DACA--elimination-& the devasting consequences to Social Security & Medicare

I've stated before that I'm for letting the dreamers stay here. They were brought here through no choice of their own so I don't consider them lawbreakers. They've been raised and educated here as Americans and I consider the almost million of them an asset, not a liability.

There is nothing more BONE-HEADED to me, than sending kids that grew up here, and were educated here to a foreign country so they can stimulate the economy there (not here) to pay taxes there (not here.) Keeping in mind that there are dreamers all over this country that are on college campus's and in Universities.

Social Security/Medicare. Back in the 1950's average family size was 4 kids. Over the last several decades family size has been reduced to 2 or less kids. 10K babyboomers are entering social security on a daily basis, and this rate will continue for the next 9 to 10 years. Adding an additional 84 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities. One working person is now supporting 3 retirees on borrowed money from China. Social Security/Medicare is the reason we're continually having to raise the debt ceiling. Right now we don't have the younger generation population in this country to support the military.

So your options are:
1. Let Social Security/Medicare go bankrupt.
2 Cut benefits to the bone.
3. Raise the age of eligibility to 75 years old.
4. Means testing (meaning take from the wealthier to give to the poorer)
5. Keep kids that grew up in this country and that were educated in this country (right here) to support these funds, while also paying Federal and State taxes while stimulating the economy.

th

Reich wingers aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer when it comes to economics.

RONALD REAGAN started the biggest and longest lasting economic boom period in this country. What he do differently from other Presidents? With a swipe of a pen he legalized all illegals in this country.

Ronald-Reagan-Wallpapers.jpg

They came out of their hiding places, got real jobs and started paying real taxes. They opened up their own business's and hired other Americans. They bought & built homes, American cars, T.V's and electronics, furniture, appliances. They went to school & paid for college educations. They had no fear. They set off the longest lasting economic boom period in this Nation's history.

If you don't remember what Ronald Reagan was like, you can watch this video from a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan.

The next serious consquence: Migrant workers are not crossing the border to help farmers bring in their harvests which is now skyrocketing prices on beef, chicken, eggs, milk and fruit and vegi's are rotting on the vine. All due to the hateful rhetoric coming from the Reich wing.
Dairy Farmers Fear Loss Of Labor Under Trump Immigration Actions
Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences
Maine farmers worry about workers’ future under Trump immigration policy
The shortage of farm workers and your grocery bill

th

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, hate, bigotry, & misogyny.

LMAO, like 800,000 are going to make a dent in 84 trillion in unfunded liabilities. You shit don't add up dummy. Ponzi schemes can never sustain themselves.

Losing them aren't going to make it better dumbass. Right now illegals contribute 4 trillion DOLLARS per year to the GDP. Meaning they're buying American cars, electronics, going to restaurants etc. etc. etc. They buy everything you do. 40% of them own homes in this country. Now imagine what would happen to the American economy if they were all kicked out. The last ones you want to kick out are kids that grew up here and were educated here. Most of them don't even speak Spanish--they grew up in an English world.
Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Right now illegals contribute 4 trillion DOLLARS per year to the GDP.

How many illegals are there?

Are you Native American? If not you should shut up. :laugh:
Ya cause my family has been here since 1607 I should shut up? How about you go back to Africa?
Yes you should shut up. NAs were here long before 1607.

I have been back to Africa. However the point is that I am not calling people illegal while being a white person that is here illegally.

Look stupid, being illegal has nothing to do with someone's skin pigment.
Hey stupid. Who said it did?

Are you drunk?
You didnt answer my question. Who claimed being illegal had something to do with your skin color?

Ya cause my family has been here since 1607 I should shut up? How about you go back to Africa?

I have been back to Africa. However the point is that I am not calling people illegal while being a white person that is here illegally.

Are you drunk?
You didnt answer my question. Who claimed being illegal had something to do with your skin color?

LOL "while being a white person" who said that, yes you did bringing skin color into the discussion. Dude its not like I haven't read your previous posts. :eusa_hand:

Are you drunk?

LOL "while being a white person" who said that, yes you did bringing skin color into the discussion. Dude its not like I haven't read your previous posts. :eusa_hand:
"While being a white person that is here illegally..." is a qualifier. I even said I was here illegally. In that instance I was talking specifically about whites whining about DACA. Looks like your reading comprehension failed you. Try again.

Are you drunk?

"While being a white person that is here illegally..." is a qualifier. I even said I was here illegally. In that instance I was talking specifically about whites whining about DACA. Looks like your reading comprehension failed you. Try again.

What does being white have to do with anything? Obviously you feel being white is a factor or you would not have injected race and skin color. And here you are bringing white into it again, I have many legal Hispanic friends who oppose DACA its not a white thing as much as you wish it was. And do you think blacks are in favor of DACA fuck no.

Are you drunk?

What does being white have to do with anything? Obviously you feel being white is a factor or you would not have injected race and skin color. And here you are bringing white into it again, I have many legal Hispanic friends who oppose DACA its not a white thing as much as you wish it was. And do you think blacks are in favor of DACA fuck no.
It has plenty to do with what I was saying. I was talking specifically to whites whining about DACA. Why would I say something about someone I wasnt talking about?

