Republicans and their tired conspiracy theories

Blimey, rump-hole and his stupid anti-Trump troll threads.

How about failing Joe Biden and his doomed 2024 presidency?

It doesn't matter who the Republicans put up in 2024, no one wants another term for pedo Joe, even Trump is running ahead of Biden.

Biden and the corrupt Democratic Party, from Hillary Clinton to Biden

The truth is not going away, everyone in the entire world knows that corruption is the Democratic party.

The United Arab Emirates stated they can not stand with the USA when the USA does nothing when ships are hijacked by Iran.

China is obviously paying off Biden to turn our back on allies in the Middle East.
Does it upset you that your ideological dogma is so feeble that it is unsustainable in any legal venue where actual, credible evidence is demanded?

E.g.,

Matt Gaetz tried claiming that it was not Trump goons but antifa that savagely attacked outnumbered police on January 6, 2021.
Over a thousand Trump goons have been identified, apprehended, and prosecuted, many convicted or confessing, not one antifa.

I swear, I don't know how many hours of my life I have wasted attempting to disabuse the right of their incredibly
stupid conspiracy theories which arise from their 'hate-the-left' mentality. It's nauseating.

Every time Republicans make a conspiracy theory claim it is debunked.

Claim: Hillary, as Secy of State, sold 20% of AMerica's uranium to Russia.

True? Nope, due to simplistic minds, it's telling they would make such a claim, but, no it's been debunked many times.

Claim, Joe Biden is a tax cheat given that he received $49k per month from Hunter Biden for rent and didn't report it to the IRS:

True? Nope, debunked, the claim stems from a misreading of an email having to do with a security deposit being returned to Hunter on office space which had nothing to do with Joe, thus no 'tax cheat'. What, you think Joe would publish his taxes (which he has done, unlike Trump) with such a glaring cheat as not reporting $50k income? Y'all need to think things through more.

Claim, '2000 mules' film's conspiracy theories

True? Nope, every claim in the film has been thoroughly debunked, and here, too.

Claim: Joe Biden, when he was VP, blackmailed Ukraine

True?: Nope, debunked every which way, Joe was merely forwarding foreign policy in the region with the backing of the US Senate/Congress, The State Dept, and the IMF. Apparently Republicans do not understand that blackmail requires a personal gain of some kind, and the beneficiary here was the UNITED STATES.

Claim: The 2020 election was 'rigged'.

True? Not in the slightest, Trump made this claim a year before the first ballot was cast, and thus primed the pump for when the vote happened, he exploited the usual irregularities that all elections incur, as a 'See, I told you so" and his flock (including you who believe it) lapped it up. Every claim and conspiracy theories thus far offered has been debunked, not to mention the fact that it's not even logical on it's face. Trump is alleging INTERNAL fraud, i.e., ballot tampering, dead people voting, machines switching ballots, ballot stuffing, and on and on. The logistical nightmare required for one party to tamper with the national internal voting apparatus, by it's extremely decentralized design, requiring hiring of operatives and installed in place in at least a dozen key states, months in advance, keeping everyone under the radar, think about it, it is well nigh impossible task, which precludes any possibility of a party rigging the election internally. To accomplish it, it would require months of advance planning, the recruitment of both republicans and democrats (because each election district has both working there, many volunteering ) to cooperate in a vast conspiracy to rig the election for a DEMOCRAT. And, to do that, we would expect that they would be able to do it clandestinely, that the observers,both right and left, would be part of the conspiracy, and no one would leak, all with the threat of being caught and being sent to prison. And what is their gain? Not money. Why would anyone participate in an impossible scheme where they would surely get caught? That the beauty of the AMerican system, it's so big, each state with different systems, no one knows for sure ahead of time which of the few states will wind up being the swing states ( out of a dozen or more potential swing states, which is why they will need operatives in all of them, they don't know which ones in advance will be the actual swing states), it is absurd,

Moreover, a vast conspiracy with NO 'whistleblowers". Highly doubtable.

