YET Another Obama Unconstitutional EO- Obama to ban AR-15 bullets

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
What the little panty waste Obama couldn't get done by vote, he is addressing with another unlawful EO. Obama continues his rule instead of governing from the Imperial White House.

This man just doesn't know how to quit when he's marginally behind

-Geaux

---------------------------------

As promised, President Obama is using executive actions to impose gun control on the nation, targeting the top-selling rifle in the country, the AR-15 style semi-automatic, with a ban on one of the most-used AR bullets by sportsmen and target shooters.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela’s, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president.

Obama to ban bullets by executive action threatens top-selling AR-15 rifle WashingtonExaminer.com

"Another Obama Unconstitutional EO- Obama to ban AR-15 bullets"

The stupidity of most conservatives such as the OP is considerable.

The proposal to end the exemption is not an 'EO,' it has nothing to do with the president, it hasn't been reviewed by a Federal court, consequently nothing is 'un-Constitutional.'

That the OP and many others on the right feel so comfortable lying is indeed bizarre.

The proposal to end the exemption is not an 'EO,' it has nothing to do with the president, it hasn't been reviewed by a Federal court, consequently nothing is 'un-Constitutional.'

That the OP and many others on the right feel so comfortable lying is indeed bizarre.

Write it down leftist and add it to Obama's broad and never ending Unconstitutional EO conga line.

Orders actions not much difference. This will ultimately wind up in the courts and ruled UC

-Geaux

Write it down leftist and add it to Obama's broad and never ending Unconstitutional EO conga line.

-Geaux
Do you even know you're a liar.

Do you even care.

Perhaps you're a well-disciplined liberal troll doing an excellent job of making conservatives out to be hateful, ignorant liars.

It's difficult to believe anyone with the mental ability to turn on a computer believes the lies and rot you post.

OK, that's why I have 7.62x39 ammo stockpiled. My SKS takes a lickin' and keeps on kickin' pretty nicely and because it has a wooden stock, most gun-grabbing morons don't see it as an "assault weapon". Of course, I have refused to remove that evil freakin' bayonet. Oh, well, never know what you're gonna need most. Eliminate ammo and we'll have to resort to other means of defending our Constitutional rights from the current self-declared monarchy.

OK, that's why I have 7.62x39 ammo stockpiled. My SKS takes a lickin' and keeps on kickin' pretty nicely and because it has a wooden stock, most gun-grabbing morons don't see it as an "assault weapon". Of course, I have refused to remove that evil freakin' bayonet. Oh, well, never know what you're gonna need most. Eliminate ammo and we'll have to resort to other means of defending our Constitutional rights from the current self-declared monarchy.

Indeed. Obama and his gun grabbing loons are pricks. Banning bullets will do nothing to the patriots. They don't buy ammo..... they make it

-Geaux

Indeed. Obama and his gun grabbing loons are pricks. Banning bullets will do nothing to the patriots. They don't buy ammo..... they make it

-Geaux
Amen, brother!!

the ammo will eventually be gone . Components can dry up but generally have reappeared in a few months but that has been the way it worked in the past and doesn't guarantee what happens in the future . Also , reloading may become illegal and who wants to break the law to be able to stockpile ammo . Ammo manufacturers will be leaned on or told to stop manufacture .223 , 5.56 . Problem with a ban on this common , fairly cheap ammo is that it feeds the AR15 style semi auto . The AR is the same as the 'musket' that was used in the American war of Revolution .

-Geaux
Do you even know you're a liar.

Do you even care.

Perhaps you're a well-disciplined liberal troll doing an excellent job of making conservatives out to be hateful, ignorant liars.

It's difficult to believe anyone with the mental ability to turn on a computer believes the lies and rot you post.

BTW- genius... Questions are usually followed with a ?

