Daddy's home.

Everything I have has been poked, prodded, stretched, reamed-out, or otherwise inspected. They said I could eat anything and as much of anything I wanted as long as it didn't add up to more than what a big hampster would eat in a single meal. Sucks to be me...:evil:

o thankfully you didnt get the 'true death' ....

good to see you back....you had us worried....we will only discuss rabbit food from now on

Everything I have has been poked, prodded, stretched, reamed-out, or otherwise inspected. They said I could eat anything and as much of anything I wanted as long as it didn't add up to more than what a big hampster would eat in a single meal. Sucks to be me...:evil:

CABG?

:eusa_eh:

So what will your two tablespoons a day consist of?

CABG?

:eusa_eh:

No. Back in 1993 I had 5 by-pass surgery. 3 of the 5 have collapsed and no longer work so I'm pumping blood on just 2. That's why they had to put an implanted pacemaker/defid unit in my chest. They did that April of 2008. I have to be a very careful vampire from here on out... No more really good blood unless it's that low carb kind. You know, blood light.

is it a calorie count they gave you, or a low fat diet?

You got an issue with the green blood of the Irish? :evil:

No problem if it's low-cal and basically tasteless and not much fun to eat. Oh - I have friends that are Irish!:eusa_whistle:

My blood is the very, very best, tasty and good for you.... except perhaps the Whiskey. :lol::lol:

Can you believe the damned doctor told me to stay away from the blood and only have tomato juice from here on out... The nerve of that guy.:evil:

is it a calorie count they gave you, or a low fat diet?

Yes to both... Plus restricted salt. Bastards...

Forum List

Back