Cruz Campaign in Meltdown Mode as Heidi Goes MIA, Cruz fails to Sue or Actually Deny Cheating Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're blinded by your allegiance to Cruz. If the GOP had gotten behind Trump, who is and has always been the clear front runner, the nomination would have been sewn up by now and Republicans could be focusing their attention on defeating Hillary. It's you Trump haters that have fucked it up.

I'm not blinded by anything, I see things very clearly. What I am seeing is disgusting me to no end. I am seeing an ugly faction of the Republican party that I have never seen in my lifetime and it's really making me question whether or not I can support this mess. You're all starting to act like a bunch of sleazy liberals on a power trip or something. You've turned Cruz supporters into your mortal enemy and these are people you're going to need in order to defeat Hillary in the general but you don't seem to give one solitary shit. You've just all gone ape shit crazy over Trump and somehow you think the 37-40% he's getting in a primary full of candidates is going to be enough to win in November. You've all lost your goddamn minds.

Yeah, it is a little disturbing that he's not quite denying it outright. There could be something to this.

He remembers what happened to Bill when he outright lied about having an affair.
It would be twice as bad for Cruz since he decided to run on the lily white platform.

Yeah, he has denied it... sort of. That tells me there is likely something to it.

"Have you ever cheated on your wife"? THAT'S the question he didn't answer.

What is it about, TOTAL fabrication. that you fail to understand?
Stop being disingenuous. He was asked specifically if he ever cheated on his wife. All he had to say was "No". He didn't.

No, he should have said no comment, then set back and watch the reporters head explode.
He let the HP failure Carly Fiorina answer the question for him. What a pussy.

He's already denied it, the media isn't letting it go, I would refuse to keep discussing it too. If he had denied it again you folks would just say he lied, just like you're insinuating now. We know for a fact donnie dump cheated on Ivana, why is no one pounding on him about that? Does Marla Maples ring a bell? He claims to be a good Presbyterian, doesn't he?
Trump NEVER denied anything.
Cruz is a oily Bible Thumper hypocrite.
Every word out of his mouth is like he's preaching a fucking sermon to the 'unwashed'.
He's the fucking 'unwashed' bastard.
His wife KNOWS he has cheated on her any number of times.
What's got them both pissed off is some of the women have come forward.
She has gone into hiding. She will not show her face to a reporter now.
"Do you know if your husband has ever cheated on you?"

Btw how is Heidi vanishing on the campaign trail by spending all day campaigning with Ted and the kids in Wisconsin ?

Right Side Broadcasting ^ | 3/29/2016 | RSBN

RSBN is doing its best to keep you updated in real time about what certainly seems to be the effective end of the Cruz campaign, as the multiple-mistress scandal continues to linger and fester.

As of this afternoon, March 29, the Cruz campaign appears to be spinning out of control, if not already finished. It may be just a matter of time.

Not that Big Media is particularly doing much to do anything but bury the story. The trumpophobic media of course is relying on Cruz to remain in the race as its last hope of possibly preventing Trump from receiving the 1,237 delegates required for the Republican nomination.

The big news of the last day or so, make no mistake, is that Heidi Cruz has gone MIA. She canceled her New Jersey campaign events that were scheduled this week, including a fundraiser in Morris County scheduled for Wednesday.

Additionally, she has not tweeted since Friday, the day after the Cruz-infidelity story broke in the National Enquirer.

Additionally, yesterday Cruz added suspicion by hamhandedly attempting to avoid a question on the infidelity issue. Instead, he figuratively hid behind the skirt of Carly Fiorina.

When Cruz was asked by a reporter from DailyMail.com yesterday to tell “on the record that you’ve never been unfaithful to your wife,” Fiorina awkwardly jumped in, with a subsequent exchange going as follows:

Fiorina: “If I may…” Reporter: “No, I’m sorry. I asked the Senator that question.” Fiorina: “Well, I’m gonna comment, OK?” Reporter: “Do you have first-hand knowledge of his marriage?” Fiorina: “I’m gonna comment. This is an example of the media playing to Donald Trump’s tune.”

Fiorina then tried her best to change the subject, saying “Donald trump is a serial philanderer, by his own admission. And in a week when we have had a terrorist attack in Brussels, a shooting on Capitol Hill, the president of the United States in the baseball stands with Raul Castro, and insisting that he be photographed in front of a portrait of Che Guevara with the two Castro brothers, we are talking about a scurrilous, ridiculous piece in the National Enquirer. Why do you all dance to Donald Trump’s tune? Let’s talk about the issues, please.’

