Daddy's home.

No problem if it's low-cal and basically tasteless and not much fun to eat. Oh - I have friends that are Irish!:eusa_whistle:

My blood is the very, very best, tasty and good for you.... except perhaps the Whiskey. :lol::lol:

Can you believe the damned doctor told me to stay away from the blood and only have tomato juice from here on out... The nerve of that guy.:evil:

Did he say anything about not bathing in blood? :lol:

No problem if it's low-cal and basically tasteless and not much fun to eat. Oh - I have friends that are Irish!:eusa_whistle:

My blood is the very, very best, tasty and good for you.... except perhaps the Whiskey. :lol::lol:

Can you believe the damned doctor told me to stay away from the blood and only have tomato juice from here on out... The nerve of that guy.:evil:

COOL!!
Bloody Marys...... Know we know what you can "eat"!

1 oz Smirnoff® No. 21 Vodka
3 oz tomato juice
2 red hot sauce
2 green hot sauce
1 dash Worcestershire sauce
0.5 oz lemon juice
1 pinch salt
1 pinch peppers
1 stalk celery

COOL!!

3 oz tomato juice
2 red hot sauce
2 green hot sauce
0.5 oz lemon juice
1 pinch salt
1 pinch peppers
1 stalk celery

Sounds good except the alcohol... Because of the meds I'm on - NO BOOZE. Well, maybe a drink at Christmas the good doctor said.

Everything I have has been poked, prodded, stretched, reamed-out, or otherwise inspected. They said I could eat anything and as much of anything I wanted as long as it didn't add up to more than what a big hampster would eat in a single meal. Sucks to be me...:evil:

is it a calorie count they gave you, or a low fat diet?

Yes to both... Plus restricted salt. Bastards...

You should change your name to: "I LUV SALTY NUTS"

Everything I have has been poked, prodded, stretched, reamed-out, or otherwise inspected. They said I could eat anything and as much of anything I wanted as long as it didn't add up to more than what a big hampster would eat in a single meal. Sucks to be me...:evil:

BBBUUMMMMEERRRR!

Herbs and spices will be your best friend until you get over the salt need. Splenda for sweetener and if you are a cream guy for coffee...look for non fat half and half.

Can you have chicken and fish or are you on a total veggie diet?

Actually, if you're eating veggies with no additions, you can eat almost limitless amounts, volume-wise.

The thing is, who wants to? Your jaws get tired, and you still want ice cream.

BBBUUMMMMEERRRR!

Herbs and spices will be your best friend until you get over the salt need. Splenda for sweetener and if you are a cream guy for coffee...look for non fat half and half.

No real food restrictions other than low fat, 1700 cals a day and restricted salt. He didn't turn me into one of those veggie zombies.

BBBUUMMMMEERRRR!

No real food restrictions other than low fat, 1700 cals a day and restricted salt. He didn't turn me into one of those veggie zombies.

good...so your not totally fucked. A food scale and measured scoops will be your best friend in helping you to control portions.

BBBUUMMMMEERRRR!

good...so your not totally fucked. A food scale and measured scoops will be your best friend in helping you to control portions.

It's really not so hard to be careful what I eat here of late. When the wife sits down at the table to eat she has a number 3 softball bat there beside her.

COOL!!

3 oz tomato juice
2 red hot sauce
2 green hot sauce
0.5 oz lemon juice
1 pinch salt
1 pinch peppers
1 stalk celery

Sounds good except the alcohol... Because of the meds I'm on - NO BOOZE. Well, maybe a drink at Christmas the good doctor said.

And you listen to the doctor concerning this??!! They all say no booze, riiiiight......
:lol:

It's really not so hard to be careful what I eat here of late. When the wife sits down at the table to eat she has a number 3 softball bat there beside her.

The Dr said you can eat a soft bat? OMG! Who knew they were low in fat. :lol:

*Cuddles*

Good to have you back, Count.

images

Everybody been behaving themselves?

Sure how much trouble can I get into.

Nice day here, went out and racked off a few clips thru the .45. Did pretty well.
Grilled a few steaks on the grill for lunch for some friends that dropped by.
Flopped in the pool for a while.
Thats about it.

Forum List

Back