No there wasn't. What the hell are you talking about?
Yes there was. What the hell are you talking about?
What nation? You had a bunch of little tribes warring it out among each other using sticks. They couldn't even figure out the wheel for shit sakes.
The one you just mentioned. No one cares what white people consider a nation to be. A wheel is not a requirement of being a nation. You must be pretty illiterate to think so.
The rest of the real nations care. The Indians should be grateful. It could have been much worse.
I said no one cares what whites think. The NA's should never be grateful for being over ran by savages. You cant get much worse than having your land taken and then being forced to smell the people who stole it.

A lot of these right wingers forget that Mexico once owned the entire Southwest of this country. It was we that were the agressors and took their land away from them. They remember the Alamo that they rally around but don't really remember what the whole context of that story was.

Are you drunk?

It has plenty to do with what I was saying. I was talking specifically to whites whining about DACA. Why would I say something about someone I wasnt talking about?

What does being white have to do with it? Maybe they are just American citizens opposed to DACA, that their skin happens to be white is irrelevant. Plus aren't you libs constantly harping about white privilege, these illegals aren't taking our white privilege jobs they are taking minority jobs right.

What does being white have to do with it? Maybe they are just American citizens opposed to DACA, that their skin happens to be white is irrelevant. Plus aren't you libs constantly harping about white privilege, these illegals aren't taking our white privilege jobs they are taking minority jobs right.
i think its very relevant all I hear crying about it are white people. Thats what being white has to do with it. No illegal child has ever taken my job and in this country I am considered a minority.

Yes there was. What the hell are you talking about?
What nation? You had a bunch of little tribes warring it out among each other using sticks. They couldn't even figure out the wheel for shit sakes.
The one you just mentioned. No one cares what white people consider a nation to be. A wheel is not a requirement of being a nation. You must be pretty illiterate to think so.
The rest of the real nations care. The Indians should be grateful. It could have been much worse.
I said no one cares what whites think. The NA's should never be grateful for being over ran by savages. You cant get much worse than having your land taken and then being forced to smell the people who stole it.

A lot of these right wingers forget that Mexico once owned the entire Southwest of this country. It was we that were the agressors and took their land away from them. They remember the Alamo that they rally around but don't really remember what the whole context of that story was.
The what is now US Southwest was nothing more then territories that were barely populated along what is now the Mexican/US border. Mexico claimed those territories after Spain lost the Independence War there. The US bought the territories from Mexico after they lost the war.
You seem to fail in understanding the context of those Mexican territories that where purchased.

The NA's land I currently occupied were killed off by whites. No one left to take ownership of it except me. I am part NA.
Well if they were killed off fuck it. Let's all just stay.
I dont have an issue with that. My point is that white people should shut up about illegal anything since they are illegals.
Well you were kind of shipped in uninvited as well weren't you?
Had Lincoln not been assassinated, he would have had the Union Army going house to house, rounded up all the black people and shipped them back to Africa. The blacks today owe everything they have to John Wilkes Booth!
Are you really that illiterate or did you just stop reading in history class? Yes Lincoln was a racist but he decided long before he was killed that Blacks should stay in the US.

You keep believing that. You might need to. But Lincoln send thousands of black people back to Africa. He was a founding member of the American Colonization Movement.

You need a history wake up call.

on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust.

He was right. Blacks can never successfully live in the same society as whites adn you prove that every day.

For much of his career, Lincoln believed that colonization—or the idea that a majority of the African-American population should leave the United States and settle in Africa or Central America—was the best way to confront the problem of slavery. His two great political heroes, Henry Clay and Thomas Jefferson, had both favored colonization; both were slave owners who took issue with aspects of slavery but saw no way that blacks and whites could live together peaceably. Lincoln first publicly advocated for colonization in 1852, and in 1854 said that his first instinct would be “to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia” (the African state founded by the American Colonization Society in 1821).

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation

There is nothing more BONE-HEADED to me, than sending kids that grew up here, and were educated here to a foreign country so they can stimulate the economy there (not here) to pay taxes there (not here.) Keeping in mind that there are dreamers all over this country that are on college campus's and in Universities.

Social Security/Medicare. Back in the 1950's average family size was 4 kids. Over the last several decades family size has been reduced to 2 or less kids. 10K babyboomers are entering social security on a daily basis, and this rate will continue for the next 9 to 10 years. Adding an additional 84 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities. One working person is now supporting 3 retirees on borrowed money from China. Social Security/Medicare is the reason we're continually having to raise the debt ceiling. Right now we don't have the younger generation population in this country to support the military.

So your options are:
5. Keep kids that grew up in this country and that were educated in this country (right here) to support these funds, while also paying Federal and State taxes while stimulating the economy.

th

Reich wingers aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer when it comes to economics.

RONALD REAGAN started the biggest and longest lasting economic boom period in this country. What he do differently from other Presidents? With a swipe of a pen he legalized all illegals in this country.