WHERE ARE THE WHISTLEBLOWERS? There are NONE.

Not to mention that of the 60+ lawsuits challenging the election, all but one were lost, and yes, a number of them did, in fact, present 'evidence' which the judges ruled as incompetent (a fancy word meaning what they thought was evidence was actually not). One would think that if there was real evidence, it would have been submitted to the courts long before January 6. Either the attorney's are incompetent, or there is no evidence (probably both are true).

Trump's allegation is therefore, Completely, utterly, totally, inescapably ABSURD.

The point is, any claim about election rigging and whatever the nonsense de jour is coming from far right must be held as suspect, especially from the right on this forum who incessantly rely on questionable sources, such as 'The GatewayPundit' or 'justthenews' or 'redstate', blah blah blah, stories which none of the more legit right leaning sources will touch, such as the WSJ, or the Christian Science Monitor, or The Hill, or the Bulwark, etc.
Well, Democrats keep on with the conspiracy theories of vote suppression and gerrymandering.

I swear, I don't know how many hours of my life I have wasted attempting to disabuse the right of their incredibly
stupid conspiracy theories which arise from their 'hate-the-left' mentality. It's nauseating.

True? Nope, due to simplistic minds, it's telling they would make such a claim, but, no it's been debunked many times.

Claim, Joe Biden is a tax cheat given that he received $49k per month from Hunter Biden for rent and didn't report it to the IRS:

True? Nope, debunked, the claim stems from a misreading of an email having to do with a security deposit being returned to Hunter on office space which had nothing to do with Joe, thus no 'tax cheat'. What, you think Joe would publish his taxes (which he has done, unlike Trump) with such a glaring cheat as not reporting $50k income? Y'all need to think things through more.

True? Nope, every claim in the film has been thoroughly debunked, and here, too.

True?: Nope, debunked every which way, Joe was merely forwarding foreign policy in the region with the backing of the US Senate/Congress, The State Dept, and the IMF. Apparently Republicans do not understand that blackmail requires a personal gain of some kind, and the beneficiary here was the UNITED STATES.

True? Not in the slightest, Trump made this claim a year before the first ballot was cast, and thus primed the pump for when the vote happened, he exploited the usual irregularities that all elections incur, as a 'See, I told you so" and his flock (including you who believe it) lapped it up. Every claim and conspiracy theories thus far offered has been debunked, not to mention the fact that it's not even logical on it's face. Trump is alleging INTERNAL fraud, i.e., ballot tampering, dead people voting, machines switching ballots, ballot stuffing, and on and on. The logistical nightmare required for one party to tamper with the national internal voting apparatus, by it's extremely decentralized design, requiring hiring of operatives and installed in place in at least a dozen key states, months in advance, keeping everyone under the radar, think about it, it is well nigh impossible task, which precludes any possibility of a party rigging the election internally. To accomplish it, it would require months of advance planning, the recruitment of both republicans and democrats (because each election district has both working there, many volunteering ) to cooperate in a vast conspiracy to rig the election for a DEMOCRAT. And, to do that, we would expect that they would be able to do it clandestinely, that the observers,both right and left, would be part of the conspiracy, and no one would leak, all with the threat of being caught and being sent to prison. And what is their gain? Not money. Why would anyone participate in an impossible scheme where they would surely get caught? That the beauty of the AMerican system, it's so big, each state with different systems, no one knows for sure ahead of time which of the few states will wind up being the swing states ( out of a dozen or more potential swing states, which is why they will need operatives in all of them, they don't know which ones in advance will be the actual swing states), it is absurd,

Not to mention that of the 60+ lawsuits challenging the election, all but one were lost, and yes, a number of them did, in fact, present 'evidence' which the judges ruled as incompetent (a fancy word meaning what they thought was evidence was actually not). One would think that if there was real evidence, it would have been submitted to the courts long before January 6. Either the attorney's are incompetent, or there is no evidence (probably both are true).

