D.L. Hughley: White men don't get to decide what racism is

many of those who have been here from the beginning were some of the worst people here....and no, seniority should not count,like i said, some people dont deserve that kind of respect...

Have you ever considered that maybe it’s you folks who don’t understand what this nation was intended to be, if you think those founding families were so terrible?

Liberals and Progressives are the ones who deserve no respect.
oh eat shit old man....like fucking conservatives have never done any harm to this country....you have your head so far up your ass you see out of your mouth....let me see if i can find the Doctor so he can drop you off in 895 or whatever year you said you would like to live in....

[llloh eat shit old man....like fucking conservatives have never done any harm to this country....you have your head so far up your ass you see out of your mouth....

There have been mistakes made by Conservatives over time; though far more made by people who only call themselves Conservatives but don’t live the lifestyle... like Ronald Reagan.

My father thought so...right up until the moment be found himself looking down the barrel of a shotgun. Then he tried to throw his weight around with my uncle, and found himself staring down the sewer-pipe sized barrel of a S&W Model 29, hammer cocked, finger on the trigger, held by a dude who shoots blocks out of the air with it.

Sounds like your father wasn’t very good at threat assessment or preparedness.
See signature...

I don’t think you are understanding. The argument is that whites have not and do not experience racism like blacks have and do therefore they are not qualified to engage at the same level. Does that make sense to you?
Thats like saying I can't discuss the inner working of a car engine because I'm not a mechanic. I wish young blacks today could live for a month during Jim Crow era and then come back to the present and tell us whites are racists.
Well perhaps whites should try living a month in the shoes of modern day blacks and try to understand their plight. Perhaps there is more there than you think??
No, there's nothing mystical about it. American blacks have trapped themselves on modern day plantations. Same owners as ever were.
How so?

I don’t think you are understanding. The argument is that whites have not and do not experience racism like blacks have and do therefore they are not qualified to engage at the same level. Does that make sense to you?
Thats like saying I can't discuss the inner working of a car engine because I'm not a mechanic. I wish young blacks today could live for a month during Jim Crow era and then come back to the present and tell us whites are racists.
Well perhaps whites should try living a month in the shoes of modern day blacks and try to understand their plight. Perhaps there is more there than you think??
No, there's nothing mystical about it. American blacks have trapped themselves on modern day plantations. Same owners as ever were.
How so?
I understand their plight. I've lived in American ghettos from LA to Miami.

How so?
I understand their plight. I've lived in American ghettos from LA to Miami.
I was asking how they’ve trapped themselves on modern day plantations. Did you lose track of the conversation?

Fuck Hughley! His very remark itself is racist! Here's a guy actually saying that racism is a thing that can only be DECIDED ON RACE. Only the Left can be so dim as to make a blatantly racist remark in the professed defense of racism and not even know it.

Fuck Hughley! His very remark itself is racist! Here's a guy actually saying that racism is a thing that can only be DECIDED ON RACE. Only the Left can be so dim as to make a blatantly racist remark in the professed defense of racism and not even know it.
Do you understand his point? Can you articulate it?

Forum List

Back