DACA--elimination-& the devasting consequences to Social Security & Medicare

Its simple, illegals get the hell out of our country and take your damn kids with you.
Are you Native American? If not you should shut up. :laugh:
Ya cause my family has been here since 1607 I should shut up? How about you go back to Africa?
Yes you should shut up. NAs were here long before 1607.

I have been back to Africa. However the point is that I am not calling people illegal while being a white person that is here illegally.
Look you RETARD, the US belongs to Americans, US Citizens, no matter how much you whine and complain about it. We have immigration laws and they need to be enforced. In fact be so kind as to name ANY Country that does NOT have immigration laws. Dumb ass.

Its simple, illegals get the hell out of our country and take your damn kids with you.
Ya cause my family has been here since 1607 I should shut up? How about you go back to Africa?

I have been back to Africa. However the point is that I am not calling people illegal while being a white person that is here illegally.
Look you RETARD, the US belongs to Americans, US Citizens, no matter how much you whine and complain about it. We have immigration laws and they need to be enforced. In fact be so kind as to name ANY Country that does NOT have immigration laws. Dumb ass.
Look white boy. I dont care who you think it belongs to. The point is you should stop whining because youre here illegally.

Yes there was. What the hell are you talking about?
What nation? You had a bunch of little tribes warring it out among each other using sticks. They couldn't even figure out the wheel for shit sakes.
The one you just mentioned. No one cares what white people consider a nation to be. A wheel is not a requirement of being a nation. You must be pretty illiterate to think so.
The rest of the real nations care. The Indians should be grateful. It could have been much worse.
I said no one cares what whites think. The NA's should never be grateful for being over ran by savages. You cant get much worse than having your land taken and then being forced to smell the people who stole it.

A lot of these right wingers forget that Mexico once owned the entire Southwest of this country. It was we that were the agressors and took their land away from them. They remember the Alamo that they rally around but don't really remember what the whole context of that story was.
Well except the Mexican Government ATTACKED the US not the other way around dumb ass.

I dont have an issue with that. My point is that white people should shut up about illegal anything since they are illegals.
Well you were kind of shipped in uninvited as well weren't you?
Had Lincoln not been assassinated, he would have had the Union Army going house to house, rounded up all the black people and shipped them back to Africa. The blacks today owe everything they have to John Wilkes Booth!
Are you really that illiterate or did you just stop reading in history class? Yes Lincoln was a racist but he decided long before he was killed that Blacks should stay in the US.

You keep believing that. You might need to. But Lincoln send thousands of black people back to Africa. He was a founding member of the American Colonization Movement.

You need a history wake up call.

on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust.

He was right. Blacks can never successfully live in the same society as whites adn you prove that every day.

For much of his career, Lincoln believed that colonization—or the idea that a majority of the African-American population should leave the United States and settle in Africa or Central America—was the best way to confront the problem of slavery. His two great political heroes, Henry Clay and Thomas Jefferson, had both favored colonization; both were slave owners who took issue with aspects of slavery but saw no way that blacks and whites could live together peaceably. Lincoln first publicly advocated for colonization in 1852, and in 1854 said that his first instinct would be “to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia” (the African state founded by the American Colonization Society in 1821).

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
You need to learn how to read on your own and not have people fill your head with silly nonsense. He said that in 1858. The very act of signing the emancipation act in 1865 without any provisions for sending Black people back to Africa alone shows your belief to be retarded thinking.

"I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel."
-Lincoln 1864
Emancipation act was NOT 1865, it was a decree that ONLY effected States in rebellion and had nothing to do with what ever eventual plan Lincoln had.

Look white boy. I dont care who you think it belongs to. The point is you should stop whining because youre here illegally.
Don't you find it at least a little concerning you hate white people but would never even consider moving out of a white country? You aren't heading for Africa because it's a shithole, same with Mexico or any other Central or South American country. Yet you still claim to hate white people.

There is nothing more BONE-HEADED to me, than sending kids that grew up here, and were educated here to a foreign country so they can stimulate the economy there (not here) to pay taxes there (not here.) Keeping in mind that there are dreamers all over this country that are on college campus's and in Universities.

Social Security/Medicare. Back in the 1950's average family size was 4 kids. Over the last several decades family size has been reduced to 2 or less kids. 10K babyboomers are entering social security on a daily basis, and this rate will continue for the next 9 to 10 years. Adding an additional 84 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities. One working person is now supporting 3 retirees on borrowed money from China. Social Security/Medicare is the reason we're continually having to raise the debt ceiling. Right now we don't have the younger generation population in this country to support the military.

