Crowd At CNN Town Hall Chanted 'Burn Her' At Dana Loesch, Rushed Stage

There's that liberal tolerance again. /sarcasm
Show the video of that happening.

I just saw a video of the END of that townhall....kids from the school were singing "Shine" while everyone in the audience was holding up their phone/lights in honor. No angry mod screaming at Loesch. She lied....for political points at the CPAC.
It's on fucking video. Are you seriously this stupid to argue it never happened? On live fucking TV?

The DNC George Soros sponsored fake town hall looked more like Jerry Springer. All the mob mentality the DNC is politicizing using kids. Sad!

There's that liberal tolerance again. /sarcasm
Show the video of that happening.

I just saw a video of the END of that townhall....kids from the school were singing "Shine" while everyone in the audience was holding up their phone/lights in honor. No angry mod screaming at Loesch. She lied....for political points at the CPAC.
It's on fucking video. Are you seriously this stupid to argue it never happened? On live fucking TV?
Show that video then....to say that there's a video isn't enough.....SHOW. IT.

They are just stupid kids...Obviously CNN can't recognized stupid when they see it that's why they have the pundits they have....but they are just dumb kids...not even fully propagandized yet....

And did you notice that the audience BOOED when she repeatedly said that we need to toughen background check laws so that the mentally ill can't buy guns. They also booed when she was explaining the fact that states are not required to report convictions and diagnoses to the national crime database. I was like, "Huh? Are you even listening to what she's saying?"
You know that we can actually see what happened, right? She was booed when it looked like she was dodging answering the questions asked of her. And who silenced the boo'ers? Others who were asking her. It was controlled, it was respectful, it was RECORDED......and to have her go to CPAC and bald-face LIE about what happened.....if I had ANY trust that she was truthful, it's now gone.

I watched it. They booed when I said they booed. Go watch it again, this time with your eyes open. They also booed when she was trying to giver her feelings as a mother about kids being shot because they thought she was dodging the question. Sick and pathetic. Liberal "tolerance" was on full display last night.
Yes, some booed and were told to quiet down by those very students that the RW is STILL claiming are "crisis actors".

Still waiting to see where she was rushed and people screamed to "burn her" AS. SHE. CLAIMED.
Where is the link where the right are calling them crisis actors? If you are referring to Alex jones, then, you can't really mold him in with the right. He may be right of center, but he kinda does his own thing.

The crowd of brainwashed kooks at the fake news CNN scripted event got upset at Dana when Dana Loesch pointed out the obvious, that the shooter had run-ins with authorities dozens of times, was clearly mentally ill and Sheriff Israel did nothing.

All of the cheering, all of the calls to kill Dana and all of the hysteria during this CNN spectacle of stupid backfired. Congrats lefties, you just lost 2018.

Liberals have gone just like the school shooter, psychotic!

Twitter
I was just watching Tucker Carlson who had a student on who was told he was to only speak what they give him on a scripted paper..

CNN has again been caught lying and creating a false narrative... SO not only did they threaten her they were lying and purporting a false narrative..

The Kings of FAKE NEWS CNN...

That's what they do with witches.

She sold her soul to the devil. She is a witch.
pelosi 2.JPG

Forum List

Back