Cruz Campaign in Meltdown Mode as Heidi Goes MIA, Cruz fails to Sue or Actually Deny Cheating Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Right Side Broadcasting ^ | 3/29/2016 | RSBN

RSBN is doing its best to keep you updated in real time about what certainly seems to be the effective end of the Cruz campaign, as the multiple-mistress scandal continues to linger and fester.

As of this afternoon, March 29, the Cruz campaign appears to be spinning out of control, if not already finished. It may be just a matter of time.

Not that Big Media is particularly doing much to do anything but bury the story. The trumpophobic media of course is relying on Cruz to remain in the race as its last hope of possibly preventing Trump from receiving the 1,237 delegates required for the Republican nomination.

The big news of the last day or so, make no mistake, is that Heidi Cruz has gone MIA. She canceled her New Jersey campaign events that were scheduled this week, including a fundraiser in Morris County scheduled for Wednesday.

Additionally, she has not tweeted since Friday, the day after the Cruz-infidelity story broke in the National Enquirer.

Additionally, yesterday Cruz added suspicion by hamhandedly attempting to avoid a question on the infidelity issue. Instead, he figuratively hid behind the skirt of Carly Fiorina.

When Cruz was asked by a reporter from DailyMail.com yesterday to tell “on the record that you’ve never been unfaithful to your wife,” Fiorina awkwardly jumped in, with a subsequent exchange going as follows:

Fiorina: “If I may…” Reporter: “No, I’m sorry. I asked the Senator that question.” Fiorina: “Well, I’m gonna comment, OK?” Reporter: “Do you have first-hand knowledge of his marriage?” Fiorina: “I’m gonna comment. This is an example of the media playing to Donald Trump’s tune.”

Fiorina then tried her best to change the subject, saying “Donald trump is a serial philanderer, by his own admission. And in a week when we have had a terrorist attack in Brussels, a shooting on Capitol Hill, the president of the United States in the baseball stands with Raul Castro, and insisting that he be photographed in front of a portrait of Che Guevara with the two Castro brothers, we are talking about a scurrilous, ridiculous piece in the National Enquirer. Why do you all dance to Donald Trump’s tune? Let’s talk about the issues, please.’

Given another attempt to answer the specific question, Cruz responded with “Sir, I recognize that you love going into the gutter with these kind of … [several parties talking at once].”

Cruz did say, thereafter, that “the National Enquirer story is complete garbage. It is total lies. It was planted by Donald Trump’s henchmen.”

Cruz of course was using legalese there, which could have of course referred to any National Enquirer story. He did not answer the reporter’s actual question about his faithfulness.

As Trump emphasized during his appearance on The Savage Nation yesterday, it was Marco Rubio’s campaign which had been peddling the Cruz-mistress story for some time, and Trump himself had nothing to do with its promulgation. In fact, Trump (who of course wasn’t there 24/7 and thus cannot be entirely sure that there was no infidelity) expressed to Savage that he thought the allegations were “garbage.” Note, as was the case with Cruz also using the term “garbage” to describe the allegations, the use of the word “garbage” does not necessarily mean that one thinks the allegations are untrue.

Meanwhile, the Cruz campaign has resorted to attempting to deflect attention from its candidate’s meltdown by playing up the ridiculous-to-the-point-of-almost-hilarious charge of “battery” in Jupiter, Florida against Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski. This “battery” consisted of a slight inadvertent brush-up against publicity-seeking, now-former Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields when both parties were on a crowded stage. Cruz’s campaign manager Alice Stewart attempted to exploit the bogus charge against Lewandowski, saying, apparently not jokingly: “Unfortunately, this abusive behavior seems to be part of the culture of the Trump campaign.”

As for the division of the Cruz campaign know as The Glenn Beck Program, Beck said yesterday that he’ll drop Ted Cruz “like a hot potato” if the sex scandal allegations turn out to be true.

Beck added that “But if you’re a serial guy, like five of them during this campaign, that’s insane, a totally different person han we think Ted Cruz is…” But, laughingly, Beck pointed out that Cruz “doesn’t have enough game. We’re not talking Tom Cruise. It’s Ted Cruz, have you watched him?”

Beck has taken in recent weeks to referring to Cruz as the “anointed one,” beseeching Christian voters that it’s their religious due to vote for Cruz.

Some Cruz supporters are certainly troubled by the way the story is playing out. According to Tanna, one now-former Cruz supporter: “He’s so done. His entire campaign has been based on being a moral elitist being above and more GODLY than the rest of us and I took the bait. Shame on me. Last time I fall for that preacher crap.”

In sum, whether the adage that “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” applies to the Cruz-infidelity story is, for now, for you to decide. We at RSBN suspect the soap opera known as the Cruz Campaign will be providing a final answer very shortly.

Over the last couple of presidential elections I came to realize none of these professional politicians could be taken at their word, it seems the profession is infested with liars, hypocrites, and false prophets.

• Banned
OY!!!!!!!!

Cev2GTsW8AIXSmy.jpg:large

Yeah, it is a little disturbing that he's not quite denying it outright. There could be something to this.

Over the last couple of presidential elections I came to realize none of these professional politicians could be taken at their word, it seems the profession is infested with liars, hypocrites, and false prophets.

It's a miracle there appeared an HONEST candidate, first time this current century.
Instead of blaming him for the truth he says (ma be in a rude way sometimes), the people should be thanking God for such an unusual candidate.

(You don't support Trump) = (You support the corrupt establishment regardless of either party)

Last edited:
Not a Cruz backer by any means but Heidi Cruz was in the audience during the CNN town hall tonight

Yeah, it is a little disturbing that he's not quite denying it outright. There could be something to this.

He denied it Friday. The fact that you guys are pretending otherwise demonstrates how far off the deep end you guys are going

It's a miracle there appeared an HONEST candidate, first time this current century.
Instead of blaming him for the truth he says (ma be in a rude way sometimes), the people should be thanking God for such an unusual candidate.

(You don't support Trump) = (you support the corrupt establishment regardless of either partiy)

There is an honest candidate. His name is Ted Cruz. But you guys want to pretend the liar is the honest one for some mind boggling reason

He denied it Friday. The fact that you guys are pretending otherwise demonstrates how far off the deep end you guys are going

I don't know, he seems to have left the door open a crack. Something's not right.

Something isn't right. People keep pretending as though a story with no evidence pedaled by a political adversary is true while it's a conspiracy that a man assaulting a reporter on video is arrested. Yeah something isn't right. And the problem isn't Ted cruz

I really can not believe how many of my fellow "conservative" posters have embraced the Trump cult of personality to the point they will promote lies about the only real conservative in the race and ignore the fact that Trump FUNDED the criminally insane collectivist sociopaths who have undermined the public faith in government.

No matter what happens I'll respect their opinions, and I'll vote Trump over hitlery or the bat shit old guy but I'm not enthusiastic.

He didn't deny the allegations. He tried to deflect by attacking Trump. Not good enough. Cruz is a sleazeball and he's a liar. Hillary should consider picking him as her running mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back