Crybaby Trump is at it again

So if a news agency prints a story that Agent Orange does not like, he stomps his feet, pounds his little tiny hands on the podium & says that they can't ask a question. How adult.

The crybaby elect is having a fit because of a news story about intel one or more of his Republican opponents dug up might come to light.

And really, putting his stupid brat sons in charge of his companies is a joke. Anyone who believes that Trump will never discuss anything business with his sons is so fucking stupid to have voted for the giant cheeto in the first place.
This is fucking awesome! CNN interupting President Trump in his news conference and demanding to be called for their question. The President tells them "No you're fake news.". I would expect some media outlets will be losing their White House press credentials until they learn to be fair in their reporting or be snubbed like CNN was today.

WTG Mr President.
I suspect that many journalists will be looking real hard at everything concerning the orange clown.
Which would certainly explain the attempt to discredit the Press early on.

So if a news agency prints a story that Agent Orange does not like, he stomps his feet, pounds his little tiny hands on the podium & says that they can't ask a question. How adult.

The crybaby elect is having a fit because of a news story about intel one or more of his Republican opponents dug up might come to light.

And really, putting his stupid brat sons in charge of his companies is a joke. Anyone who believes that Trump will never discuss anything business with his sons is so fucking stupid to have voted for the giant cheeto in the first place.
This is fucking awesome! CNN interupting President Trump in his news conference and demanding to be called for their question. The President tells them "No you're fake news.". I would expect some media outlets will be losing their White House press credentials until they learn to be fair in their reporting or be snubbed like CNN was today.

WTG Mr President.

agree oh yeah I could have given you a green check mark ahhaha

I like the way he's slapping media around. Hope to see more of it.

And then what...Ask pretty please will be be accountable to the people? With a cherry on top?

I'm just wondering how giving anyone this much unaccountable power will lead to good...thats all

I think it's just naughty the way he goes over the media heads directly to the people.

Who'da thought such a thing? :laugh:

But we cant go directly to him. That was through the press...So when you finish laughing I was just wondering how this is good for anyone other than maybe a zinger tally. But after the zingers, and you want information...is that when we ask pretty please?

He just had a press conference, silly boy. The press performed its function, as did Trump. CNN was called out for its behavior, as will others who report fake shit as fact.
Oh my, after these eight years, you people have done fake news on President Obama. And now you get upset over that coming back to you? And the basis of that, that the Russians probably have hacked enough that they have things on both the GOP and the orange clown, is going to haunt you people for the next four years.

WTG Mr President.
I suspect that many journalists will be looking real hard at everything concerning the orange clown.

I suspect he'll be looking at them as well. :laugh:

WTG Mr President.

I suspect he'll be looking at them as well. :laugh:
I suspect that he will. And, if the orange clown does anything real stupid, that is what impeachment is for. Remember this, the clown has not only the Dems down on him, he also has about half the GOP that dislikes and do not trust him. Attempting to shut down the press by any means will start that process.

Too bad those fuckers weren't journalists the past eight years. They'd have some credibility with the public. They screwed the pooch. President Trump is going to bitch slip slap them to the cheers of patriotic Americans all over.

Last edited:
Oh my, after these eight years, you people have done fake news on President Obama. And now you get upset over that coming back to you? And the basis of that, that the Russians probably have hacked enough that they have things on both the GOP and the orange clown, is going to haunt you people for the next four years.
The fake news was/is on the left. And nothing is coming back, what's happening is the left is making more and more of an ass of themselves.

You idiots think you can manufacture reality.

The poor wee snowflake needs a safe space.

I suspect that he will. And, if the orange clown does anything real stupid, that is what impeachment is for. Remember .... Snip ... this,

Clown? Get your own material. President Trump has already used the term against Senator Schumer. Schumer's Clowns.

It doesn't work just as you people calling Trump supporters "Snowflakes" didn't.

Last edited:
Worst day in the history of CNN.........my God they got their clocks cleaned.:ack-1: Even I was stunned. Permanent moniker of the leader in Fake News...........and their ratings are already near "off the air" if you look at cable ratings websites. These progressive news cable outlets keep doing it wrong.....weird how they would go out and get themselves pwned so badly. Trump is going to have these news conferences all the time........I cant wait.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

One thing........I remember how much it sucked 8 years ago this month having to watch Seotero prepare for this inaugural address. Anybody with half a brain knew what we'd be in for and even in February 2009, Rush Limbaugh stated he'd fail in spectacular fashion which we will see begin in a few weeks as ObamaCare gets nuked.

But I say it was all worth it...........to see the profound misery and bitterness going on in every thread from the DUMS is just beyond satisfying. Its a fucking hoot..........:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::deal:

Too bad those fuckers weren't journalists the past eight years. They'd have some credibility with the public. They screwed the pooch. President Trump is going to bitch slip slap them to the cheers of patriotic Americans all over.
The idea that you think you are a patriot when you voted for a man who trashed P0Ws and sided with Russia over our intel agencies is funnier than shit.

The idea that you think you are a patriot when you voted for a man who trashed P0Ws and sided with Russia over our intel agencies is funnier than shit.

Brainwashing works and these assholes are brainwashed enough to hand us over to Russia and still consider themselves Patriots.

If this is the way Trump will handle press conferences, I suggest he dresses the part & come out in a diaper, pink dress & bonnet so he can whine & cry & Bitch like a little girl.

" Whaaaa whaaa someone said something bad about me" "They are over rated & stupid whaaa whaaa"

"My sons are gong to run my companies & I'll only talk to them a little bit". wink wink wink & you asshats bought it.

Tillerson can't pry his lips off of Putin's penis long enough to call him a war criminal. Sessions might as worn his robe & hood.

I saw the video. Only a true Trumpette would deny it.
Open your eyes to the other videos that prove he uses that gesture all the time. The newspaper gimp doesn't even make those motions so President Trump wasn't mocking his handicap. Your refusal to acknowledge truth is why you're a fakeMember here only to troll for 4 years.

Forum List

Back