Cuba will be officially removed from the countries sponsoring terror list today

Obama and sucking up to every communist country.

what a legacy he will leave us with
You realize that Vietnam (and China for that matter) killed off thousands of US soldiers, and we have been trading with them for a while now. Kind of hypocritical to trade with communist countries, then baulk at Cuba because it turned communist.

You know how I know you didn't live in South Florida in the years after the Mariel Boat Lift?

Also, the word is balk. It comes from a baseball term.
Nope. Not sure who taught you English, as both balk and baulk are correct. Baulk is just a variant spelling of balk. Read this definition list: baulk - definition of baulk by The Free Dictionary

Only if you're British or routinely use words like colour or vapour.

You realize that Vietnam (and China for that matter) killed off thousands of US soldiers, and we have been trading with them for a while now. Kind of hypocritical to trade with communist countries, then baulk at Cuba because it turned communist.

You know how I know you didn't live in South Florida in the years after the Mariel Boat Lift?

Also, the word is balk. It comes from a baseball term.
Nope. Not sure who taught you English, as both balk and baulk are correct. Baulk is just a variant spelling of balk. Read this definition list: baulk - definition of baulk by The Free Dictionary

Only if you're British or routinely use words like colour or vapour.
I use both American and NZ English, it is very easy to learn the spelling conventions for both variants. Remove and add a u, in this case.

Damn that Nixon and his ass kissing of China...
Don't forget Reagan's ass kissing of Russia. ;)
rg_02.png

Hopefully the silly ban on Cuba will end eventually, and you won't be treated as if you are suspect by visiting Cuba to taste the sunshine.
Unless you go to a resort I'm sure Cuba is like Mexico. An unsafe ghetto.

Forum List

Back