Dad leaves 4 year old in freezing car

Stories like these make me wonder what the hell is wrong with people. Did this guy just get out of his car and never give his daughter another thought? Was he so stoned that he even forgot he had a kid? He should lose all rights to her and never be allowed to see her again. She'd be better off for it.

ditto

where were the 13 yr olds parents?

Thirteen-year-olds are legally old enough to be left alone in the house for a certain amount of time. They can even legally babysit younger children. One supposes that her parents were out for the evening or something. I am a bit curious about how she managed to develop this . . . relationship, for want of a better word, with this guy without them having an inkling, but I hesitate to speculate on it without more info.

He should lose all rights to her and never be allowed to see her again. She'd be better off for it.

I agree 100%. It looks like all he is looking at for a sentence is a maximum of 10 years in prison according to Montana state law, even though he could have killed his daughter by leaving her in the car. It astounds me how these parents always seem to get off with such light sentences.

michael vicks dogs have been rescued and rehabed

remember it was men doing the killing...the dogs were tortured and forced to fight..men building on natural instinct.....
Trust me I feel bad for his dogs and they are lucky they were rehabed. Most cities policy on dogs who are involved in dog fights is to put them down. And as for pitbulls my brother has one named Marley and she is biggest sweetheart but I feel bad for anyone who steps between her and my brother or anyone else she cares about.

He's 22? I think his relationship with the 13 year old would have been in the clear if he lived in Colorado, due to their ten year close-in-age exemption. (Which seems ridiculously wide.)

Extremely odd country we live in.

this man should be hung by his balls and left alone with Michael Vicks dogs!

Michael Vick's dogs, all except 2 (I think) were successfully rehabilitated and are now family pets. Dogs are very resilient.

It's much harder to rehabilitate humans.

Heh. Good for you.

The truth is that Watts isn't nearly as horrible as the media makes it out to be. Don't be afraid to walk down the streets of Compton and Watts or anything like that. I go through there quite a bit, and I've found that no one will bother you if you don't bother them. :)

Heh. Good for you.

The truth is that Watts isn't nearly as horrible as the media makes it out to be. Don't be afraid to walk down the streets of Compton and Watts or anything like that. I go through there quite a bit, and I've found that no one will bother you if you don't bother them. :)

I live in one of what is considered one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in my city and it's the same here. A lot of hype. I actually feel safer here than I did when living in the most expensive neighborhood.

One of my good friends grew up in Watts. She turned out okay.

Forum List

Back