Curious. We found out about the last four Trump/Putin meetings from the Russian Press.

• Banned
Trump thanks Putin for acknowledging US economic achievements — Tass Russian News

You have to admit. It's awfully queer. Finding out about Trump and Putin's telephone conversations from the Kremlin first before verified by our own press.

Has this ever happened ever? Not to my knowledge. Not four times in a row.

Talking to someone on the phone is now considered a meeting?

You are one seriously messed up in the head douchebag!
If it's no big deal, then why the secrecy?

Trump thanks Putin for acknowledging US economic achievements — Tass Russian News

You have to admit. It's awfully queer. Finding out about Trump and Putin's telephone conversations from the Kremlin first before verified by our own press.

Trump did it just so you could have something to bitch about. I bet thats how you feel I'm sure there's a scientific name for that kind of psychosis.
No President in history has revealed every communication they've had with foreign leaders.

Last edited:
  • Banned
In demented Deanie boys head, our president talking to the president of another country is somehow inappropriate. ...... :cuckoo:
If Trump is taking orders, then it is indeed "inappropriate".

You wouldn't understand.

You're just used to jughead reporting all of the governments actions to CNN. Real presidents who have our interest at heart don't blab to the media. Take another midol.

In demented Deanie boys head, our president talking to the president of another country is somehow inappropriate. ...... :cuckoo:
the 64,000 dollar question is WHY are we finding out from the Russian press after the fact and not our white house Press secretary in her daily briefings?

Why would Trump want to hide the meetings from the American citizens?

He's acting really weird....

Hiding something? Yeah Trump is hiding something alright. The fact that he didn't call you up and brief you is a real hot button issue. As a matter of fact, I'll bet Trump has all manner of things going on that he hasn't told us about. I wonder what Trump will wear at the next meeting? Maybe him being a commie and all is why he wears those red ties! OMG!

You're just used to jughead reporting all of the governments actions to CNN. Real presidents who have our interest at heart don't blab to the media. Take another midol.
Except to Russian Papers. Why them? And not ours?

Hiding something? Yeah Trump is hiding something alright. The fact that he didn't call you up and brief you is a real hot button issue. As a matter of fact, I'll bet Trump has all manner of things going on that he hasn't told us about. I wonder what Trump will wear at the next meeting? Maybe him being a commie and all is why he wears those red ties! OMG!
It doesn't bother you that nearly everyone in the Trump Administration has Russian Connections? Not one, not two, but nearly everyone. How can that be?

Wow.................you conservatives bitched when there was that open mic misstep that Obama had when he was talking to a Russian diplomat and said that he would have more flexibility after the election. Conservatives screamed there was collusion going on when he did that. Unfortunately for the cons, it was a big nothing burger because the thing Obama was talking about needed more time than what he had remaining in his first term, so he told them to wait.

Now? Trump is having phone meetings with Putin himself, and the only way that we find out about them is whenever Russia media releases the transcripts.

I guess it's okay if a Republican does it.

Depends on the environment. In recruiting, we regularly had phone meetings in the form of conference calls because we had to have all the MEPS heads get together and talk, but we were all in different areas, hence the conference call that was considered a meeting.

Wow.................you conservatives bitched when there was that open mic misstep that Obama had when he was talking to a Russian diplomat and said that he would have more flexibility after the election. Conservatives screamed there was collusion going on when he did that. Unfortunately for the cons, it was a big nothing burger because the thing Obama was talking about needed more time than what he had remaining in his first term, so he told them to wait.

Now? Trump is having phone meetings with Putin himself, and the only way that we find out about them is whenever Russia media releases the transcripts.

I guess it's okay if a Republican does it.

Exactly,

Republicans can be trusted, democrats cannot.

Depends on the environment. In recruiting, we regularly had phone meetings in the form of conference calls because we had to have all the MEPS heads get together and talk, but we were all in different areas, hence the conference call that was considered a meeting.

No. That is a conference call, not a meeting. You are confused yet again.

No. That is a conference call, not a meeting. You are confused yet again.

Well, the command MCPO, the XO, and all the heads of the other MEPS called it a meeting, which is why I did as well. Guess you never worked in recruiting, did you?

Forum List

Back