They came out of their hiding places, got real jobs and started paying real taxes. They opened up their own business's and hired other Americans. They bought & built homes, American cars, T.V's and electronics, furniture, appliances. They went to school & paid for college educations. They had no fear. They set off the longest lasting economic boom period in this Nation's history.

If you don't remember what Ronald Reagan was like, you can watch this video from a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan.

The next serious consquence: Migrant workers are not crossing the border to help farmers bring in their harvests which is now skyrocketing prices on beef, chicken, eggs, milk and fruit and vegi's are rotting on the vine. All due to the hateful rhetoric coming from the Reich wing.

th

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, hate, bigotry, & misogyny.

LMAO, like 800,000 are going to make a dent in 84 trillion in unfunded liabilities. You shit don't add up dummy. Ponzi schemes can never sustain themselves.

Losing them aren't going to make it better dumbass. Right now illegals contribute 4 trillion DOLLARS per year to the GDP. Meaning they're buying American cars, electronics, going to restaurants etc. etc. etc. They buy everything you do. 40% of them own homes in this country. Now imagine what would happen to the American economy if they were all kicked out. The last ones you want to kick out are kids that grew up here and were educated here. Most of them don't even speak Spanish--they grew up in an English world.

Illegals do not contribute 4 Trillion dollars to the US GDP, they actually cost US GDP .1%.

Your link uses reports based on already debunked stupidity by the Texas Comptroller and the banker Giovanni Peri. SMH

I've stated before that I'm for letting the dreamers stay here. They were brought here through no choice of their own so I don't consider them lawbreakers. They've been raised and educated here as Americans and I consider the almost million of them an asset, not a liability.

Well, they certainly provide employment for the builders of prisons and for prison guards and such.

So your options are:

th

th

Minus all your unsupported hyperbole, why don't the farmers use the H2A visa that has no annual cap that is specific for them? Who should take the blame for their lack of using the specific visa?

I'm not convinced you even read your links since they pretty much contradict your hyperbole.

Last edited:
Well if they were killed off fuck it. Let's all just stay.
I dont have an issue with that. My point is that white people should shut up about illegal anything since they are illegals.
Well you were kind of shipped in uninvited as well weren't you?
Had Lincoln not been assassinated, he would have had the Union Army going house to house, rounded up all the black people and shipped them back to Africa. The blacks today owe everything they have to John Wilkes Booth!
Are you really that illiterate or did you just stop reading in history class? Yes Lincoln was a racist but he decided long before he was killed that Blacks should stay in the US.

You keep believing that. You might need to. But Lincoln send thousands of black people back to Africa. He was a founding member of the American Colonization Movement.

You need a history wake up call.

on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust.

He was right. Blacks can never successfully live in the same society as whites adn you prove that every day.

For much of his career, Lincoln believed that colonization—or the idea that a majority of the African-American population should leave the United States and settle in Africa or Central America—was the best way to confront the problem of slavery. His two great political heroes, Henry Clay and Thomas Jefferson, had both favored colonization; both were slave owners who took issue with aspects of slavery but saw no way that blacks and whites could live together peaceably. Lincoln first publicly advocated for colonization in 1852, and in 1854 said that his first instinct would be “to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia” (the African state founded by the American Colonization Society in 1821).

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
You need to learn how to read on your own and not have people fill your head with silly nonsense. He said that in 1858. The very act of signing the emancipation act in 1865 without any provisions for sending Black people back to Africa alone shows your belief to be retarded thinking.

"I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel."
-Lincoln 1864

Are you drunk?
You did you dumb broad.

So your options are:

th

th

How do you figure illegals on welfare stealing identities is producing 25% of our GDP. Are you fucking stupid?

True--and they have contributed billions into Social Security/Medicare funds--that they are not eligible to collect on.

"While it has been evident for years that illegal immigrants pay a variety of taxes, the extent of their contributions to Social Security is striking: the money added up to about 10 percent of last year's surplus -- the difference between what the system currently receives in payroll taxes and what it doles out in pension benefits. Moreover, the money paid by illegal workers and their employers is factored into all the Social Security Administration's projections.

Starting in the late 1980's, the Social Security Administration received a flood of W-2 earnings reports with incorrect -- sometimes simply fictitious -- Social Security numbers. It stashed them in what it calls the "earnings suspense file" in the hope that someday it would figure out whom they belonged to.

The file has been mushrooming ever since: $189 billion worth of wages ended up recorded in the suspense file over the 1990's, two and a half times the amount of the 1980's. In the current decade, the file is growing, on average, by more than $50 billion a year, generating $6 billion to $7 billion in Social Security tax revenue and about $1.5 billion in Medicare taxes."
Illegal Immigrants Are Bolstering Social Security With Billions and about $1.5 billion in Medicare taxes."

Illegals can claim SS via Totalization Agreements, they can also get medicare. Half of all contributions by illegals were paid by their employer. The ESP is funded by more than illegals using fake SS #'s.

So your options are:

th

th

Right now illegals contribute 4 trillion DOLLARS per year to the GDP.

How many illegals are there?

Not enough to contribute what he claims.

Are you drunk?
You did you dumb broad.
You must be a retarded monkey that cant read. Please quote where I said this.

Forum List

Back