Just saying.... Gee... now I know how it feels to correct ones shameless neglect relative to use of correct punctuation. :banana:

-Geaux

see how things are in California and a few other states . The only AR15 in California available is a special model and is approved for California and that's how it goes for magazines in California . Think that's how it goes for magazines which I think are limited to 10 rounds in California .

the ammo will eventually be gone . Components can dry up but generally have reappeared in a few months but that has been the way it worked in the past and doesn't guarantee what happens in the future . Also , reloading may become illegal and who wants to break the law to be able to stockpile ammo . Ammo manufacturers will be leaned on or told to stop manufacture .223 , 5.56 . Problem with a ban on this common , fairly cheap ammo is that it feeds the AR15 style semi auto . The AR is the same as the 'musket' that was used in the American war of Revolution .
You do know what gun powder is made of, don't you? Guess what...some of us do know and banning common components that are commercially available won't make a difference. Not only that, there are several other proven means of removing an enemy from the field.

see how things are in California and a few other states . The only AR15 in California available is a special model and is approved for California and that's how it goes for magazines in California . Think that's how it goes for magazines which I think are limited to 10 rounds in California .

That's why the M4 is more popular

-Geaux

everyone can do or try to do as they like 'gallant' , point is that there will be few that do reloading , making powder , primer and cases . And the ones that do won't have the excellent LEGAL availability of components that Americans have enjoyed through mail order of components and ammo these last 50 years or so . Also , like I said , if its illegal then reloaders will be breaking the law . Where I am , I can carry an SKS through town with the bayonet still on the rifle but in California I think that it's even illegal to own an SKS with the folding bayonet still attached . My main point is that this banning of common , fairly cheap ammo is a big deal . Hey , I don't like it , but as I've said before in different threads , I'm older so its not going to affect me and my generation like it'll affect the younger Americans .

everyone can do or try to do as they like 'gallant' , point is that there will be few that do reloading , making powder , primer and cases . And the ones that do won't have the excellent LEGAL availability of components that Americans have enjoyed through mail order of components and ammo these last 50 years or so . Also , like I said , if its illegal then reloaders will be breaking the law . Where I am , I can carry an SKS through town with the bayonet still on the rifle but in California I think that it's even illegal to own an SKS with the folding bayonet still attached . My main point is that this banning of common , fairly cheap ammo is a big deal . Hey , I don't like it , but as I've said before in different threads , I'm older so its not going to affect me and my generation like it'll affect the younger Americans .
When the "law" becomes illegal (unconstitutional), those who need to will do what is needed. You are right, banning common, fairly cheap ammo is a big deal...and a step towards banning other things. Regardless of how old I am, I am teaching my daughter and granddaughters that they have RIGHTS, and how to protect those rights against government gone rogue, gone insane...

It is our duty, as older Americans, to inform younger Americans about their Constitutionally guaranteed Rights and what may be necessary to ensure such rights are vouchsafed for future generations of Americans.

what is an M4 ?? its simply a short barreled AR15 that shoots 5.56 or .223 or both . Generally the m4 sold to regular American gun owners is the same semi auto platform as the AR15 . I think that the M4 has a collapsible 4 position stock going from short to a few inches longer and has a 16 inch barrel . A real M4 as issued to military and agencies generally has a 14 or shorter inch barrel but is available after special paperwork to regular people in my state . Think that its Class 3 paperwork but am not sure at the moment . Still a real M4 with 14 inch barrel and other features is not available at REITINGS in Culver City or Turners except for military and police . Its available to peons like me in my state same as a select fire M4 or machine gun , machine pistol and silencers . Hey , look Gents , I'm just being honest and truthful and I post info in good faith . If I've made any mistakes please correct me !! Point is that this is a very big deal . A guy named Goodlatte on telly a minute ago , think that he is a Senator also agrees that this is a big deal .

Yes it is unconstitutional. Obozo is writing laws and calling them executive orders. EOs are meant for the president to explain how he is going to enforce laws written by congress - the only institution allowed to write laws, according to the constitution.

that's what I'm doing but doing in a general manner Gallant , I'm telling everyone , no matter age that this ammo ban is a big deal . All they gotta do is read my posts in this thread , correct my mistakes if I made any and then they should oppose mrobamas ammunition ban based on both practicality and principle !!.

You do know what gun powder is made of, don't you? Guess what...some of us do know and banning common components that are commercially available won't make a difference. Not only that, there are several other proven means of removing an enemy from the field.

Gunpowder is easy to make but today that is only used in muzzleloaders. Modern smokeless powders are another story and much harder to make. I suppose good old gunpowder could be used in revolvers and manually operated rifles but it won't work in an automatic.

and that's where mrobama and libs want to take Americans , he wants to take us back to the age of muskets . Muskets are fine as a hobby but they aren't very good as a general purpose weapon .

Forum List

Back