Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

I am tellin ya, by the time congress returns from recess, he will be in the low 40's to high 30's, that's my bet. Congress and the senate will be in the negative numbers by then. LOL

NY Caribiner, wait until the rest come out, this ain't gonna be pretty, how does it feel to be on the loosing side of things and how's all that hope and change workin out for ya? Change is what you are gonna get because it's all you are gonna have left, if your guy is not stopped.

Approve Disapprove Spread

Ipsos/McClatchy 7/30 - 8/3 Approve 58 disapprove 37 +21

I saw that. :lol: Left leaners can cherry pick at least as well as right leaners can.

His average at Real Clear remains the same. Rasmussen is the only one showing him lower consistently. Now we'll hear the Rasmussen apologists and their justification for it's unique polling analysis.
again, moron, Rasmussen was #1 on last falls election, tied with one other
and dont even think about claiming some website where they AVERAGED the pols, because those are NOT actual polls
they use rasmussens data also

I am tellin ya, by the time congress returns from recess, he will be in the low 40's to high 30's, that's my bet. Congress and the senate will be in the negative numbers by then. LOL
demonizing the town hall protesters isnt helping him so much, is it?

Approve Disapprove Spread

Ipsos/McClatchy 7/30 - 8/3 Approve 58 disapprove 37 +21

I saw that. :lol: Left leaners can cherry pick at least as well as right leaners can.

His average at Real Clear remains the same. Rasmussen is the only one showing him lower consistently. Now we'll hear the Rasmussen apologists and their justification for it's unique polling analysis.

indeed.......the same dolts who were falling all over themselves trying to post up the Rasmussen polls last October when Obama wa putting distance between himself and McCain. Then..........it was gospel. Now? Its BS......................

yuk.............yuk..............:D

They keep records over at Real Clear. Care to show some proof of those polls last October?

indeed.......the same dolts who were falling all over themselves trying to post up the Rasmussen polls last October when Obama wa putting distance between himself and McCain. Then..........it was gospel. Now? Its BS......................

yuk.............yuk..............:D

They keep records over at Real Clear. Care to show some proof of those polls last October?

naahhhh.........but you're more than welcome to go check Rasmussen.com out for yourself................

On second thought, perhaps I should provide the sobering reality to the k00k..............Election 2008: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

RASMUSSEN NAILED IT:lol::lol::lol:

Well this certainly didnt help Mr Obama..............

sinking_ship_cartoon.jpg

stimulus fail.............anti-business fail..........bs on unemployment #'s fail...........healthcare insurance lies fail............teleprompter fail...............new taxes fail................cash for clunkers fail.............Gitmo fail..............

all kinda adds up to..............................

obama_hope.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Michael Barone succinctly summarizes the political dynamic related to the Obama plunge in the polls...........

How Obama polarizes the electorate
By: Michael Barone
Senior Political Analyst
08/10/09 12:36 PM EDT
Barack Obama’s support seems to be disproportionately concentrated in a relatively small number of states. That’s the conclusion I drew when I took a look at Gallup’s midyear Obama job approval numbers by state, cited in my Examiner colleague Byron York’s Beltway Confidential blogpost.

Overall Gallup showed Obama approval at 63% nationally in midyear, presumably in dates around June 30 and July 1. We can confidently assume that it’s somewhat lower now, so to get some perspective I counted up the electoral votes of the states in which his approval is above 63%, those in which it is exactly 63% and those in which it’s under 63%. The result is shown in the following table.

State Obama approval Electoral votes

>63% 220
=63% 39
<63% 279

States with above average Obama approval are concentrated in the Northeast (every state northeast of the Potomac except NH and DE), in the Great Lakes (IL, MN, MI) and on the Pacific (HI, CA). Note that every one of these states was carried not only by Obama in 2008 but by John Kerry in 2004 and Al Gore in 2000. Two Obama-Kerry-Gore states show average approval (WA, OR). Ten states with 111 electoral votes carried by Obama in 2008 showed under average approval (NH, DE, OH, IN, WI, IA, NC, FL, CO, NV); two states with 18 electoral votes (VA, NM) showed average approval.

The picture is sharpened if you take Polidata’s projections of the number of electoral votes that each state will have in the 2012 election. Then the table looks like this:

State Obama approval Electoral votes

>63% 213
=63% 40
<63% 285

Conclusion: Obama seems to be polarizing the electorate that potentially puts him and his party in a less than ideal situation in the electoral college and races for the House than they were in 2008. He's doing well on the coasts, including the coasts of the Great Lakes, but not so well in the flyover.

980619631_ed8827aeb3_b-14.jpg

Pretty distinctive trend I'd say... if you think this buffoon has a chance of getting reelected, maybe you better rethink that one... he doesn't stand a chance in hell...

3823455842_ef00f23cb6_o.jpg

He will always have that 30 % die hard left wing support.
Just like bill did.

Indeed...........and 100% of the 21%er k00ks. But......his huge ass problem is that the political center is abandoing him in droves. They didnt expect "change" was going to be to lurch the country to the far left. By the day, the center is becomming very clear on what "change" meant to Obama..........and they dont like much having been fed a load of bs back last summer when he was on the campaign trail.

I just gotta say.........I expected his eventual demise........but never could have guessed the tank would be so quickly and so historic. Not many conservatives could have guessed...........

Except of course for Rush Limbaugh who predicted a quick collapes just this past February..........he was asked about it recently, and this was his reply ( fcukking hysterical)

rush.jpg

Forum List

Back