D.C. and blue staters pay most fed taxes .

You got any idea where you get the food that keeps you Rotting City Cocksuckers from starving, or where you get the fuel that keeps you New England/New York Assholes from freezing?

Yes . From big open red states that suck out our national resources From public lands .

And we get food from heavily subsidized red State Farms.

Thanks for more examples on how red states suck.

You haven't thought this through son :)

No, he hasn't, but he is helping us to fathom the abysses of his ignorance.
What ignorance ? YOU deny the farming industry is heavily subsidized?

Nope, there surely are. Tell me, why do you suppose that is?

not a surprise. The blue states carry the country, while the reds are a bunch of takers.

D.C. Is #1 by a mile . Cause fed employees can't really hide their income .

Infographic: Washington D.C. Pays Most Per Capita Taxes in the United States

Wv , miss, New Mexico , bama , South Carolina bringing up the rear .

Perhaps. I suspect that D.C., as an area, is #1 because it has a lot of well paid people living in the area. Half of the localites one sees in the top ten on the linked list from the prior sentence are in the close-in D.C. burbs.

As for D.C. itself, if one looks at a map of the city, one'll see I295/295 and I395. Roughly speaking, everything east of those roads is economically middle income or lower (measured on a national income scale). To the west of them, by and large, residents are at least upper middle income. Moving farther west, pretty much everyone living west of 16th Street (in D.C., we call it "west of the Park) is at the upper end of upper middle income or higher. There is poverty in D.C., but one fairly well must go looking for it. It's rare that it "reaches out and touches" one. Check some D.C. real estate listings for single family homes "west of the Park." It's quite common that homes in those areas price at $1M+.

(I didn't check, but I suspect that the NY locales shown are all (or nearly so) around the western north shores of Long Island in places like Port Washington, Glen Cove and Oyster Bay.)

Last edited:
not a surprise. The blue states carry the country, while the reds are a bunch of takers.

No twit......the blue cities in Red states eat up the resources......

Cities make the money for this country. Meaning it's the BLUE that's the engine of our economy.

You got any idea where you get the food that keeps you Rotting City Cocksuckers from starving, or where you get the fuel that keeps you New England/New York Assholes from freezing?

Yes . From big open red states that suck out our national resources From public lands .

Yes.

Notice cali is not at the top of the fed tax list?
That's because of all the illegal mexicans who pay no taxes but live off welfare.

Yes.

That's because of all the illegal mexicans who pay no taxes but live off welfare.
Illegals don't qualify for welfare.

Theu pay the most because they make the most. The "red state/blue state" meme is a load of crap because it ignores who's actually paying.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:

The Blue States should form a new country and leave the red states to form a new 3rd world garbage dump where they get a new dictator every time the old one dies and his son takes his place. Like Kim Jong Un or Donald Trump.
Go for it, asshole. You'll be begging to come back after all the parasites flock to your borders.

There's an easy eay to end that: sell off the government owned land and end the welfare programs

Do you have any idea what "per capita" means?

Yes I do . Those states/DC also have pretty good sizes populations compared to the red states at the bottom.

More people = more taxes, providing the majority of people are contributors.

Until you can give a specific list of who pays those taxes, meaning cities and party, this means absolutely nothing.

Yes.

Qualify? Problems not.

Do they cheat and get it? Absolutely.

Do you have any idea what "per capita" means?

Yes I do . Those states/DC also have pretty good sizes populations compared to the red states at the bottom.

More people = more taxes, providing the majority of people are contributors.

Until you can give a specific list of who pays those taxes, meaning cities and party, this means absolutely nothing.

It's beyond his partisan ability to think.

Yes.

Qualify? Problems not.

Do they cheat and get it? Absolutely.

True. The anchor babies qualify, which means the parents benefit. They also get huge tax refunds, no questions asked.

Forum List

Back