Cruz highly organized in California

Cruz will be mathematically eliminated after April 26. It will be an impossibility. There won't be enough delegates left for him to get to 1237

I hope your right about this.....Creepy Cruz

CZDONXqWMAIw03q.jpg:large

Cruz might win the GOP Primary....which is kind of silly here, CA is a deep blue state.
Polling Data
Poll Date Sample MoE Trump Cruz Kasich Rubio Spread
RCP Average 3/6 - 3/23 -- -- 34.3 26.0 15.8 14.0 Trump +8.3
LA Times 3/16 - 3/23 LV -- 36 35 14 -- Trump +1
PPIC 3/6 - 3/15 321 LV 7.3 38 27 14 -- Trump +11
Landslide/NSON 3/9 - 3/10 407 LV 4.9 38 22 20 10 Trump +16
Smith Johnson Research 3/7 - 3/9 454 LV 4.0 25 20 15 18 Trump +5
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - California Republican Presidential Primary

Northern California is heavy conservative. Plus it looks like Sanders will win California for the democrats. Hillary might well have a problem.

I'm still amazed that the people for Cruz still have the balls to call themselves conservative. Cruz is Wall Street 24/7 and the penultimate Bush insider along with Heidi.

I'm still amazed that the people for Cruz still have the balls to call themselves conservative. Cruz is Wall Street 24/7 and the penultimate Bush insider along with Heidi.

I'm still amazed that those calling themselves "Republicans" still have the balls to call themselves "conservative", how could any self respecting conservative pull the lever for any of these clowns?

I'm still amazed that those calling themselves "Republicans" still have the balls to call themselves "conservative", how could any self respecting conservative pull the lever for any of these clowns?

I never started out to be pro Trump. Not at all. I was actually favoring Carly till I stumbled on her direct connection to McCain. I'd always liked Cruz. Well till I started digging deeper and finding out what a total fraud he is.

Trump. What you see is what you get.

At least there's that. And I bet you dollars to donuts you could pay off the national debt lickety split by making Presidential meetings with Pelosi, Reid, McConnell and Ryan pay per views.

:lol:

I'm amazed you rinos have the guts to criticize the constitutionalists of not being conservative

Cruz is a Bush insider? Because he helped him campaign for governor like 15years ago?

Cruz is a Bush insider? Because he helped him campaign for governor like 15years ago?
Politico breaks down the Ted Cruz and George W. Bush relationship: TL;DR

Cruz has always been part of the establishment. He's also an attention whore. Which is why he does things like read Dr. Seuss books on the taxpayer's dime instead of doing his job.

Btw the California organization is one of the reasons Ted will be a strong contender on the second ballot if it's a contested convention

The entire contingent of 'conservatives' in California consists of Earl and Henry Hogwollop who live north of Fresno on a two mule farm. Nice enough fellows who vote every election.

'Who you votin' fer this time Henry?'
'The Republican, Earl, you?'
'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

The mules' names are GW and Missy. They'd like to have an elephant instead but they hear it's an endangered species these days and they make an awful mess'o'things.

Forum List

Back