Cultural Marxists have turned Cat Woman bi sexual..

DC s Catwoman Comes Out as Bisexual - The Hollywood Reporter

Glad my kids aren't into comic books...this shit is disgusting and we can see EXACTLY who they are targetng with their filth
Unless your kids are still very young I am sure they are familiar with the concept of bisexuality. Can't shelter them forever but there is hope for you, with a lot of work maybe you can teach them to irrationally hate alternative lifestyles too.

Glad my kids aren't into comic books...this shit is disgusting and we can see EXACTLY who they are targetng with their filth
Unless your kids are still very young I am sure they are familiar with the concept of bisexuality. Can't shelter them forever but there is hope for you, with a lot of work maybe you can teach them to irrationally hate alternative lifestyles too.
8,6,2. My 6 year old asked what gay was...probably heard it at school...took the time to explain how some people are born with mental illness that makes them think they are attracted to another guy or another girl..that was good enough for him for now. Its our job to shield our kids from disgusting filth such as this.

8,6,2. My 6 year old asked what gay was...probably heard it at school...took the time to explain how some people are born with mental illness that makes them think they are attracted to another guy or another girl..that was good enough for him for now. Its our job to shield our kids from disgusting filth such as this.
Nothing like lying to your kids. Carry on.

Get a fucking grip, god damn.

Who even says "cultural marxists?"

I can only picture brains popping out of foreheads typing something like that. Grow up.

Just because Faggot Domestic Terrorists managed to get the mental health community to take homosexuality off their list of mental illnesses doesn't make it an less of a mental illness.
Mental Health Diagnoses Decided by Vote Not Discovery

I can only picture brains popping out of foreheads typing something like that. Grow up.
Facts scare you I understand. Its cultural marxism...here I will share the definition of it with you.
Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Unlike traditional Marxism that focuses on economics, Cultural Marxism focuses on culture and maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. Cultural Marxists absurdly deny the biological reality of gender and race and argue that gender and race are “social constructs”. Nonetheless, Cultural Marxists support the race-based identity politics of non-whites. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms and anti-male feminism, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children. Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology.

Just because Faggot Domestic Terrorists managed to get the mental health community to take homosexuality off their list of mental illnesses doesn't make it an less of a mental illness.

Facts scare you I understand. Its cultural marxism...here I will share the definition of it with you.
Cultural Marxism: An offshoot of Marxism that gave birth to political correctness, multiculturalism and "anti-racism." Unlike traditional Marxism that focuses on economics, Cultural Marxism focuses on culture and maintains that all human behavior is a result of culture (not heredity / race) and thus malleable. Cultural Marxists absurdly deny the biological reality of gender and race and argue that gender and race are “social constructs”. Nonetheless, Cultural Marxists support the race-based identity politics of non-whites. Cultural Marxists typically support race-based affirmative action, the proposition state (as opposed to a nation rooted in common ancestry), elevating non-Western religions above Western religions, speech codes and censorship, multiculturalism, diversity training, anti-Western education curricula, maladaptive sexual norms and anti-male feminism, the dispossession of white people, and mass Third World immigration into Western countries. Cultural Marxists have promoted idea that white people, instead of birthing white babies, should interracially marry or adopt non-white children. Samuel P. Huntington maintained that Cultural Marxism is an anti-white ideology.
There are men who are sick in this world. It's not the homos, it's you.

Seems like you live a sheltered life.
Not even close...I am just enlightened by the truth, I live unfortunately in an area I am a minority in. I deal with scum that doesn't belong here every day.

The mentally sick and their allies will always attack the normal traditional correct thinking. Cultural Marxism has creeped into the education system as to get them younger and younger as to be able to brainwash them early.

Not even close...I am just enlightened by the truth, I live unfortunately in an area I am a minority in. I deal with scum that doesn't belong here every day.

The mentally sick and their allies will always attack the normal traditional correct thinking. Cultural Marxism has creeped into the education system as to get them younger and younger as to be able to brainwash them early.
I have hope for your children. They will someday grow up and realize that their father is a scared child, who lets his fears control him, and that what he taught them were lies. Your house will not be a happy one. Nuff said.

