Cruz Campaign in Meltdown Mode as Heidi Goes MIA, Cruz fails to Sue or Actually Deny Cheating Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're blinded by your allegiance to Cruz. If the GOP had gotten behind Trump, who is and has always been the clear front runner, the nomination would have been sewn up by now and Republicans could be focusing their attention on defeating Hillary. It's you Trump haters that have fucked it up.

I'm not blinded by anything, I see things very clearly. What I am seeing is disgusting me to no end. I am seeing an ugly faction of the Republican party that I have never seen in my lifetime and it's really making me question whether or not I can support this mess. You're all starting to act like a bunch of sleazy liberals on a power trip or something. You've turned Cruz supporters into your mortal enemy and these are people you're going to need in order to defeat Hillary in the general but you don't seem to give one solitary shit. You've just all gone ape shit crazy over Trump and somehow you think the 37-40% he's getting in a primary full of candidates is going to be enough to win in November. You've all lost your goddamn minds.

You've never seen this before?

That is awesome!!

Yeah, it is a little disturbing that he's not quite denying it outright. There could be something to this.

He denied it Friday. The fact that you guys are pretending otherwise demonstrates how far off the deep end you guys are going

These are your pals, though. Don't you feel foolish?

Only a couple are. But no I don't feel foolish. I'm extremely worried about a number of them who were making sense a few months ago that have gone off the deep end now.

Yeah, it is a little disturbing that he's not quite denying it outright. There could be something to this.

He denied it Friday. The fact that you guys are pretending otherwise demonstrates how far off the deep end you guys are going

These are your pals, though. Don't you feel foolish?

Only a couple are. But no I don't feel foolish. I'm extremely worried about a number of them who were making sense a few months ago that have gone off the deep end now.

Do you think they just became weird and dishonest suddenly....or maybe you were just missing that in their character all along?

Congratulations. Maybe now you'll understand what Democrats are complaining about when you nutters go off the deep end.

Yeah, except when "we nutters" go off "the deep end" we find the corpse of a woman a democrook senator left for dead in his back seat 12 hours earlier.

586x330

See the difference?

No, I know you don't.

40-50 years?
What Pete wants to ignore is that the Democrats rejected Ted as a Presidential candidate ever since then.

He denied it outright.

Multiple times. As did the alleged mistresses

Have you ever engaged in similar false info campaigning against anyone?

No. But I know you have

You know I have? When?

You will find ZERO instances of me passing on false information. I know that you percieve many things that are true....to be false. But...I NEVER post without being certain of the facts.

Now...are you certain that you have never passed on false info about someone or something so so you could score political points.

Cruz won't get the nomination. There's no way he's gonna win New York and California. He couldn't beat Hillary, the guy has no charisma, he's shifty and creepy, as well as dishonest. The NE most likely has hard evidence and is holding it until Cruz says something stupid like "I dare you to produce evidence of my infidelity". He won't make it to the convention., it's gonna come down to Trump and Kasich, and guess which one wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back