictable and simple and obvious as big hair on a line dance.

Dallas has the leading rusher. Seattle has shut down every hot dog RB they have faced leading the league in run defense this season...by a lot.

When Romo is FORCED to pass he makes mistakes. Tony is good for at least two ints under these circumstances.

THAT is just what will happen when Dallas is on offense and the Hawks are on defense.

When the ball is in Seattles hands they will be facing one of the worst defenses in the NFL.

Russell Wilson is really getting good at reading defenses. Seattle just has too many weapons on the field. Wilson simply has too many playmakers to distribute the ball to. Oh then there is the fact that Wilson himself is a dangeRuss weapon with his wheels. Over 120 yards rushing last week.

One of the "worst defenses" hold Lynch to 61 yards.

Wrong, on Romo no INT's.

Of course the heat had to play a big factor, that and Dallas played them the same way San Diego did in their win.

Last edited:

ooops

ooops

:lmao: :lmao:

Wilson played his worst game as a Seahawk today.

Congratulations to the Cowboys fans. Your team played hard and Romo made some exceptional throws and your recievers made some unbelieveable catches. Enjoy your victory.

Dallas is going to win this game.

And rightfully so. They've been the better team.

This is why people shouldn't be talking about going undefeated when they're 1-0.
except people like skip bayless were talking about them going 15-1 BEFORE the season began.Now thats not even going to happen.

QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 9959626, member: 20321"]Seattle put in a weak effort and deserved to lose

Dallas should have won by two TDs[/QUOTE]

cant argue with that.Dallas looks to be a much better team than last year.Much better than many predicted.

Only got to see the last quarter of this game- thank god. Its time to deal with it Huggy,this team does not look hungry to win the superbowl this year.

They have been playing like they think they can just show up and win now.

with this latest loss they have now put themselves in position now where the next 11 games they play they will have to go on a roll and win 10 out of those 11 to secure homefield advantage and thats going to be extremly difficult having to go on the road to play the eagles,panthers and the cardinals as well and the Rams just might not be a pushover either like we were thinking before the season began.Austin Davis looks to be the real deal-which is good for me going into next year for one obvious reason.lol.

Remember unlike the seahawks,THEY scored a lot of points against the cowboys only losing to them by a field goal with the score being something like 37-34.so that game isnt an automatic gimme either like we were thinking before the season began.

ever since their impressive opening day victory against the packers they have been unimpressive in their last four games playing merely 500 ball going a mere unimpressive 2-2.that wont get it done in the NFL.

Not ready to throw in the towel on them just yet but if they dont get their act together starting this week and start playing the way they are capable of and beat the rams and the panthers these next two games CONVINCINGLY,not sloppy like the redskin win,then at that point I WILL throw in the towel.

They had a bye to get themselves ready for this stretch run and they did absolutely NOTHING with it!!!! If they dont start p[laying the way they are capable of in these next two games and turn it up several notches,their not going anywhere this year in the playoffs.

Last edited:
Dallas kept pressure on Wilson all day. He only got one long pass to Kearse, the rest of the day was pretty short gains and Dallas contained him and his running game. The Dallas offense had a similar game plan as San Diego. The Dallas offensive line was able to open holes to the outside to allow Murray the lanes to run.

well if the seahawks dont make it back to the superbowl which is not looking good right now for them,not all is lost for me.My chargers are playing pretty good so far despite all the multiple injurys they have had.

sure they only beat the chokeland faders yesterday by a field goal but that was in oakland and they have a new coach so that obviously got them motivated to go out and play inspiring football.coaching changes have an effect like that on teams and you got to remember this is a fierce revilary-even the year they went 14-2 and got homefiled advantage there was one game they played the raiders where they only beat them by a touchdown so they always play the chargers tough and the raiders only lost to the patriots by a touchdown in boston so they have played some good teams tough down to the wire.

sure the hawks are my favorite team in the NFC "until next year of course for one obvious reason." I have only been a hawks fan the past three years where i have ALWAYS loved the chargers since i was a toddler so I am thrilled they are tied with the donkeys for first,they showed last year they can play with the donkeys and beat them up there in denver something nobody else was able to do so at least my chargers right now are doing well.:dance:

yes the CHARGERS are my favorite team in the NFL and i was pleasantly surprised that they beat the seahawks earlier in the year and proud of them.

seahawks are just my favorite in the NFC.

Skip Bayless picked Dallas this morning on 'First Take'. He fantasized that Romo will pick apart the Seattle secondary in the center and non-Richard Sherman side.

Because he is right?

Kudos to the Cowboys and F Bayless.
Bayless and Stephen A. along with the majority of the national analysts picked the G-Men to win and they never scored a point; which is mostly what I cared about yesterday. Of course it would have been nice going into the 'bye' weekend for Seattle to have found it within themselves to beat Dallas yesterday.
It appears if you can run against the Seahawks you can beat 'em.

Congratulations to the Cowboys fans. Your team played hard and Romo made some exceptional throws and your recievers made some unbelieveable catches. Enjoy your victory.

Admittedly Huggy, they are still the team to beat in the NFC. This was a real shocker and maybe a wakeup call.

Because he is right?

Kudos to the Cowboys and F Bayless.
Bayless and Stephen A. along with the majority of the national analysts picked the G-Men to win and they never scored a point; which is mostly what I cared about yesterday. Of course it would have been nice going into the 'bye' weekend for Seattle to have found it within themselves to beat Dallas yesterday.
It appears if you can run against the Seahawks you can beat 'em.
Now that it appears the cowboys are a much better team than they were last year and years past,I am going to be rooting for your eagles to win the division.anybody but the freaking cowboys.I will cheer your eagles on to destroy the cowgirls.

Damn I knew Murray was good but I had no idea he was THIS good.He was the first running back to run for over a 100 yards in the first 5 games of a season opener since O.J. thats some major company right there.

He is the cowboys beast mode.He no doubt will join the cowboys hall of fame running backs Tony Dorsett and Emmitt Smith in their ring of honor in the future someday.

Admittedly Huggy, they are still the team to beat in the NFC. This was a real shocker and maybe a wakeup call.
I dont know if they are still the team to beat after losing to the cowboys at home.Unless they go into a tailspin the cowboys may be the new team in the NFC to beat. But you for sure are right that this was a wakeup call for them.That an understatement!!!

Forum List

Back