D.o.s.e.

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Dillos' Dysfunctional Over-Sensitivity Education

Angry? Tired? Fatigued? Feeling guilty? CHEER UP !! Classes are starting soon for those afflicted with over-sensitivity which causes one to irrationally take offense at anything that happens to be openly displayed in society. Do crosses cause you to cringe ? Does a Bible appear to you as horror story? Do religious celebration make you feel somehow LESS-THAN ?

Sign up now for Dillos' Dysfunctional Over-Sesitivity Education ! ( D.O.S.E.). Through a series of lectures, group therapy, multi-media presentations and hands on experience, you too can learn how to tolerate things that are different from what you want them to be. No longer will you will the pangs of guilt over having ages old customs changed just because of YOUR neurosis. You will no longer be dependent on the ACLU to financially and socially devestate entire communites merely because you are mentally ill.

Think of the happiness you will feel when community energy and effort can be spent on growth rather than repression. Think of the relief you will feel when you are not the only one in your town who has to lock himself indoors for fear of being traumatized by that statue of the Ten Commandments in the town square.

Yes, these and a myriad of yet undiscovered trauma inducing facts of life can be reduced to just another normal daily event after completing this de-sensitization course. BE FREE BE SANE------ACTUALLY DECIDE FOR YOURSELF WHAT IS TO BE FEARED!!

*nominal fees are charged to help others who have been duped by the ACLU
*group rates available
*strict confidentiality is practiced to protect your privacy

dilloduck said:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Can I sign Mariner up?

How about Lolita?

I'd sign up Bully, but there's probably no point in that.

Merlin1047 said:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Can I sign Mariner up?

How about Lolita?

I'd sign up Bully, but there's probably no point in that.

USMB misfit members get special rates !

I'll just look in..I'm too sensitive to sign up. My application could be rejected, ya know? That would scar me for life! I may become suicidal..Geeezzz, nevermind I won't even look in now.:funnyface

Mr. P said:
I'll just look in..I'm too sensitive to sign up. My application could be rejected, ya know? That would scar me for life! I may become suicidal..Geeezzz, nevermind I won't even look in now.:funnyface
shhhhhhhhhhh Mr. P-----your offending the new students ! :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back