Trump's allegation is therefore, Completely, utterly, totally, inescapably ABSURD.

The point is, any claim about election rigging and whatever the nonsense de jour is coming from far right must be held as suspect, especially from the right on this forum who incessantly rely on questionable sources, such as 'The GatewayPundit' or 'justthenews' or 'redstate', blah blah blah, stories which none of the more legit right leaning sources will touch, such as the WSJ, or the Christian Science Monitor, or The Hill, or the Bulwark, etc.
You didnt debunk ANY of those things. Your assertions are incorrect. You merely declared that they are debunked without any proof.

Does it upset you that your ideological dogma is so feeble that it is unsustainable in any legal venue where actual, credible evidence is demanded?

E.g.,

Matt Gaetz tried claiming that it was not Trump goons but antifa that savagely attacked outnumbered police on January 6, 2021.
Over a thousand Trump goons have been identified, apprehended, and prosecuted, many convicted or confessing, not one antifa.

He was wrong. I knew it was a mistake to make that claim when he made it. You never make definitive claims if you dont know it for a fact.

As for what is demanded in a legal scenario, that can change very quickly if you have Dems in powerful positions who will protect law breakers on their side, while trying to have J-walkers executed on their oppositions side.

The comment was clearly a joke, not a real point, and my reply was a joke, not a real point. I just responded in kind.

Move on, please.
Your reply was not a joke, it was pure insult. You stated that you would explain why that was the, "dumbest thing...." you have heard.

You really are the smart one, you can not exolain why it was dumb when you tell us you will if asked.

He was wrong. I knew it was a mistake to make that claim when he made it. You never make definitive claims if you dont know it for a fact.

As for what is demanded in a legal scenario, that can change very quickly if you have Dems in powerful positions who will protect law breakers on their side, while trying to have J-walkers executed on their oppositions side.
Paranoia provides a plethora of excuses when alleged criminality can never get beyond the propaganda stage, or when it is rejected by juries.

A weird worshiper can cling to Trump's blatant lie that he won the 2020 presidential election in a "Landslide!" by insisting that states and courts hatched a vast conspiracy against him, those with Republican administrations as well as Democratic, and even Trump-appointed judges.

Not a single state or court anywhere has validated Trump's lie in the 2 1/2 years+ that he and his lackeys have had to file such a claim.

Last edited:
Paranoia provides a plethora of excuses when alleged criminality can never get beyond the propaganda stage, or when it is rejected by juries.

A weird worshiper can cling to Trump's blatant lie that he won the 2020 presidential election in a "Landslide!" by insisting that states and courts hatched a vast conspiracy against him, those with Republican administrations as well as Democratic, and even Trump-appointed judges.

Not a single state or court anywhere has validated Trump's lie in the 2 1/2 years+ that he and his lackeys have had to file such a claim.
I have very little faith in your opinions on this matter, or any other matter. :dunno:

Your reply was not a joke, it was pure insult. You stated that you would explain why that was the, "dumbest thing...." you have heard.

You really are the smart one, you can not exolain why it was dumb when you tell us you will if asked.

Oh FFS, it was a rhetorical statement. You're pettifogging

I mean, this was the line that started this subthread:
A guy goes to his doctor and say, "Doc, it hurts when I wave my arms up and down".

The doctor says, "Stop waving your arms up and down".

The line is a joke. So, anything retort that follows cannot be serious, either. Give me a break

Apparently the universe is a tad more nuanced than your mental radar can handle.

Biden and the corrupt Democratic Party, from Hillary Clinton to Biden
Evidence? Didn't think so.
The truth is not going away, everyone in the entire world knows that corruption is the Democratic party.
What truth might that be?
The United Arab Emirates stated they can not stand with the USA when the USA does nothing when ships are hijacked by Iran.
Vacuous, empty claim. Dismissed unless you can substantiate it.
China is obviously paying off Biden to turn our back on allies in the Middle East.