Given another attempt to answer the specific question, Cruz responded with “Sir, I recognize that you love going into the gutter with these kind of … [several parties talking at once].”

Cruz did say, thereafter, that “the National Enquirer story is complete garbage. It is total lies. It was planted by Donald Trump’s henchmen.”

Cruz of course was using legalese there, which could have of course referred to any National Enquirer story. He did not answer the reporter’s actual question about his faithfulness.

As Trump emphasized during his appearance on The Savage Nation yesterday, it was Marco Rubio’s campaign which had been peddling the Cruz-mistress story for some time, and Trump himself had nothing to do with its promulgation. In fact, Trump (who of course wasn’t there 24/7 and thus cannot be entirely sure that there was no infidelity) expressed to Savage that he thought the allegations were “garbage.” Note, as was the case with Cruz also using the term “garbage” to describe the allegations, the use of the word “garbage” does not necessarily mean that one thinks the allegations are untrue.

Meanwhile, the Cruz campaign has resorted to attempting to deflect attention from its candidate’s meltdown by playing up the ridiculous-to-the-point-of-almost-hilarious charge of “battery” in Jupiter, Florida against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. This “battery” consisted of a slight inadvertent brush-up against publicity-seeking, now-former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields when both parties were on a crowded stage. Cruz’s campaign manager Alice Stewart attempted to exploit the bogus charge against Lewandowski, saying, apparently not jokingly: “Unfortunately, this abusive behavior seems to be part of the culture of the Trump campaign.”

As for the division of the Cruz campaign know as The Glenn Beck Program, Beck said yesterday that he’ll drop Ted Cruz “like a hot potato” if the sex scandal allegations turn out to be true.

Beck added that “But if you’re a serial guy, like five of them during this campaign, that’s insane, a totally different person han we think Ted Cruz is…” But, laughingly, Beck pointed out that Cruz “doesn’t have enough game. We’re not talking Tom Cruise. It’s Ted Cruz, have you watched him?”

Beck has taken in recent weeks to referring to Cruz as the “anointed one,” beseeching Christian voters that it’s their religious due to vote for Cruz.

Some Cruz supporters are certainly troubled by the way the story is playing out. According to Tanna, one now-former Cruz supporter: “He’s so done. His entire campaign has been based on being a moral elitist being above and more GODLY than the rest of us and I took the bait. Shame on me. Last time I fall for that preacher crap.”

In sum, whether the adage that “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” applies to the Cruz-infidelity story is, for now, for you to decide. We at RSBN suspect the soap opera known as the Cruz Campaign will be providing a final answer very shortly.

Don't know what rock you've been under, Cruz said the story was a total fabrication. I've heard him say that no less than 5 times on national TV.

But that's not a denial... Said no honest man ever

Stop being disingenuous. He was asked specifically if he ever cheated on his wife. All he had to say was "No". He didn't.

No, he should have said no comment, then set back and watch the reporters head explode.

He's already denied it, the media isn't letting it go, I would refuse to keep discussing it too. If he had denied it again you folks would just say he lied, just like you're insinuating now. We know for a fact donnie dump cheated on Ivana, why is no one pounding on him about that? Does Marla Maples ring a bell? He claims to be a good Presbyterian, doesn't he?
Trump NEVER denied anything.
Cruz is a oily Bible Thumper hypocrite.
Every word out of his mouth is like he's preaching a fucking sermon to the 'unwashed'.
He's the fucking 'unwashed' bastard.
His wife KNOWS he has cheated on her any number of times.
What's got them both pissed off is some of the women have come forward.
She has gone into hiding. She will not show her face to a reporter now.
"Do you know if your husband has ever cheated on you?"

So it kewl to lie and cheat on the wife, all the wile proclaiming to be a good christian man as long as you admit it, got it.

Right Side Broadcasting ^ | 3/29/2016 | RSBN

RSBN is doing its best to keep you updated in real time about what certainly seems to be the effective end of the Cruz campaign, as the multiple-mistress scandal continues to linger and fester.

As of this afternoon, March 29, the Cruz campaign appears to be spinning out of control, if not already finished. It may be just a matter of time.

Not that Big Media is particularly doing much to do anything but bury the story. The trumpophobic media of course is relying on Cruz to remain in the race as its last hope of possibly preventing Trump from receiving the 1,237 delegates required for the Republican nomination.

