Dad Tells Cops they Need a Warrant to Search Home, So they Kick in his Door & Kill Him

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The cop who shot this man needs to fry and those who assisted need to be locked up for a long time.

According to Carroll, deputies began knocking on the door around 3:30 am as they were looking for someone who no longer lived in the home. When Deputies asked Livingston if they could search his home, Livingston said “not without a search warrant,” according to Carroll.

Livingston then shut the door.

Having a man assert his fourth amendment right to be secure in his property was apparently too much for the deputy to handle.

“The cop kicked in the door, got on top of him, started slinging him around beat him…” Carroll said.

Dad Tells Cops they Need a Warrant to Search Home, So they Kick in his Door & Kill Him

The cop who shot this man needs to fry and those who assisted need to be locked up for a long time.

According to Carroll, deputies began knocking on the door around 3:30 am as they were looking for someone who no longer lived in the home. When Deputies asked Livingston if they could search his home, Livingston said “not without a search warrant,” according to Carroll.

Having a man assert his fourth amendment right to be secure in his property was apparently too much for the deputy to handle.

“The cop kicked in the door, got on top of him, started slinging him around beat him…” Carroll said.

You have a serious police training problem in the US. It's horrible ... and a disgrace. These folks are supposed to be protecting people ... Just tragic, sad, disgusting ...

Any minute now, the usual cop apologists will be along to defend this piece of shit

reallly, and aren't you the mod that shut my thread down cause "ouch" isn't a commentary. And now you're complaining about civil rights??? LOL

reallly, and aren't you the mod that shut my thread down cause "ouch" isn't a commentary. And now you're complaining about civil rights??? LOL

butt-hurt-1.jpg

butt-hurt-1.jpg
dang, when and where do I sign up

Careful. If anyone suggests that cops might want to consider killing a few less people, they will be accused of advocating the murder of all cops.

Careful. If anyone suggests that cops might want to consider killing a few less people, they will be accused of advocating the murder of all cops.

I hope he's found guilty of at least manslaughter, and sentenced to a minimum of 5 years.

(Shouldn't take much longer than 2 for convicts to find out he's a cop, and treat him accordingly)

Forum List

Back