Cruz highly organized in California

The entire contingent of 'conservatives' in California consists of Earl and Henry Hogwollop who live north of Fresno on a two mule farm. Nice enough fellows who vote every election.

'Who you votin' fer this time Henry?'
'The Republican, Earl, you?'
'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

The mules' names are GW and Missy. They'd like to have an elephant instead but they hear it's an endangered species these days and they make an awful mess'o'things.
That's why Darrel Issa keeps getting re-elected? Oops.

The entire contingent of 'conservatives' in California consists of Earl and Henry Hogwollop who live north of Fresno on a two mule farm. Nice enough fellows who vote every election.

'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

The mules' names are GW and Missy. They'd like to have an elephant instead but they hear it's an endangered species these days and they make an awful mess'o'things.
Actually...

hu4ocl.png

'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

Actually...

hu4ocl.png
Damn facts suck when you're a liberal.

'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

Actually...

hu4ocl.png

This is why conservatives don't get politics.

Dirt doesn't vote, the humans vote. Dirt isn't the country, the humans on the dirt are the country.

This map is nothing more than a mental sauve for you. Does this really make you 'feel' good about the Republican's chances in California? Really?

'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

Actually...

hu4ocl.png

Dirt doesn't vote, the humans vote. Dirt isn't the country, the humans on the dirt are the country.

This map is nothing more than a mental sauve for you. Does this really make you 'feel' good about the Republican's chances in California? Really?
This is why I love seeing libs get their asses handed to them. They make a stupid ignorant statement and then when called on it suddenly re-arrange what they wrote so they dont sound so stupid. But they fail, 100%of the time.

'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

Actually...

hu4ocl.png

This is why I love seeing libs get their asses handed to them. They make a stupid ignorant statement and then when called on it suddenly re-arrange what they wrote so they dont sound so stupid. But they fail, 100%of the time.

You're another special.

Please tell us, in what scenario do Republicans win anything in California? Apparently you think your map MEANS something, what exacty does it mean other than the sparsely populated dirt in the state is occupied by conservatives, and the heavily populated areas are occupied by 'libruls'. And the dirt never votes, it is only the people that do.

What part of that was I wrong on? What solice does this meaningless map have? Educate me oh exalted one.

Here's the thing about the morons in California...they clearly remember when their Governator Ahhnald Schwarzaneggar was musing about a run for president but agreed it would take a Constitutional Amendment in order to do so because of his AUSTRIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Cruz with his CANADIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE is pulling the wool over their eyes? Really? If any state in the Union would be uber-aware of the natural-born requirement it should be California.

God Californians are stupid.

Here's the thing about the morons in California...they clearly remember when their Governator Ahhnald Schwarzaneggar was musing about a run for president but agreed it would take a Constitutional Amendment in order to do so because of his AUSTRIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Cruz with his CANADIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE is pulling the wool over their eyes? Really? If any state in the Union would be uber-aware of the natural-born requirement it should be California.

We just view Cruz as Captain Dunzel. A part that serves no purpose. But Republicans have to at least hold a primary here. It is the largest population and economy in the country by far.

As a Californian it is like watching a circus that isn't Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey, more like just Bill's Big Circus, setting up tents and rides and food booths, with much preparation, and then 7 people show up.

It's sad and funny to watch, you feel bad for Bill because he is putting his heart in it, but, you know, it's 'Bill's Big Circus'.

'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

Actually...

hu4ocl.png

You're another special.

Please tell us, in what scenario do Republicans win anything in California? Apparently you think your map MEANS something, what exacty does it mean other than the sparsely populated dirt in the state is occupied by conservatives, and the heavily populated areas are occupied by 'libruls'. And the dirt never votes, it is only the people that do.

What part of that was I wrong on? What solice does this meaningless map have? Educate me oh exalted one.
State Senate: 14 Republicans
State House: 28 Republicans
Congressional delegation: 14 Republicans.
Quit while you're behind.

'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

Actually...

hu4ocl.png

You're another special.

LOL

I just want you to feel good about being the permanent voting under-class. Feel better?

I'm still amazed that the people for Cruz still have the balls to call themselves conservative. Cruz is Wall Street 24/7 and the penultimate Bush insider along with Heidi.

I'm amazed you rinos have the guts to criticize the constitutionalists of not being conservative
This is a Robo call from Donald Trump..........Cruz has stopped campaigning in California............Please don't waste your vote...........Vote Trump..............:ack-1:

Actually...

hu4ocl.png

You're another special.

LOL

I just want you to feel good about being the permanent voting under-class. Feel better?
Son, Im in TN and Democrats are damned near an endangered species here.

You're another special.

LOL

And you confuse that with a discussion about California how...?

You're another special.

LOL

From Alabama...........

BRAVO ZULU

'Same'
'Mmhm'
'Yep'

Actually...

hu4ocl.png

You're another special.

The last time a Republican has won any electoral votes from California....1988

California Presidential Election Voting History

You're another special.

LOL

Congressional Representatives TN (9 total)
7 Republican (77%)
2 Democrat (22%)
Congressional Representatives CA (53 total)
14 Republican (26%)
39 Democrat (73%)

California Republicans 26%- Tennessee Democrats 22%- to Rabbi that 4% difference means Republicans are thriving in California and practically extinct in Tennessee.

We just view Cruz as Captain Dunzel. A part that serves no purpose. But Republicans have to at least hold a primary here. It is the largest population and economy in the country by far.

As a Californian it is like watching a circus that isn't Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey, more like just Bill's Big Circus, setting up tents and rides and food booths, with much preparation, and then 7 people show up.

It's sad and funny to watch, you feel bad for Bill because he is putting his heart in it, but, you know, it's 'Bill's Big Circus'.

Bill?

It would be ironic indeed if California's vote determined the GOP Presidential candidate.

Since that candidate will never get any electoral votes from California.

Forum List

Back