Cultural Appropriation

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
:laughing0301:

1670560846884.png

I read that story. The employee was either an idiot or was distracted and not thinking how stupid it would be for a customer to be named "monkey".

Just an aside, but my older sister was tagged with the nickname "monkey" when she was a little girl and she's as pasty white as folks can be. :)

I read that story. The employee was either an idiot or was distracted and not thinking how stupid it would be for a customer to be named "monkey".

Just an aside, but my older sister was tagged with the nickname "monkey" when she was a little girl and she's as pasty white as folks can be. :)

My wife's youngest brother's nickname was "N" word, back in the 60's. No idea why everyone knew him by that nickname.

When I was a kid, we had a lot of youngsters who hung out together.

One cute girl was tagged with the nickname...Fartface. And of course all the little guys used it frequently.

I wonder if she remembers that. Lol.

It's only cultural appropriation when anyone that is white that does it.
Meanwhile, Laquisha wears straight smooth hair styles or softly curling wave wigs that is blonde or platinum over that nappy head of hers as she bitches and moans about cultural appropiation.

:icon_rolleyes:

Forum List

Back