Dive, Dive....this is not a drill.

Soaring

May 30, 2009
- He's under water and going down fast. When in a hole, stop digging. Heh heh.

Gateway Pundit: Dear Leader's Approval Index Continues to Slide... Drops 6 Points in 1 Week

Monday, July 13, 2009
Dear Leader's Approval Index Continues to Slide... Drops 6 Points in 1 Week
Dear Leader's approval index numbers continue to slide.
Obama has dropped 6 points in one week.
And, The Radical has dropped a whopping 38 points his first 200 days in office.

With 9.5% unemployment and his quadrupling of the national deficit in his first year in office what did you expect?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 28% of the nation's voters now Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President. Thirty-six percent (36%) Strongly Disapprove giving Obama a Presidential Approval Index rating of –8

We live in a society -
"of the Government, by the Government, for the Government".
We are now slaves to A GREEDY government.

Last edited:
Well, there are quite a few of the Rushpublicans that are hoping for a complete breakdown of this nation. Can President Obama prevent the Second Great Republican Depression? I don't know. He doesn't know. But inaction is not an option.

I don't see anything like that. I see a lot of grumbling and dissatisfaction based on very real concerns, and dismissive behavior by liberal half-wits, who refuse to address the issues.

And the grumbling comes from both sides of the aisle. The people who defend him are in the minority.

Forum List

Back