Curious. We found out about the last four Trump/Putin meetings from the Russian Press.

Trump thanks Putin for acknowledging US economic achievements — Tass Russian News

You have to admit. It's awfully queer. Finding out about Trump and Putin's telephone conversations from the Kremlin first before verified by our own press.

Has this ever happened ever? Not to my knowledge. Not four times in a row.

Talking to someone on the phone is now considered a meeting?

You are one seriously messed up in the head douchebag!

Depends on the environment. In recruiting, we regularly had phone meetings in the form of conference calls because we had to have all the MEPS heads get together and talk, but we were all in different areas, hence the conference call that was considered a meeting.

No. That is a conference call, not a meeting. You are confused yet again.

Well, the command MCPO, the XO, and all the heads of the other MEPS called it a meeting, which is why I did as well. Guess you never worked in recruiting, did you?

Nope not at all, just 3 years as the EPO of the highest producing district in the country! We won so many awards we had to put them in extra checked baggage to bring them home.

When we had a meeting, I went to my MEPS and talked face-to-face because there was no problem getting the service reps there.

When I talked on a phone with multiple parties, we called it a conference call.

Hiding something? Yeah Trump is hiding something alright. The fact that he didn't call you up and brief you is a real hot button issue. As a matter of fact, I'll bet Trump has all manner of things going on that he hasn't told us about. I wonder what Trump will wear at the next meeting? Maybe him being a commie and all is why he wears those red ties! OMG!
It doesn't bother you that nearly everyone in the Trump Administration has Russian Connections? Not one, not two, but nearly everyone. How can that be?
It can because you are a liar.

Trump thanks Putin for acknowledging US economic achievements — Tass Russian News

You have to admit. It's awfully queer. Finding out about Trump and Putin's telephone conversations from the Kremlin first before verified by our own press.

Nothing funny about it. That's where trump gets all his information from.
mental_hospitals_lawsuit.jpeg

that where you live?

That your house? How long have you been living there?

Yeah, it's a private residence, anyone can tell that.

You didn't post any comment with the pic. Therefore, I can make guesses for anything I want if there is no context. I chose to presume that you were posting a picture of where you live.

You didn't post any comment with the pic. Therefore, I can make guesses for anything I want if there is no context. I chose to presume that you were posting a picture of where you live.
You fail at even being a good liar.

Really? All anyone would have to do to see what the conversation was about is to simply expand the post and read it for themselves. Try again.

Really? All anyone would have to do to see what the conversation was about is to simply expand the post and read it for themselves. Try again.
Ok, you are definitely a poor liar.

How can these right wingers defend these secret calls have so much trust?

Especially from someone with Trump's history at tricking people and being dishonest?

It has every indication of a cult.

If the calls are secret how do you know about them? lol

If the calls are secret how do you know about them? lol
I already said dunce, the Russian Press posted the stories. Our press had to ask the White House to verify.
It was all in the news. Everyone saw.

I wonder how deferential Trump was to Putin?

Did Trump cry, "This is so hard Vlad. How long to I have to do it? What do you want me to do next?"?

I bet he did. Trump is OWNED by Putin. When Trump is no longer useful, Putin will tell us just to fuk with us and with Trump. That's just who he is.

They had another call today that the Russian press reported first.

That's five.

Funny how their talking points seem to match up.

I suspect the reason our media hasn't reported them is because Putin makes statements they don't like, example this last one where Putin specifically mentions what a great job Trump is doing with the US economy - the US media doesn't want American voters to know that because they're actively trying to "influence" the [2020] election.

Forum List

Back