So your options are:
1. Let Social Security/Medicare go bankrupt.
2 Cut benefits to the bone.
3. Raise the age of eligibility to 75 years old.
4. Means testing (meaning take from the wealthier to give to the poorer)
5. Keep kids that grew up in this country and that were educated in this country (right here) to support these funds, while also paying Federal and State taxes while stimulating the economy.

th

Reich wingers aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer when it comes to economics.

RONALD REAGAN started the biggest and longest lasting economic boom period in this country. What he do differently from other Presidents? With a swipe of a pen he legalized all illegals in this country.

Ronald-Reagan-Wallpapers.jpg

They came out of their hiding places, got real jobs and started paying real taxes. They opened up their own business's and hired other Americans. They bought & built homes, American cars, T.V's and electronics, furniture, appliances. They went to school & paid for college educations. They had no fear. They set off the longest lasting economic boom period in this Nation's history.

If you don't remember what Ronald Reagan was like, you can watch this video from a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan.

The next serious consquence: Migrant workers are not crossing the border to help farmers bring in their harvests which is now skyrocketing prices on beef, chicken, eggs, milk and fruit and vegi's are rotting on the vine. All due to the hateful rhetoric coming from the Reich wing.
Dairy Farmers Fear Loss Of Labor Under Trump Immigration Actions
Alabama law drives out illegal immigrants but also has unexpected consequences
Maine farmers worry about workers’ future under Trump immigration policy
The shortage of farm workers and your grocery bill

th

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, hate, bigotry, & misogyny.

Fuckin-A....so Oreo says our country only kicks ass when we allow our constitution to be shit on and when our taxpayers spoon feed illegal foreigners?
Why aren't we flying jets around the world scooping up all the desperate thirdworlders clinging to life and bringing them here to "stimulate" our economy? Do you here how fucking retarded I sound? Pull your head from your ass bud...you're losing credibility fast.

Well you were kind of shipped in uninvited as well weren't you?
Had Lincoln not been assassinated, he would have had the Union Army going house to house, rounded up all the black people and shipped them back to Africa. The blacks today owe everything they have to John Wilkes Booth!
Are you really that illiterate or did you just stop reading in history class? Yes Lincoln was a racist but he decided long before he was killed that Blacks should stay in the US.

You keep believing that. You might need to. But Lincoln send thousands of black people back to Africa. He was a founding member of the American Colonization Movement.

You need a history wake up call.

on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust.

He was right. Blacks can never successfully live in the same society as whites adn you prove that every day.

For much of his career, Lincoln believed that colonization—or the idea that a majority of the African-American population should leave the United States and settle in Africa or Central America—was the best way to confront the problem of slavery. His two great political heroes, Henry Clay and Thomas Jefferson, had both favored colonization; both were slave owners who took issue with aspects of slavery but saw no way that blacks and whites could live together peaceably. Lincoln first publicly advocated for colonization in 1852, and in 1854 said that his first instinct would be “to free all the slaves, and send them to Liberia” (the African state founded by the American Colonization Society in 1821).

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation
You need to learn how to read on your own and not have people fill your head with silly nonsense. He said that in 1858. The very act of signing the emancipation act in 1865 without any provisions for sending Black people back to Africa alone shows your belief to be retarded thinking.

"I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel."
-Lincoln 1864
Emancipation act was NOT 1865, it was a decree that ONLY effected States in rebellion and had nothing to do with what ever eventual plan Lincoln had.
So show us any plans after 1863 that Lincoln had for sending Black people to Africa.

Don't you find it at least a little concerning you hate white people but would never even consider moving out of a white country? You aren't heading for Africa because it's a shithole, same with Mexico or any other Central or South American country. Yet you still claim to hate white people.

1. i dont hate white people. I have a white god daughter.

2. I have never permanently lived in a white country. I have only visited europe.

3. I will be moving to Africa in the future. I have already purchased land there.

4. I have never claimed to hate whites. If anything I pity them.

Look here Afro Boy...the British...fuckin white boys conquered and built this nation. Those were the times...that's what powerful Armies did. Your ungrateful ass should be thankful they did. Stop and think about the shithole this nation would be had "your people" or Mexicans ran it.

Look here Afro Boy...the British...fuckin white boys conquered and built this nation. Those were the times...that's what powerful Armies did. Your ungrateful ass should be thankful they did. Stop and think about the shithole this nation would be had "your people" or Mexicans ran it.
you couldnt have picked a better avatar and username white boy. A white boy loser and traitor draped in a loser flag and a pin point descriptive name.
laugh.gif

There is nothing more BONE-HEADED to me, than sending kids that grew up here, and were educated here to a foreign country so they can stimulate the economy there (not here) to pay taxes there (not here.) Keeping in mind that there are dreamers all over this country that are on college campus's and in Universities.

