Crowd Cheers When Valedictorian Quotes Trump

Then reveals it was Obama -

CALL: 202-224-3121 on Twitter

:
>> "This is the part of my speech where I share some inspirational quotes I found on Google," Bowling said in his speech. "'Don't just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table.' — Donald J. Trump."

The crowd burst into applause.

"Just kidding," Bowling said. "That was Barack Obama."

The 18-year-old valedictorian said the crowd quickly went silent. << --- USA Today story

THAT is eloquent.

Excellent find Brother Marc. Says so much.

Unfortunately I fear it will be an "airplane story" --- it will sail over a lot of heads.

But those heads will be in, I have no doubt, thanks to your excellent thread title. :clap2:

“Fight for your seat at the table”?

Who cares. The crowd went silent because they were wondering why he would lie about a quote.
giphy.gif

The class president at my granddaughter's graduation today is a Mexican, so what did she do but talk about DACA and used half her speech taking in Spanish to her illegal parents and others in attendance who don't speak English. I wanted to stand up and yell out "ICE!"

used half her speech taking in Spanish to her illegal parents and others in attendance who don't speak English.
I bet they were pissed off she used half her speech talking in English.

After all, it's not like you've got official languages or anything...

The class president at my granddaughter's graduation today is a Mexican, so what did she do but talk about DACA and used half her speech taking in Spanish to her illegal parents and others in attendance who don't speak English. I wanted to stand up and yell out "ICE!"

Would have been great to walk around with an "ICE" shirt

Would have been great to walk around with an "ICE" shirt
. She starts off "I was born in Tacofuck, Mexico. We came to America..." Speaking as if her parents followed immigration rule. Bullshit! They were illegals, like most of the rest of these so-called immigrants. Anyway, the illegal brought politics into the ceremony. That's what pissed me off more and a lot of parents, I'm sure. DACA was illegal and unconstitutional as most of the shit Obama did. Trump is trying to make it legal. I still don't like it, but the Democrats won't play ball and Republicans are pussies.

Last edited:
Let us know ALL of the things obama did for THE BLACKS during his presidency. Stupid ass enslaved OP.

Went to a small town graduation. 130 students with 70 on honor roll.
No politics during speeches. No pandering. Even heard God mentioned once.

Yeah. I could tell it wasn't an urban school. These kids got a chance.

What an asswhipe. He quotes a very generic passage and lies about who said it? Then, his fellow Liberals pat him on the back for what was just a bad joke. Clearly he couldn't quote Trump saying, "We have record low unemployment for blacks and Hispanics", because then he couldn't pass it off as Obama's quote. Liberals are an odd bunch. LOL

Forum List

Back