The big news of the last day or so, make no mistake, is that Heidi Cruz has gone MIA. She canceled her New Jersey campaign events that were scheduled this week, including a fundraiser in Morris County scheduled for Wednesday.

Additionally, she has not tweeted since Friday, the day after the Cruz-infidelity story broke in the National Enquirer.

Additionally, yesterday Cruz added suspicion by hamhandedly attempting to avoid a question on the infidelity issue. Instead, he figuratively hid behind the skirt of Carly Fiorina.

When Cruz was asked by a reporter from DailyMail.com yesterday to tell “on the record that you’ve never been unfaithful to your wife,” Fiorina awkwardly jumped in, with a subsequent exchange going as follows:

Fiorina: “If I may…” Reporter: “No, I’m sorry. I asked the Senator that question.” Fiorina: “Well, I’m gonna comment, OK?” Reporter: “Do you have first-hand knowledge of his marriage?” Fiorina: “I’m gonna comment. This is an example of the media playing to Donald Trump’s tune.”

Fiorina then tried her best to change the subject, saying “Donald trump is a serial philanderer, by his own admission. And in a week when we have had a terrorist attack in Brussels, a shooting on Capitol Hill, the president of the United States in the baseball stands with Raul Castro, and insisting that he be photographed in front of a portrait of Che Guevara with the two Castro brothers, we are talking about a scurrilous, ridiculous piece in the National Enquirer. Why do you all dance to Donald Trump’s tune? Let’s talk about the issues, please.’

Given another attempt to answer the specific question, Cruz responded with “Sir, I recognize that you love going into the gutter with these kind of … [several parties talking at once].”

Cruz did say, thereafter, that “the National Enquirer story is complete garbage. It is total lies. It was planted by Donald Trump’s henchmen.”

Cruz of course was using legalese there, which could have of course referred to any National Enquirer story. He did not answer the reporter’s actual question about his faithfulness.

As Trump emphasized during his appearance on The Savage Nation yesterday, it was Marco Rubio’s campaign which had been peddling the Cruz-mistress story for some time, and Trump himself had nothing to do with its promulgation. In fact, Trump (who of course wasn’t there 24/7 and thus cannot be entirely sure that there was no infidelity) expressed to Savage that he thought the allegations were “garbage.” Note, as was the case with Cruz also using the term “garbage” to describe the allegations, the use of the word “garbage” does not necessarily mean that one thinks the allegations are untrue.

Meanwhile, the Cruz campaign has resorted to attempting to deflect attention from its candidate’s meltdown by playing up the ridiculous-to-the-point-of-almost-hilarious charge of “battery” in Jupiter, Florida against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. This “battery” consisted of a slight inadvertent brush-up against publicity-seeking, now-former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields when both parties were on a crowded stage. Cruz’s campaign manager Alice Stewart attempted to exploit the bogus charge against Lewandowski, saying, apparently not jokingly: “Unfortunately, this abusive behavior seems to be part of the culture of the Trump campaign.”

As for the division of the Cruz campaign know as The Glenn Beck Program, Beck said yesterday that he’ll drop Ted Cruz “like a hot potato” if the sex scandal allegations turn out to be true.

Beck added that “But if you’re a serial guy, like five of them during this campaign, that’s insane, a totally different person han we think Ted Cruz is…” But, laughingly, Beck pointed out that Cruz “doesn’t have enough game. We’re not talking Tom Cruise. It’s Ted Cruz, have you watched him?”

Beck has taken in recent weeks to referring to Cruz as the “anointed one,” beseeching Christian voters that it’s their religious due to vote for Cruz.

Some Cruz supporters are certainly troubled by the way the story is playing out. According to Tanna, one now-former Cruz supporter: “He’s so done. His entire campaign has been based on being a moral elitist being above and more GODLY than the rest of us and I took the bait. Shame on me. Last time I fall for that preacher crap.”

In sum, whether the adage that “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” applies to the Cruz-infidelity story is, for now, for you to decide. We at RSBN suspect the soap opera known as the Cruz Campaign will be providing a final answer very shortly.

Don't know what rock you've been under, Cruz said the story was a total fabrication. I've heard him say that no less than 5 times on national TV.
"Have you ever cheated on your wife"? THAT'S the question he didn't answer.

The part that undermines his lie

Btw how is Heidi vanishing on the campaign trail by spending all day campaigning with Ted and the kids in Wisconsin ?

