Cynthia McKinney Aboard Boat Headed for Gaza, Intercepted by Israeli Naval Force

As to Cynthia McKinney, this is not a politically risky position for her to take. She is giving voice to an element in the black community that thinks the US is evil and responsible for the most reprehensible acts of genocide committed against black people in this country. (CIA spreading AIDS amongst blacks, CIA spreading crack cocaine amongst blacks, the aforementioned killings after Katrina), apparently this group represents a majority in her district :eek: :cuckoo: And Sheila Jackson Lee's district and John Conyers' district and Maxine Watters' district, I could go on but these are the poster children for this particular set of delusional "ideas."

What I think is says about them is either they really believe this bullshit, and we should pity them. Or, they are taking advantage of this strain of thinking and supporting and nurturing it. In which case they are feckless scoundrels and need to be treated as such.

Go look at the pictures of bombed areas in Gaza then explain how you get children "out of harm's way" in one of the most densely populated areas in the world. You claim you want to see innocent women and children taken care of, but Cynthia McKinney was actually trying to do it at the risk of her own life, yet you condemn her.

Irrespective of whatever the hell else is happening in war, ANY fucking war, innocent women and children need to be taken care of. That's not just some damn slogan to make "god-fearing" "decent" people feel good about themselves .. it's a truth that requires humanitarianism and spirituality.

I think your position is incredibly cruel.

I don't know why you insist on saying these are innocent women and children. Since both populations have been homicide bombers in the past, on what basis do you say all of those injured are "innocent?" Additionally, both groups have actively taken part in the Intifada. I would be careful about transferring your distinctly Americanized ideals to other cultures and attempting to impose your ideas of right and wrong on them.

I don't know why you insist on saying these are innocent women and children. Since both populations have been homicide bombers in the past, on what basis do you say all of those injured are "innocent?" Additionally, both groups have actively taken part in the Intifada. I would be careful about transferring your distinctly Americanized ideals to other cultures and attempting to impose your ideas of right and wrong on them.

"Homicide bombers" is one of the most ridiculous phrases since "Freedom Cabbage." Do we have to be PC, or can we just say suicide bombers, since that term is more descriptive?

"Homicide bombers" is one of the most ridiculous phrases since "Freedom Cabbage." Do we have to be PC, or can we just say suicide bombers, since that term is more descriptive?

It's not PC, it's descriptive. They are not attempting to commit suicide, they are attempting to commit homicide by killing other people with their explosive vests.

I like homicide bombers better. It describes just what those losers are doing...committing murder. it is PC for their asshole family and friends that we look at it from their loss.

fuk em'

It's not PC, it's descriptive. They are not attempting to commit suicide, they are attempting to commit homicide by killing other people with their explosive vests.

It is PC. Anyone who sets a bomb and kills people is committing a homicide. The specific feature that sets these bombers aside is that they mean to blow themselves up in the process. Suicide bomber is more accurate. And in some cases they end up not killing anyone else but themselves when the bomb goes off early or they get nervous and set it off early.

Regardless, suicide bomber makes more sense, homicide bomber is a PC phrase that came about on a news channel.

It is PC. Anyone who sets a bomb and kills people is committing a homicide. The specific feature that sets these bombers aside is that they mean to blow themselves up in the process. Suicide bomber is more accurate. And in some cases they end up not killing anyone else but themselves when the bomb goes off early or they get nervous and set it off early.

Regardless, suicide bomber makes more sense, homicide bomber is a PC phrase that came about on a news channel.

Hmmm... would a homo-suicide bomber be a better term?
lol.gif

martyr-bomber?

Don't matter to me... I just use the words fucking coward terrorist scumbag assholes

Hmmm... would a homo-suicide bomber be a better term?
lol.gif

martyr-bomber?

Don't matter to me... I just use the words fucking coward terrorist scumbag assholes

That works.

How about just bomber. Or murderer? If you have to qualify it, suicide bomber makes the most sense.

We don't call a guy who shoots someone in a mall a 'homicide gunman' or someone who bludgeons someone to death a 'homicide bat wielder.' It's just nonsense.

Tough shit, I like it. It's either homicide bomber or target, whichever I feel like calling them at the time. Good day sir!

Tough shit, I like it. It's either homicide bomber or target, whichever I feel like calling them at the time. Good day sir!

You're free to like it. People like stupid things all the time. You can continue to be free to like it while I'm free to dislike it.

homicide bomber makes more sense. when the bomb goes off by accident or prematurely and nobody else gets hurt it's called a great day

Last edited:
homicide bomber makes more sense. when the bomb goes off by accident or prematurely and nobody else gets hurt it's called djustice

No, anyone one who kills someone with a bomb is committing a homicide, but we don't call them 'homicide bombers.' The feature that distinguishes these bombers from the others is that they kill themselves in the process, so the term 'suicide' is descriptive whereas 'homicide' is superfluous.

No, anyone one who kills someone with a bomb is committing a homicide, but we don't call them 'homicide bombers.' The feature that distinguishes these bombers from the others is that they kill themselves in the process, so the term 'suicide' is descriptive whereas 'homicide' is superfluous.

well, it seems to me that you are caught in a faulty logic trap. all bombers do not commit homicide. all bombers do not commit suicide. all bombers are not equal.

a so called suicide bomber's main objective is mass murder/homicide/terror with the strategic thinking that it is more easily accomplished if one straps the bomb on oneself as a way of hiding the explosives. if they could bomb without he vest they would.

the term homicide is NOT superfluous unless I buy your faulty premise(s).

how about homicidal bomber? or mass murdering bomber?

descriptive labels do not always tell the whole story or make sense at all. you are arguing language rules that are purely academic. language is often more than that as it evolves, it changes. meanings are often insufficient because we are hamstrung by words or rules.

American English is uniquely different than British English, or so H.L. Mencken proposed. Language is more than an academic exercise or study.

Yet for a week while Hamas launched rockets into cities and towns of Israel you had absolutely NOTHING to say. Not a single post, not a single complaint from you. No demands for the UN to stop it, no demands for Hamas to stop targeting civilians.

Then as soon as Israel responds by attacking MILITARY targets you are all weepy and demanding that the Jewish Monsters stop RIGHT NOW. You even posted a call for a UN force to stop the Israelis but do NOTHING about Hamas.

One must assume from that position the only civilians and the only children you care about are NOT Jewish at all.

NOTICE CAREFULLY that BAC REFUSES to answer the above.

She's doing what most politicians don't have the balls to do. She's taking a stand. If she wanted good publicity she'd be kissing Israeli ass just like everybody else. Publicity and "being liked" has never been her motivation. No matter what you may think of her, she is unafraid to take a stand whether it costs her a career or her life .. something that seems strangely unfamiliar to you.
I havn't agreed with her before, but now I veiw her as a Hero!!

Next time she runs for any office, I will send her a donation. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back