Dalai Lama Gets Freaky

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
The Lama kissed a young boy on the lips. That right there seriously fucked up. But it is much worse than that. Lama told the child he wanted the child to suck on his tongue while the Dalai stuck it out of his mouth. In case you are confused, it is like this: Dalai sticks out his tongue, child takes Dalai's tongue into his underage mouth, and then sucks on the Lama's tongue.

I am wondering why the Lama is not being immediately taken into custody and locked up on charges of child molestation. What is with the sucking on his tongue? Is this some sort of grooming, a stepping stone to something else?!? Jesus Christ!! Any man doing this ought to be put beneath the prison. But Dalai is the freaking Lama. This is absolutely insane. This goes to show you that there is no limit to the sick shit a human being is capable of. Put them in a position of power and some people think they are entitled to do things that society proscribes for the population at large.

I am wondering now if Carl was made to suck the Lama's tongue. "...The Lama was going to stiff me. I said , 'HEY, LAMA! How about a little something for, you know, the effort.' He said 'Oh, there will be no cash. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me, which is nice."

So maybe we can say now that China was right on dealing with the freak show?

Would that then make America's China demonization efforts wrong?

This could show some similarity to the Uighur, Islamic terrorists issue!

• Banned
So maybe we can say now that China was right on dealing with the freak show?

Would that then make America's China demonization efforts wrong?

This could show some similarity to the Uighur, Islamic terrorists issue!
I don't know about all that. Sometimes great men pushing a righteous cause are sick freaks in their private lives. That does not diminish the righteous case, nor does the righteous cause diminish the sin.

The Lama kissed a young boy on the lips. That right there seriously fucked up. But it is much worse than that. Lama told the child he wanted the child to suck on his tongue while the Dalai stuck it out of his mouth. In case you are confused, it is like this: Dalai sticks out his tongue, child takes Dalai's tongue into his underage mouth, and then sucks on the Lama's tongue.

I am wondering why the Lama is not being immediately taken into custody and locked up on charges of child molestation. What is with the sucking on his tongue? Is this some sort of grooming, a stepping stone to something else?!? Jesus Christ!! Any man doing this ought to be put beneath the prison. But Dalai is the freaking Lama. This is absolutely insane. This goes to show you that there is no limit to the sick shit a human being is capable of. Put them in a position of power and some people think they are entitled to do things that society proscribes for the population at large.

I am wondering now if Carl was made to suck the Lama's tongue. "...The Lama was going to stiff me. I said , 'HEY, LAMA! How about a little something for, you know, the effort.' He said 'Oh, there will be no cash. But when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me, which is nice."

He went full Biden.

Yeah I saw that.
WTF? Is he getting dementia like biden?

:dunno: :04:

MAzLg9I.jpg

Forum List

Back