Cuba will be officially removed from the countries sponsoring terror list today

Obama and sucking up to every communist country.

what a legacy he will leave us with

Background Briefing on the Report Required To Rescind Cuba s State Sponsor of Terrorism Status

Congress had 45 days to challenge Obama and they did nothing. Wait! This very productive, hard working congress, did nothing? I am shocked! :ack-1:

So, you wanted them to oppose this?

Background Briefing on the Report Required To Rescind Cuba s State Sponsor of Terrorism Status

Congress had 45 days to challenge Obama and they did nothing. Wait! This very productive, hard working congress, did nothing? I am shocked! :ack-1:

Most, if not all, of the 2016 Clown Car opposes it.

You realize that Vietnam (and China for that matter) killed off thousands of US soldiers, and we have been trading with them for a while now. Kind of hypocritical to trade with communist countries, then baulk at Cuba because it turned communist.

AHHHHHH! Cuban terrorism!
Got that right here. Everyone run for your life...
dsc03391.jpg

The GOP cannot make up its mind. Is it isolationism? Is it Nation Building? Is it Extreme Nationalism? What a Problem!

You realize that Vietnam (and China for that matter) killed off thousands of US soldiers, and we have been trading with them for a while now. Kind of hypocritical to trade with communist countries, then baulk at Cuba because it turned communist.

You know how I know you didn't live in South Florida in the years after the Mariel Boat Lift?

Also, the word is balk. It comes from a baseball term.

Most, if not all, of the 2016 Clown Car opposes it.

That wasn't the gist of your post. Did you want congress to oppose this?

You know how I know you didn't live in South Florida in the years after the Mariel Boat Lift?

Also, the word is balk. It comes from a baseball term.
Nope. Not sure who taught you English, as both balk and baulk are correct. Baulk is just a variant spelling of balk. Read this definition list: baulk - definition of baulk by The Free Dictionary

Hopefully the silly ban on Cuba will end eventually, and you won't be treated as if you are suspect by visiting Cuba to taste the sunshine.
U.S. travel to Cuba booming after Obama switch.

Travel to Cuba from U.S. booming after Obama switch - POLITICO

From Jan. 1 to May 9 of this year, 51,458 Americans visited the island, according to statistics provided to the AP by Jose Luis Perello Cabrera, an economist at the University of Havana. Of those who have visited so far this year, 38,476 have flown directly, more than the 37,459 total who visited over the same time period in 2014.

Forum List

Back