I didn't ask for your biography, no one ever forgives their parents for lying to them about important stuff.

I have hope for your children. They will someday grow up and realize that their father is a scared child, who lets his fears control him, and that what he taught them were lies. Your house will not be a happy one. Nuff said.
The only thing I am scared of/for is the society my children must grow up in that hates them merely because they are white and have pride in where they come from and have no white guilt. I take time to talk to my kids,I make sure they know I am here for them to ask questions about ANYTHING they have a question about. The TV does not raise my kids,Nor does school. Last month we had a conversation about MLK and the lie of black history and all that anti white garbage that's forced on kids today in school...It was mostly me and my 8 year old. She is a very inquisitive child and enjoys learning...Your kind will try to get every child indoctrinated and its probably pretty easy to do with to the kids whose parents work a lot or don't pay attention to them and let the TV raise them...not so with mine. Books,Books,Books...Talk Talk Talk....both me and the wife take very seriously our duties as parents and will not let cultural marxism creep into our home.

I didn't ask for your biography, no one ever forgives their parents for lying to them about important stuff.
I didn't ask if you asked. I don't sugar coat things for my kids to be politically correct. Be straight up with kids and they will never stray from what they have been taught. I know for a fact kids naturally see the world as it is,its cultural marxists that try to brainwash them into thinking the way they are thinking is wrong and hateful etc. Its why I am so close to my kids and my door is always open,not only do I explain to them how things are,I let them use the internet to research it for themselves. :)

The only thing I am scared of/for is the society my children must grow up in that hates them merely because they are white and have pride in where they come from and have no white guilt. I take time to talk to my kids,I make sure they know I am here for them to ask questions about ANYTHING they have a question about. The TV does not raise my kids,Nor does school. Last month we had a conversation about MLK and the lie of black history and all that anti white garbage that's forced on kids today in school...It was mostly me and my 8 year old. She is a very inquisitive child and enjoys learning...Your kind will try to get every child indoctrinated and its probably pretty easy to do with to the kids whose parents work a lot or don't pay attention to them and let the TV raise them...not so with mine. Books,Books,Books...Talk Talk Talk....both me and the wife take very seriously our duties as parents and will not let cultural marxism creep into our home.
I'm sure you must be very proud of your little Hitler Youths, but they will soon discover you are full of Whitey-Pride shit, and be on their way, like the son of this Nazi pond-scum: Murder of Jeff Hall - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I didn't ask if you asked. I don't sugar coat things for my kids to be politically correct. Be straight up with kids and they will never stray from what they have been taught. I know for a fact kids naturally see the world as it is,its cultural marxists that try to brainwash them into thinking the way they are thinking is wrong and hateful etc. Its why I am so close to my kids and my door is always open,not only do I explain to them how things are,I let them use the internet to research it for themselves. :)
Once again, I didn't ask you for your Bio, I don't care, If you want to raise a litter of racist paranoid assholes that's your business.

I'm sure you must be very proud of your little Hitler Youths, but they will soon discover you are full of Whitey-Pride shit, and be on their way, like the son of this Nazi pond-scum: Murder of Jeff Hall - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You keep dreaming cultural marxist.I know it must piss you off that you can't brainwash all children. Jeff Hall was killed by a troubled child had nothing to do with his beliefs. We also don't have any weapons in the home...just never got around to it. If I remember correctly the kid killed him because he was afraid his parents were going to get a divorce.

You keep dreaming cultural marxist.I know it must piss you off that you can't brainwash all children. Jeff Hall was killed by a troubled child had nothing to do with his beliefs. We also don't have any weapons in the home...just never got around to it. If I remember correctly the kid killed him because he was afraid his parents were going to get a divorce.
No, it's because dad was beating White Pride into him and his mother, literally.

And logic for you. If you're worried your parents are going to split up, you don't blow one of them away.

Forum List

Back