Crybaby Trump is at it again

I like the way he's slapping media around. Hope to see more of it.

And then what...Ask pretty please will be be accountable to the people? With a cherry on top?

I'm just wondering how giving anyone this much unaccountable power will lead to good...thats all

I think it's just naughty the way he goes over the media heads directly to the people.

Who'da thought such a thing? :laugh:
it's simply a diversion, a way for the press not to ask him questions and for him to have to answer them....you may think that is cute or funny, but it truly isn't.

I keep asking them what will they do once they stop laughing at insignificant things and start asking questions...but they seem so amused they arent thinking about it

Like most dictators, Trump tries to make the press irrelevant.
CNN is irrelavent, and they are the ones who are big babies because the President to be didn't bow down and take their questions. He didn't take their questions because they lie and twist things. The very things you Trump haters get off on and love.

Where as the dictator a hole in office now and in the past have purposely chosen these reporters, gave them their questions which gave an open press media of LIES to appease the dumbasses who think these are legitiment questions. When the hell you are zombie asses going gto wake up to the ------- game, You all are being played like huge idiots.

Now you think the President or President elect should only answer questions they feel like answering.

CNN put out a story & was very clear that it had not yet been verified. It was already out on other outlets.

Trump is saying the same stuff he said about Russian hacking until he finally admitted it.

You buy his crap every time.

So if a news agency prints a story that Agent Orange does not like, he stomps his feet, pounds his little tiny hands on the podium & says that they can't ask a question. How adult.

The crybaby elect is having a fit because of a news story about intel one or more of his Republican opponents dug up might come to light.

And really, putting his stupid brat sons in charge of his companies is a joke. Anyone who believes that Trump will never discuss anything business with his sons is so fucking stupid to have voted for the giant cheeto in the first place.

You must get the badge .............lmao
Trump won the uneducated White vote.
The chocolate Jesus won the racist vote.

And then what...Ask pretty please will be be accountable to the people? With a cherry on top?

I'm just wondering how giving anyone this much unaccountable power will lead to good...thats all

I think it's just naughty the way he goes over the media heads directly to the people.

it's simply a diversion, a way for the press not to ask him questions and for him to have to answer them....you may think that is cute or funny, but it truly isn't.

I keep asking them what will they do once they stop laughing at insignificant things and start asking questions...but they seem so amused they arent thinking about it
Might as well get that laugh track ready for the SOTU speech.

But we cant go directly to him. That was through the press...So when you finish laughing I was just wondering how this is good for anyone other than maybe a zinger tally. But after the zingers, and you want information...is that when we ask pretty please?

He just had a press conference, silly boy. The press performed its function, as did Trump. CNN was called out for its behavior, as will others who report fake shit as fact.

But we cant go directly to him. That was through the press...So when you finish laughing I was just wondering how this is good for anyone other than maybe a zinger tally. But after the zingers, and you want information...is that when we ask pretty please?

He just had a press conference, silly boy. The press performed its function, as did Trump. CNN was called out for its behavior, as will others who report fake shit as fact.

And what did you learn from this Press Conference? That he will give his business to his sons and they wont be speaking anymore?

Or that he doesnt know his former advisor named in the "fake news" story Carter Page? Who he fired? Or that he doesnt have any conflicts of interest and the proof is faith in humankind?

CNN is irrelavent, and they are the ones who are big babies because the President to be didn't bow down and take their questions. He didn't take their questions because they lie and twist things. The very things you Trump haters get off on and love.

Where as the dictator a hole in office now and in the past have purposely chosen these reporters, gave them their questions which gave an open press media of LIES to appease the dumbasses who think these are legitiment questions. When the hell you are zombie asses going gto wake up to the ------- game, You all are being played like huge idiots.

Now you think the President or President elect should only answer questions they feel like answering.

CNN put out a story & was very clear that it had not yet been verified. It was already out on other outlets.

Trump is saying the same stuff he said about Russian hacking until he finally admitted it.

When the press refuses to ask the questions that mean something, and instead create, and then pursue, fake *stories* for the express purpose of destroying our country...

Yeah. He doesn't need to answer questions about fucking golden showers and racism in the bathroom. They're a waste of time. And the people who ask those questions and create those stories and repeat them as if it's relevant need to be sidelined forever.

Much like you loons buy CNN's fake crap every time

So if a news agency prints a story that Agent Orange does not like, he stomps his feet, pounds his little tiny hands on the podium & says that they can't ask a question. How adult.

The crybaby elect is having a fit because of a news story about intel one or more of his Republican opponents dug up might come to light.

And really, putting his stupid brat sons in charge of his companies is a joke. Anyone who believes that Trump will never discuss anything business with his sons is so fucking stupid to have voted for the giant cheeto in the first place.
This is fucking awesome! CNN interupting President Trump in his news conference and demanding to be called for their question. The President tells them "No you're fake news.". I would expect some media outlets will be losing their White House press credentials until they learn to be fair in their reporting or be snubbed like CNN was today.

WTG Mr President. It is great to have an alpha male in charge once again. Good thing I'm not a fag! LOL

Last edited:
Finally, right wingers pretend they are upset over lies. Why did it take so long?

So much for not attacking a politicians family huh bitch?
In this case the politicians family are not only adults, but they are engaging in a very transparent lie about the orange clown's businesses.

This is fucking awesome! CNN interupting President Trump in his news conference and demanding to be called for their question. The President tells them "No you're fake news.". I would expect some media outlets will be losing their White House press credentials until they learn to be fair in their reporting or be snubbed like CNN was today.

WTG Mr President.
I suspect that many journalists will be looking real hard at everything concerning the orange clown.

Moving the goalposts!
Not at all. They are adults engaging in activities that concern the business of the President-elect. It is a very transparent attempt to get around the ethics of the situation. But that is the story of the orange clown's life, unethical practices.

Well yes, he appeals to the demons in the worst of us. We have seen other leaders do that. This is the first time we have had a leader that was elected on that basis, and the help of Russia.

Forum List

Back