North Carolina officers met with violence at African cultural event, protest

here we go again. black looting , burning and rioting. trying to murder cops. this blacks are just animals.
We are all animals....the blacks just a ittle more so.....not all of them of course but too many of them.

(1) Law Enforcement science NEEDS to come up with a non-lethal form of crowd control that will seriously calm crowds such as this. Whilst in the Army I personally experienced what was called CS (riot) gas, and I GUARANTEE that if these bastards were exposed to CS gas they would be under control forthwith. I understand that gas is not the ideal form of crowd control because the police themselves are subject to its effects if the wind changes direction. Something else is needed.

(2) There needs to be an international campaign to send those MFrs back to the shit-hole from whence they came. The Western World has no obligation to continue inviting this cancer into its midst. GTFO!

They are the feral pets of the left.

Here we are in 2024 and the left/MSM keeps making excuses for them.

They are the feral pets of the left.

Here we are in 2024 and the left/MSM keeps making excuses for them.
If the people knew how much money has been wasted on trying to improve the lot of blacks they would never vote democrat again.

back in my college days I lived in St.Louis....the west end once a Jewish enclave with grand ole victorian homes on every block was taken over by Negroes via block busting....and it degenerated very quickly into a crime ridden slum area.

I went back a couple of years ago and acres and acres of these slums had been torn down and new modern housing was built for the blacks...at the taxpayers expense of course....I gurantee you in a few years all thils new housing will be destroyed.

The cost of all this new housing must have cost billions....yet the democrats love giving away other peoples money...makes them feel morally superior.

This sort of thing has happened not only in St.Louis but in every big city in America......yet our big cities keep degenerating...more and more violence, more and more crime.

Anyone on here know what the National Debt is now? 34,25 trillion dollars

We cannot sustain this stupidity....at some point society will collapse....do the blacks think China or whoever takes over will give them stuff like democrats have?

No group in the history of the World has been given free stuff like the blacks....yet they spit in our face and whine and whine about how racist America is.

Last edited:
Blacks don’t fear police
They fear getting caught so create fictitious persecutions so police can’t respond

If the people knew how much money has been wasted on trying to improve the lot of blacks they would never vote democrat again.

back in my college days I lived in St.Louis....the west end once a Jewish enclave with grand ole victorian homes on every block was taken over by Negroes via block busting....and it degenerated very quickly into a crime ridden slum area.

I went back a couple of years ago and acres and acres of these slums had been torn down and new modern housing was built for the blacks...at the taxpayers expense of course....I gurantee you in a few years all thils new housing will be destroyed.

The cost of all this new housing must have cost billions....yet the democrats love giving away other peoples money...makes them feel morally superior.

This sort of thing has happened not only in St.Louis but in every big city in America......yet our big cities keep degenerating...more and more violence, more and more crime.

Anyone on here know what the National Debt is now? 34,25 trillion dollars

We cannot sustain this stupidity....at some point society will collapse....do the blacks think China or whoever takes over will give them stuff like democrats have?

No group in the history of the World has been given free stuff like the blacks....yet they spit in our face and whine and whine about how racist America is.

See:

See:

black love crime thy no know better. even melon head crump. he is so dumb.

Forum List

Back