Social Security/Medicare. Back in the 1950's average family size was 4 kids. Over the last several decades family size has been reduced to 2 or less kids. 10K babyboomers are entering social security on a daily basis, and this rate will continue for the next 9 to 10 years. Adding an additional 84 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities. One working person is now supporting 3 retirees on borrowed money from China. Social Security/Medicare is the reason we're continually having to raise the debt ceiling. Right now we don't have the younger generation population in this country to support the military.

So your options are:
5. Keep kids that grew up in this country and that were educated in this country (right here) to support these funds, while also paying Federal and State taxes while stimulating the economy.

th

Reich wingers aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer when it comes to economics.

RONALD REAGAN started the biggest and longest lasting economic boom period in this country. What he do differently from other Presidents? With a swipe of a pen he legalized all illegals in this country.

They came out of their hiding places, got real jobs and started paying real taxes. They opened up their own business's and hired other Americans. They bought & built homes, American cars, T.V's and electronics, furniture, appliances. They went to school & paid for college educations. They had no fear. They set off the longest lasting economic boom period in this Nation's history.

If you don't remember what Ronald Reagan was like, you can watch this video from a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan.

The next serious consquence: Migrant workers are not crossing the border to help farmers bring in their harvests which is now skyrocketing prices on beef, chicken, eggs, milk and fruit and vegi's are rotting on the vine. All due to the hateful rhetoric coming from the Reich wing.

th

The Republican party is no longer the party of Lincoln or Reagan. It is now the party of Trump. Stuffed full of ignorance, anger, hate, bigotry, & misogyny.

Fuckin-A....so Oreo says our country only kicks ass when we allow our constitution to be shit on and when our taxpayers spoon feed illegal foreigners?
Why aren't we flying jets around the world scooping up all the desperate thirdworlders clinging to life and bringing them here to "stimulate" our economy? Do you here how fucking retarded I sound? Pull your head from your ass bud...you're losing credibility fast.

The only ones that are having problems with the Constitution are Trump & his supporters. In fact it was Trump during a FOX News interview that the U.S. Constitution is really a bad thing for this country.

Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office. In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”
Donald Trump blames the 'archaic' and 'really bad' US Constitution for his problems

So you're not really in a great position to be talking about the U.S. Constitution.

This country is founded upon immigration. We are considered the melting pot of the world. Immigration (not exclusion) is what has kept this country # 1 in the world, and the strongest country in the world.

Ronald Reagan and every President before Trump understood that concept. If you still don't get it, then here is a message from a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan.

The next serious issue that Republicans have today--is that White's are the minority population in elementary schools today. Meaning that in another 12 years White's will be the minority voting population in this country, and the demographics will change dramatically.
Latino's/Hispanics are the fastest growing population in this country today.

Meaning that if Republicans do not stop with this hateful rhetoric and these kinds of actions against Hispanics and other minorities, they might as well put the entire party on an endangered species list now.
White students to no longer be majority in U.S. public schools
White students to no longer be majority at school
The Ballooning Importance Of The 'Latino Vote,' In 3 Charts

Last edited:

So your options are:

th

th

What's wrong with sending them to other countries and having them stimulate their economies? When other countries modernize and develop better economies, they don't need to flood us with "economic refugees". Are you a racist and don't want "brown" countries to build themselves up?

It's quite hilarious you are now pretending to be a big Reagan fan in order to make an argument. You're turning yourself into a human pretzel trying to convince everyone that unlimited illegal immigration is somehow good for our country.

So your options are:

th

th

The only ones that are having problems with the Constitution are Trump & his supporters. In fact it was Trump during a FOX News interview that the U.S. Constitution is really a bad thing for this country.

Donald Trump has blamed the US constitution for the problems he has encountered during his first 100 days in office. In an interview with Fox News to mark the milestone, the Republican called the system of checks and balances on power “archaic”.“It’s a very rough system,” he said. “It’s an archaic system … It’s really a bad thing for the country.”
Donald Trump blames the 'archaic' and 'really bad' US Constitution for his problems

So you're not really in a great position to be talking about the U.S. Constitution.

This country is founded upon immigration. We are considered the melting pot of the world. Immigration (not exclusion) is what has kept this country # 1 in the world, and the strongest country in the world.

Ronald Reagan and every President before Trump understood that concept. If you still don't get it, then here is a message from a long time friend and former staffer of Ronald Reagan.

The next serious issue that Republicans have today--is that White's are the minority population in elementary schools today. Meaning that in another 12 years White's will be the minority voting population in this country, and the demographics will change dramatically.

Meaning that if Republicans do not stop with this hateful rhetoric and these kinds of actions against Hispanics and other minorities, they might as well put the entire party on an endangered species list now.

Liberals don't want immigrants to melt anymore.
They think America is bad and needs to be more like the 3rd world.