Evidence? In the meantime, look up the word 'obvious', for it is obvious you don't know what it means.

[ meme deleted ]

the conversation arose from a joke. Clearly, you are in the wrong room.
Get thee some humor!

And, here's one for you. Thinking your meme through to it's logical conclusion, it states:

"If you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room'.

OKay, let's work that one out.

So, the smartest person in the room, sees your meme, and leaves.

That leaves the next smartest person. He sees your meme, and leaves.

What eventually happens is there is no one left in the room.

Ergo, your meme is a text book "Reductio ad absurdum"

Translation: The meme has no argumentative value, it's meaningless.

Last edited:
Well, Democrats keep on with the conspiracy theories of vote suppression and gerrymandering.
Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering are facts, not CTs.

North Carolina (2016): The U.S. Supreme Court struck down North Carolina's congressional districts, ruling that they were unconstitutional racial gerrymanders. The Republican-controlled legislature had drawn districts that disproportionately affected African-American voters to favor Republican candidates.

Texas (2003, 2011): In 2003, Texas underwent a controversial redistricting process where Republicans, who controlled the state legislature, redrew the district lines to increase their political advantage. This led to legal challenges, but the Supreme Court upheld most of the redistricting plan. In 2011, Texas passed another redistricting plan that faced similar scrutiny, resulting in ongoing legal battles

Wisconsin (2011): Republicans in Wisconsin drew state legislative district lines that were heavily criticized for being partisan gerrymanders. In a landmark case, Gill v. Whitford, the U.S. Supreme Court heard arguments challenging the constitutionality of Wisconsin’s district map. However, the Court did not rule on the merits of the case and sent it back to the lower courts, making it difficult to establish clear guidelines for partisan gerrymandering123.

Voter ID Laws: Several Republican-led states have implemented voter ID laws, which require voters to present specific forms of identification to cast their ballots. Critics argue that these laws disproportionately affect minority, low-income, and elderly voters who may have difficulty obtaining the necessary identification. States such as Texas, North Carolina, and Wisconsin have faced legal challenges regarding their voter ID laws.

Reduction of Early Voting Periods: Some Republican-led states have shortened early voting periods, reducing the number of days available for voters to cast their ballots before Election Day. Critics argue that this can disproportionately impact minority communities who rely on early voting options.

Purging Voter Rolls: In certain instances, Republican officials have been accused of purging voter rolls to remove individuals from the list of eligible voters. Critics argue that this practice can result in eligible voters being wrongly removed and can disproportionately affect minority and low-income communities.

What's even worse is reading your lying, bloviating, horse manure. Face it, pretty much everything that you asshats declared to be a conspiracy theory has been proven to be real. Your record is worse than pretty much every palm reader out there.

Congrats, you ARE a moron.

Evidence? In the meantime, look up the word 'obvious', for it is obvious you don't know what it means.
And there it is, here is, rumpole (which is a very queer user name) spitting all over his/her keyboard as the truth hits him/her in the face.

As is I, would post anything that I can not prove in seconds. The problem with rumproaster is she/he watches too much CNN which is a continuous loop of nothing but hate. Very sad. Anyhow rumphole, here is something for you to chew on.

So for those who dont wish to go back and read this thread I stated a few facts.
The United Arab Emirates stated they can not stand by, with the USA when the USA does nothing when ships are hijacked by Iran.

Emirates quit US Combined Maritime Forces for non-response over Iran’s seizure of tankers​

Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering are facts, not CTs.
81,282,916 votes for Biden in 2020, and you are claiming that there is voter suppression. When you make such a ridiculous claim all your other claims fall with it.

Voter suppression, you thought Biden was on track for 200,000,000 votes? What a Rubpole

Hillary, 30,000 destroyed documents, a computer server in her closet at home, smashed telephones, destroyed hard drives.

Forum List

Back