Oh... you didn't get the memo? You see, they're TRUMP supporters, so whatever they say is the TRUTH regardless and that goes for their candidate as well... even when it's factually not true and proven to not be true... it's still True because Donald Trump is just that fucking awesome! ...And by the way, whatever facts you are pointing out are LIES... you are Lyin' Avatar because you don't support Trump.... and your mother is a whore too! There!

Now, are you clear on all that or do they need to send Trump's goons after you?

If the stories are false, why doesn't Cruz sue, and why is he letting Fiorina (of all people) defend his fidelity (or lack thereof)? Cruz isn't gonna be the nominee, Tex. Why are you wasting your energy defending him?

Because, as mentioned 100 times before, the NE story was written so that they were only reporting the rumor. The rumor exists. Therefore they can claim it's true there is a rumor. There may be no basis to the rumor but the rumor existing gives them a defense of being true.

You seriously don't think a tabloid is aware that they need to write their slanderous stories a certain way to avoid libel suits? The question is, if there is anything remotely true to the case, why did they write it the way they did to avoid a libel suit?

I care more about who will selects the next 2-3 justices on the supreme court, much more than which republican gets the nomination. We have to win the presidency.

I agree but these clowns supporting Trump don't seem to get that. They are hell-bent to have some kind of scorched earth policy where they trash and alienate every damn body except Trump voters which are less than 40% of the GOP. If that is the rout they are going to take, Hillary wins in a landslide.

Take a look in the mirror. Everyone and their mother in the establishment including Cruz and his supporters have been dumping on Trump supporters from the get go.

It's one thing to trash out the competition it's a whole other ball game to trash out Trump supporters because you are absolutely guaranteeing that they will not support Cruz in the general.

Tonight I listened to Mark Levin and the Red Eye guys and one more time they trashed out Trump supporters. And these shows are national. It is beyond insane to have Cruz supporters trashing not just Trump, that is to be expected but beyond the pale to shit down the throats of potential voters for Cruz,

If he gets the nomination be prepared to lose.

Well that's just not true. I listened to Levin today and he said unequivocally, he would vote for Trump if Trump is the GOP nominee. You can find my threads on USMB defending Trump against the left-wing attacks from way back. I've posted several threads explaining how I think Trump would not be a bad president and giving my support to much of what he has said.

But as this campaign has unfolded, it is the Trump supporters who are becoming more and more belligerent and disrespectful of Cruz. To the point that it is way over the line. You people sound like a bunch of liberal goons who can't think of anything to do but smear and trash. It's disgusting.

Levin thinks we're going to get creamed in this election and I agree... I think it's coming.... Hillary is going to be the next POTUS. Why? Because stupid fanatics couldn't pull their heads out of their proud asses and act like mature adults. You have SO tainted Cruz there is no way you can support him in the general now. And let's be clear, this is all about your ego. You'll look like a buffoon supporting Cruz after all the smearing and sliming you've done. And if you think Cruz supporters are going to forget all this shit, you're in for a rude awakening.... So yeah, I think we're going to lose this election.
You're blinded by your allegiance to Cruz. If the GOP had gotten behind Trump, who is and has always been the clear front runner, the nomination would have been sewn up by now and Republicans could be focusing their attention on defeating Hillary. It's you Trump haters that have fucked it up.

Except Trump is the only candidate losing to Hillary and he is just as bad as she is

If the stories are false, why doesn't Cruz sue, and why is he letting Fiorina (of all people) defend his fidelity (or lack thereof)? Cruz isn't gonna be the nominee, Tex. Why are you wasting your energy defending him?

Because, as mentioned 100 times before, the NE story was written so that they were only reporting the rumor. The rumor exists. Therefore they can claim it's true there is a rumor. There may be no basis to the rumor but the rumor existing gives them a defense of being true.

You seriously don't think a tabloid is aware that they need to write their slanderous stories a certain way to avoid libel suits? The question is, if there is anything remotely true to the case, why did they write it the way they did to avoid a libel suit?

now you understand why we say what we do about wingers. reality and what they say have no relationship.

Oh... you didn't get the memo? You see, they're TRUMP supporters, so whatever they say is the TRUTH regardless and that goes for their candidate as well... even when it's factually not true and proven to not be true... it's still True because Donald Trump is just that fucking awesome! ...And by the way, whatever facts you are pointing out are LIES... you are Lyin' Avatar because you don't support Trump.... and your mother is a whore too! There!

Now, are you clear on all that or do they need to send Trump's goons after you?

Bring on the goons casuse I'm not going to lie for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back