Cruz actually confused on how Senate voting works.

Do we want a guy who doesn't understand the simplest rules as our President? The Constitution is a little more complicated than Senate absentee rules.

Cruz repeatedly blunders in his attempts to manipulate Senate rules

The self proclamed "Smartest man in the room" obviously isn't

Cruz doesn't have a chance of getting the votes needed during the primaries, so don't get so all upset over him.

msip87.jpg

I pocket vetoed her black ass!

I'm confused too. The Senate doesn't work. Mitch McConnell is a spineless traitorous twat. The GOP has no credible leadership. It's a Party in confused corrupt limbo.

I'm confused too. The Senate doesn't work. Mitch McConnell is a spineless traitorous twat. The GOP has no credible leadership. It's a Party in confused corrupt limbo.

Compared to organized corruption of the Dems.
We the people have to get rid of the corruption in both parties.

The GOP is dead. No credible leadership. No direction. Why would anyone vote for it at this point? What is the GOP saying? What does it stand for?

The GOP is dead. No credible leadership. No direction. Why would anyone vote for it at this point? What is the GOP saying? What does it stand for?

Then they should have never have won the House and Senate.
The voters of the GOP are the ones who is changing the way Washington D.C. is run.
You are seeing a fight between the established vs. the people who elected congressman to change it.

Then they should have never have won the House and Senate.
The voters of the GOP are the ones who is changing the way Washington D.C. is run.
You are seeing a fight between the established vs. the people who elected congressman to change it.

A Party in confused corrupt limbo. A rudderless ship. Might be about to sink.

Forum List

Back