Crusaders charged in plot targeting Muslim immigrants

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Home boys. Good thing they're incompatent.

Three Kansas men calling themselves 'Crusaders' charged in terror plot targeting Muslim immigrants - Washington Post

Three Kansas men were accused of plotting a bomb attack targeting an apartment complex home to a mosque and many Muslim immigrants from Somalia, authorities said Friday.

Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright and Patrick Eugene Stein face federal charges of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

“These charges are based on eight months of investigation by the FBI that is alleged to have taken the investigators deep into a hidden culture of hatred and violence,” Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall said in a statement. “Many Kansans may find it as startling as I do that such things could happen here.”

According to the complaint, the investigation was prompted by a paid confidential informant who had attended meetings with a group of individuals calling themselves “the Crusaders,” and heard plans discussed plots to attack Muslims, whom they called “cockroaches.”

The three men charged Friday were ultimately identified as the architects of the attack plan, the FBI complaint stated, through a combination of recordings, social media and reporting from the confidential informant.

The group routinely expressed their hatred for Muslims, Somalis and immigrants. In one call, Stein allegedly said the country could only be turned around with “a bloodbath.” The individuals said they wanted to “wake people up” and inspire other militia groups to act.

The FBI says that as part of this plot, the men conducted surveillance in Garden City, Kan., a small city about 200 miles west of Wichita, and other places in southwest Kansas.

At one point, Stein was being driven around by the confidential informant, who told the FBI that Stein yelled at Somali women in traditional garb and cursed at them.

During this surveillance, Stein was armed with an assault rifle, extra magazines, a pistol, a ballistic vest and a night vision scope, the complaint said.

The three men had been plotting “to use a weapon of mass destruction” since February, according to an FBI complaint made public Friday.

Last edited:
The deplorables

Three members of a southwest Kansas militia dubbed the "Crusaders” were arrested Friday on charges stemming from a plot to attack a housing complex that houses a mosque in Garden City, Kan.

Curtis Allen (49), Gavin Wright (49) of Liberal, Kan., and Patrick Stein (47), a resident of a nearby Dodge City, Kan., had stockpiled firearms and explosives. They planned to use four explosive-laden vehicles parked at the corners of the complex, which is home to a number of Somali immigrants.

Three Men Arrested in Plot to Bomb Kansas Mosque Following Presidential Election

my initial thought , if they are proved guilty then hang them Guno .

The deplorables

Three members of a southwest Kansas militia dubbed the "Crusaders” were arrested Friday on charges stemming from a plot to attack a housing complex that houses a mosque in Garden City, Kan.

Curtis Allen (49), Gavin Wright (49) of Liberal, Kan., and Patrick Stein (47), a resident of a nearby Dodge City, Kan., had stockpiled firearms and explosives. They planned to use four explosive-laden vehicles parked at the corners of the complex, which is home to a number of Somali immigrants.

Three Men Arrested in Plot to Bomb Kansas Mosque Following Presidential Election

I'm glad they were able to stop these knuckleheads. But tell me, why do you not use the same invective when it's a Muslim who is stopped?

and like I told Guno , hang them when they are PROVEN Guilty Coyote !!

The deplorables

I'm glad they were able to stop these knuckleheads. But tell me, why do you not use the same invective when it's a Muslim who is stopped?
He doesn't?

Home boys. Good thing they're incompatent.

Three Kansas men calling themselves 'Crusaders' charged in terror plot targeting Muslim immigrants - Washington Post

Three Kansas men were accused of plotting a bomb attack targeting an apartment complex home to a mosque and many Muslim immigrants from Somalia, authorities said Friday.

Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright and Patrick Eugene Stein face federal charges of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

“These charges are based on eight months of investigation by the FBI that is alleged to have taken the investigators deep into a hidden culture of hatred and violence,” Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall said in a statement. “Many Kansans may find it as startling as I do that such things could happen here.”

According to the complaint, the investigation was prompted by a paid confidential informant who had attended meetings with a group of individuals calling themselves “the Crusaders,” and heard plans discussed plots to attack Muslims, whom they called “cockroaches.”

The three men charged Friday were ultimately identified as the architects of the attack plan, the FBI complaint stated, through a combination of recordings, social media and reporting from the confidential informant.

The group routinely expressed their hatred for Muslims, Somalis and immigrants. In one call, Stein allegedly said the country could only be turned around with “a bloodbath.” The individuals said they wanted to “wake people up” and inspire other militia groups to act.

The FBI says that as part of this plot, the men conducted surveillance in Garden City, Kan., a small city about 200 miles west of Wichita, and other places in southwest Kansas.

At one point, Stein was being driven around by the confidential informant, who told the FBI that Stein yelled at Somali women in traditional garb and cursed at them.

During this surveillance, Stein was armed with an assault rifle, extra magazines, a pistol, a ballistic vest and a night vision scope, the complaint said.

The three men had been plotting “to use a weapon of mass destruction” since February, according to an FBI complaint made public Friday.
...and you believe the FBI. Man I gotta bridge for you.

The deplorables

He doesn't?

Never.

The deplorables

He doesn't?

Never.
You sound so sure..checked all his comments, then?

The deplorables

He doesn't?

Perhaps for the same reason this thread will die after a handful of posts but a Muslim perp thread goes on forever and spawns a dozen offspring ;)

The deplorables

He doesn't?

Perhaps for the same reason this thread will die after a handful of posts but a Muslim perp thread goes on forever and spawns a dozen offspring ;)
I think you are on to something there.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to find the FBI provided the suckers with the WMD. That seems to be the way they roll in these stings, giving petty, hapless simps something that will procure a serious conviction.

They did nothing wrong. It isn't against the law to dislike Muslims. If the plot went beyond the planning stage then they have something.

They did nothing wrong. It isn't against the law to dislike Muslims. If the plot went beyond the planning stage then they have something.

You realize most plots - including those by would be Islamists - are foiled PRIOR to activation stage...that's kind of the goal here.

You realize most plots - including those by would be Islamists - are foiled PRIOR to activation stage...that's kind of the goal here.
But they still have to take a step beyond planning. The muslim plots that are foiled are done so by stings. Agents sell them what purports to be explosives or something like that. Otherwise it's like the Hutaree case where a group of anti governnent militia gathered and discussed myriad ways of attacking the governnent. They were infiltrated and arrested . Since they never did anything other than talk and plot all charges were dismissed and they all won civil suits.

But they still have to take a step beyond planning. The muslim plots that are foiled are done so by stings. Agents sell them what purports to be explosives or something like that. Otherwise it's like the Hutaree case where a group of anti governnent militia gathered and discussed myriad ways of attacking the governnent. They were infiltrated and arrested . Since they never did anything other than talk and plot all charges were dismissed and they all won civil suits.

It was a sting.

Three arrested in bomb plot targeting Somalis in Kansas
The men were arrested Friday morning in the Liberal, Kansas area, after receiving what they thought were working firearms from an FBI undercover operative, officials said.

The deplorables

He doesn't?

Yes We have literally THOUSANDS of attacks by thousands of Muslims and you lot won't condemn them but 3 idiots do something and suddenly it is the end of the world. Remind me how upset you are by the Muslim that crashed his plane in Connecticut?

Forum List

Back