So your options are:

th

th

There you go again with the generalization of "immigrants". Nobody really wants to stop immigration...we love our QUALIFIED positive contributing immigrants....we just want to stop immigration of low grade, low iQ humans....or MEXICANS.

"The next serious issue that Republicans have today--is that White's are the minority population in elementary schools today. Meaning that in another 12 years White's will be the minority voting population in this country, and the demographics will change dramatically.
Latino's/Hispanics are the fastest growing population in this country today"

Herein lies the problem...have you not paid attention?
Are you unaware of the facts and statistics related to Hispanics?
They lead or are a close second to blacks in every negative statistical category. What happens to this country when our majority are Hispanics? Take a peek into Mexico or Southern California....that's what you'll have....Fuckin AWESOME isn't it? Why do you people pretend the writing isn't on the wall?
Let me guess..."But, but, but....the 13th generation Mexicans will be decent, civilized humans"...right? NEGATIVE!

Liberals, pretend that dreamers are conservative women at the march for women....now you want them kicked out.

See how easy that is?

When the native Americans start living exactly like their ancestors did before those they complain about arrived here, I'll shut up. When you're man enough, BOY, to shut me up, get to stepping. Until then get back to doing the type jobs your kind were bred to do. Shining shoes, cleaning white people's houses, washing cars, picking cotton, etc. You decide.

So your options are:

th

th

What's wrong with sending them to other countries and having them stimulate their economies? When other countries modernize and develop better economies, they don't need to flood us with "economic refugees". Are you a racist and don't want "brown" countries to build themselves up?

It's quite hilarious you are now pretending to be a big Reagan fan in order to make an argument. You're turning yourself into a human pretzel trying to convince everyone that unlimited illegal immigration is somehow good for our country.

So you're O.K. with paying for public education here--then sending your investment off to a foreign country--:badgrin: Maybe you should give your 401-K to a foreign country and call it good also. You're still not addressing social security/medicare and the future of this nation--when we don't have the youth to support these funds much less the Federal Government.

Maybe we should start a new slogan "Make America Smart again."

So your options are:

th

th

So you're O.K. with paying for public education here--then sending your investment off to a foreign country--:badgrin: Maybe you should give your 401-K to a foreign country and call it good also. You're still not addressing social security/medicare and the future of this nation--when we don't have the youth to support these funds much less the Federal Government.

Maybe we should start a new slogan "Make America Smart again."

Public education is funded via property tax, everybody pays property tax.

Is public education (K-12) really an investment or does it simply teach the very basics?

The ESF that their SS and various other tax with holdings go into have no bearing on the actual SS account. The ESF funds stay in the ESF account until they are matched to a real SS number, at that point they then go into the actual SS account.

Illegals can get medicare, and some can even get their SS with holdings when they retire via Totalization Agreements, all they have to do is prove they used the number associated with their actual name or prove their alias and the number go together.

So your options are:

th

th

There you go again with the generalization of "immigrants". Nobody really wants to stop immigration...we love our QUALIFIED positive contributing immigrants....we just want to stop immigration of low grade, low iQ humans....or MEXICANS.

"The next serious issue that Republicans have today--is that White's are the minority population in elementary schools today. Meaning that in another 12 years White's will be the minority voting population in this country, and the demographics will change dramatically.
Latino's/Hispanics are the fastest growing population in this country today"

Herein lies the problem...have you not paid attention?
Are you unaware of the facts and statistics related to Hispanics?
They lead or are a close second to blacks in every negative statistical category. What happens to this country when our majority are Hispanics? Take a peek into Mexico or Southern California....that's what you'll have....Fuckin AWESOME isn't it? Why do you people pretend the writing isn't on the wall?
Let me guess..."But, but, but....the 13th generation Mexicans will be decent, civilized humans"...right? NEGATIVE!

Under what rock did you crawl out from under? You''re clearly from the ALT right a new wing of the Republican Party.

170515110556-charlottesville-lee-monument-spencer-protests-0513-exlarge-169.jpg

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
Ex-KKK Leader David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises

Last edited:
There is nothing more BONE-HEADED to me, than sending kids that grew up here, and were educated here to a foreign country so they can stimulate the economy there (not here) to pay taxes there (not here.)

Unless you can prove that all the "Dreamers" will be deported due to the proper order issued by President Donald Trump, your entire post is a LIE.

President Obama issued an illegal feel good executive order which, he himself, acknowledged was unconstitutional. The second a judges gavel came down properly declaring the order unconstitutional, what you're whining about would have happened.

On the other hand, President Trump has rightfully ended an illegal order, while compassionately giving Congress (where the debate belongs) six months to come up with a comprehensive immigration law.

Progressives are always harping that they are the compassionate party. Like always, PROGRESSIVES LIE. They lie even when the truth would serve them better. Here President Trump gives them what they want and the whine and cry! Shameful!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back