Culture and Art - the "Palestinian" Arab kind

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
One thing that really bothers me about the "Palestinian" Arab Death Cult is how its immense body of inflexible, and neurotic religious laws that are focused toward hate, robs kids of their childhood. I'm of the opinion that you can raise a child to know the difference between right and wrong without invoking the terror of God's wrath for trangressing endless, elaborate points of totalitarian doctrine and using that to poison minds. I just think that youth shouldn't be squandered this way—it's too precious.

Well, chiggity-check out what passes for culture and art for “Palestinian” arabs. Now their teens and young adults get to enjoy Shakespeare, Tennesee Williams, Arthur Miller, ect., just like we do, well, sorta’

PA promotes murder as positive act - PMW Bulletins

At official PA event under the auspices of Abbas, a play ended with killing of all the "Israelis" and the cold-blooded murder of a Palestinian "spy," to the cheers of the Palestinian audience.

In response to the staged murder, the audience erupts in applause and whistles. The united Fatah and Hamas group salute their leader - the murderer - who marches around with the Palestinian flag.

Forum List

Back