CA lawmakers want to commit felony and give health coverage to illegals

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to come to or reside in america.

California lawmakers propose health coverage for immigrants

dec 14 2017 SACRAMENTO, Calif. – California, flush with cash from an expanding economy, would eventually spend $1 billion a year to provide health care to immigrants living in the state illegally under a proposal announced Wednesday by Democratic lawmakers.

The proposal would eliminate legal residency requirements in California’s Medicaid program, known as Medi-Cal, as the state has already done for young people up to age 19.

It’s part of $4.3 billion in new spending proposed by Assemblyman Phil Ting, a San Francisco Democrat who leads the budget committee. Assembly Democrats also want to expand a tax credit for the working poor, boost preschool and child care, and increase college scholarships to reduce reliance on student loans.

• Banned
This is money that could and should be spent on fire prevention and control but brownie would rather buy more illegal alien votes

Section 1324 of title 8 of the US code makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to come to or reside in america.

California lawmakers propose health coverage for immigrants

dec 14 2017 SACRAMENTO, Calif. – California, flush with cash from an expanding economy, would eventually spend $1 billion a year to provide health care to immigrants living in the state illegally under a proposal announced Wednesday by Democratic lawmakers.

The proposal would eliminate legal residency requirements in California’s Medicaid program, known as Medi-Cal, as the state has already done for young people up to age 19.

It’s part of $4.3 billion in new spending proposed by Assemblyman Phil Ting, a San Francisco Democrat who leads the budget committee. Assembly Democrats also want to expand a tax credit for the working poor, boost preschool and child care, and increase college scholarships to reduce reliance on student loans.

So if they do, they should be arrested. Period. Make an example.

Part of the deal is, the illegals have to vote democrat

• Banned
If the state does the program and the fed money is not involved, there is no federal law breaking. Tough.

HAHAHA. Doesn't matter who funds the program , you idiot. They are encouraging illegals to live here. This is open and shut.

You can be angry all you want, SS, but you are still wrong. :) The federal law says nothing about prohibiting health care to illegals.

Tough, but there it is.

Call me crazy but if California wants to give them free shit it will keep the scum in California.....the last thing we want is for these illegals to move east.

You can be angry all you want, SS, but you are still wrong. :) The federal law says nothing about prohibiting health care to illegals.

Tough, but there it is.

Are you insane?? It says you can't encourage illegals to live here and giving them free healthcare certainly does that. How can you be so stupid??

Call me crazy but if California wants to give them free shit it will keep the scum in California.....the last thing we want is for these illegals to move east.

That's a stupid thing to say. We want them to move back of mexico and taking away the freebies will accomplish that.

That's a stupid thing to say. We want them to move back of mexico and taking away the freebies will accomplish that.

I was talking short term solution...we need the wall fast then pull the rug out. Once the free shit is gone they will bail quick and not return. Trump needs to get the wall done fast!

Tough, but there it is.

Are you insane?? It says you can't encourage illegals to live here and giving them free healthcare certainly does that. How can you be so stupid??
It says nothing of the sort, SS. You can read but don't understand has been your problem.

I was talking short term solution...we need the wall fast then pull the rug out. Once the free shit is gone they will bail quick and not return. Trump needs to get the wall done fast!

I really don't think we need the wall. End the freebies such as free school and health care and throw employers who hire illegals in prison and the invasion will stop. This is an easy problem to solve. We don't do it because

1. Democrats want the vote of illegals

2. Democrats hate white people

3. Both parties take corporate bribes to support illegals.

Who would want to be in the eastern USA? Not anyone with a brain that is for sure. You need to practice what you preach there and racism is the ideology of the day.

Forum List

Back