Crybaby Trump is at it again

Brainwashing works and these assholes are brainwashed enough to hand us over to Russia and still consider themselves Patriots.
Since you liberals were so anxious to suck Gorbachev's dick during Reagan's time, it's inspiring to see you've change to be commie-fighters today.

If this is the way Trump will handle press conferences, I suggest he dresses the part & come out in a diaper, pink dress & bonnet so he can whine & cry & Bitch like a little girl.

" Whaaaa whaaa someone said something bad about me" "They are over rated & stupid whaaa whaaa"

"My sons are gong to run my companies & I'll only talk to them a little bit". wink wink wink & you asshats bought it.

Tillerson can't pry his lips off of Putin's penis long enough to call him a war criminal. Sessions might as worn his robe & hood.
Guess you don't know the President and Vice Presidents can own businesses and run them throughout their term of office. Honestly you low information peeps need to do your homework before you open your pie hole.

I suspect that many journalists will be looking real hard at everything concerning the orange clown.
Too bad those fuckers weren't journalists the past eight years. They'd have some credibility with the public. They screwed the pooch. President Trump is going to bitch slip slap them to the cheers of patriotic Americans all over.
The idea that you think you are a patriot when you voted for a man who trashed P0Ws and sided with Russia over our intel agencies is funnier than shit.
McCain isn't "the POWs". I have explained that to you before so it proves you're retarded. When did he side with Russia over the CIA? He didn't, you're just too stupid to understand what really happened.

If this is the way Trump will handle press conferences, I suggest he dresses the part & come out in a diaper, pink dress & bonnet so he can whine & cry & Bitch like a little girl.

" Whaaaa whaaa someone said something bad about me" "They are over rated & stupid whaaa whaaa"

"My sons are gong to run my companies & I'll only talk to them a little bit". wink wink wink & you asshats bought it.

Tillerson can't pry his lips off of Putin's penis long enough to call him a war criminal. Sessions might as worn his robe & hood.
If his press conferences cause your pussy to bleed then I'm all for it.

I suspect that many journalists will be looking real hard at everything concerning the orange clown.
Too bad those fuckers weren't journalists the past eight years. They'd have some credibility with the public. They screwed the pooch. President Trump is going to bitch slip slap them to the cheers of patriotic Americans all over.
The idea that you think you are a patriot when you voted for a man who trashed P0Ws and sided with Russia over our intel agencies is funnier than shit.

If someone asked you what you prefer, hamburger or steak, and you said that you prefer steak, would that mean that you 'trashed" hamburger"?

Trump simply stated that a fighter who did not get captured is his preference over one that did.

Guess you don't know the President and Vice Presidents can own businesses and run them throughout their term of office. Honestly you low information peeps need to do your homework before you open your pie hole.
It might be legal but conflict of interest is not.

But hey, Trump is soooooooooooo smart he can do both - run his businesses & the country in his spare time.

If his press conferences cause your pussy to bleed then I'm all for it.

Trumpettes have a think for menstruation.

McCain isn't "the POWs". I have explained that to you before so it proves you're retarded. When did he side with Russia over the CIA? He didn't, you're just too stupid to understand what really happened.

Trump clearly stated that he prefers those who were not captured.

He mocked our intel agencies by bring up WMDs in Iraq while claiming there was no hacking because Russia & Assange aid so,.

Either you are dumber than shit or the worlds biggest liar. I'm thinking is some of both.

He mocked our intel agencies by bring up WMDs in Iraq while claiming there was no hacking because Russia & Assange aid so,.

Either you are dumber than shit or the worlds biggest liar. I'm thinking is some of both.
He was giving McCain some shit right back, not pontificating about war in general. It's too advanced for you.

So you agree with the CIA and Saddam's wmd assessment? And they go to the media, not congress and leak like a sieve.

You don't think, period. You feel. Like a baby.

He was giving McCain some shit right back, not pontificating about war in general. It's too advanced for you.

So you agree with the CIA and Saddam's wmd assessment? And they go to the media, not congress and leak like a sieve.

HE TRASHED POWs. I would think that even the dumbest Trumpsuckers would be offended but evidently not.

Your buddy Bush cherry picked the intel on the WMDs. The idea you & the Giant Cheeto blame the intel is further proof of just how uninformed you are.

HE TRASHED POWs.

And yet military personnel both active and retired voted for him in overwhelming numbers.

HE TRASHED POWs.

And yet military personnel both active and retired voted for him in overwhelming numbers.

They ignored Trump's hatred of veterans & went with the money.

HE TRASHED POWs.

You went with immature shit because that all you have in your arsenal.

HE TRASHED POWs.

You went with immature shit because that all you have in your arsenal.
I see you are flailing. Typical.

HE TRASHED POWs.

:cuckoo::lmao:

Reality, people want the news, they do /NOT/ need a bunch of fucking nobodies opinions shoved in their faces - that's why they have friends.

Forum List

Back