Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED

Shame for her as it looks like she has had a nice little boutique business.
You're destroying people relying on totally unfounded evidence? Salem ring a bell? Just stoppit. The SoS is investigating this. If he finds she did anything wrong, she'll be arrested. But you've skipped the important step--seeing if she did anything wrong first. Watching an unexplained video of security footage without any explanation of what was going on is not how it's done.
The film was taken after they shuffled off the other workers. The film has been explained of when it was taken. You crook the elections and get caught you suffer the consequences no matter who you are. Since it was a federal election she and her cohort conspirators will have to deal with the feds.
Nothing you said changes a thing I said. Talking to you folks is like putting a nickel in the nickelodian.
Then don't talk to "us" folks, Karen. You, who accused someone of being a "real live Nazi complete with heel clicking and heiling" posting here? lol

Doesn't matter.
The people they want in power have shown total disregard for the Constitution.
Economy busting plans like Green Energy madness
Closing down business
Confiscating firearms (only tyrants want to do this)

So this is about far more than just the election

No, it is strictly about the election. I understand what you are saying. But if the people elected someone, that is who we have for the next 4 years.
Elections gain by fraud an deceptive practices is not "the people electing someone".

I did not say it was. I was disputing your claim that it is about more than just the election.
It is about more than just this election whether you can see that or not.

Doesn't matter.
Closing down business

No, it is strictly about the election. I understand what you are saying. But if the people elected someone, that is who we have for the next 4 years.
Elections gain by fraud an deceptive practices is not "the people electing someone".

I did not say it was. I was disputing your claim that it is about more than just the election.
It is about more than just this election whether you can see that or not.

You are welcome to your opinion. Whether it is about more than the election is irrelevant in a thread about election fraud. This thread is about the election.

That you dislike the outcome does not make it wrong.

Doesn't matter.
Closing down business

“The people”...key phrase.

You're destroying people relying on totally unfounded evidence? Salem ring a bell? Just stoppit. The SoS is investigating this. If he finds she did anything wrong, she'll be arrested. But you've skipped the important step--seeing if she did anything wrong first. Watching an unexplained video of security footage without any explanation of what was going on is not how it's done.
The film was taken after they shuffled off the other workers. The film has been explained of when it was taken. You crook the elections and get caught you suffer the consequences no matter who you are. Since it was a federal election she and her cohort conspirators will have to deal with the feds.
Nothing you said changes a thing I said. Talking to you folks is like putting a nickel in the nickelodian.
Then talk to "us" folks, Karen. You, who accused someone of being a "real live Nazi complete with heel clicking and heiling" posting here? lol
Maybe OldLady is good with the real nazi families and fascist taking over. Thankfully I believe we have more that are not good with that program than those who are.

She's in the video no matter how much you deny that. Stop pushing your fucking personal agendas off on people (us deplorables) that want nothing to do with them.
Then don't talk to "us" folks, Karen. You, who accused someone of being a "real live Nazi complete with heel clicking and heiling" posting here? lol
He said so, you idiot.

Oh goody! Now you guys can send her death threats!

Is that you Jen Psaki?

1607113353106.png

She's in the video no matter how much you deny that. Stop pushing your fucking personal agendas off on people (us deplorables) that want nothing to do with them.
He said so, you idiot.
You expect people to sit by and wait idly as bold fraudsters and hate filled accusers try to steal the country right out from under them and it ain't going to happen. You can sit all you like and make baseless claims that we are the problem but it doesn't change what is already documented of what they did. If everyone had just sat on their ass we'd be stuck with your criminal president Biden.

To post what actually happened

Gabriel Sterling, a Republican and Georgia's voting system implementation manager, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020 that what can be seen on the video is normal procedure and nothing looks "bizarre or odd."​
Election workers known as "cutters" because their job was to open absentee ballot envelopes and verify ballots for eventual scanning and counting were dismissed for the night sometime after 10 p.m. on November 3, 2020, because their work for the evening had been completed, he explained. Those workers who remained were responsible for conducting the scanning portion of the process, since ballots could not be left without being scanned overnight. He said:​
If you look at the video tape, the work you see is the work you would expect, which is you take the sealed suitcase looking things in, you place the ballots on the scanner in manageable batches and you scan them.​
Frances Watson, chief investigator for the Georgia secretary of state, told Lead Stories during a phone call on December 3, 2020, that the ballots were in standard containers, and the work during the time in question had nothing to do with pulling ballots from under a table. She said:​
There wasn't a bin that had ballots in it under that table. It was an empty bin and the ballots from it were actually out on the table when the media were still there, and then it was placed back into the box when the media were still there and placed next to the table.​
There was never an announcement made to the media and other observers about the counting being over for the night and them needing to leave, according to Watson, who was provided information by the media liaison, who was present. She said they just followed the "cutters" as they left.​
She said:​
Nobody told them to stay. Nobody told them to leave. Nobody gave them any advice on what they should do. And It was still open for them or the public to come back in to view at whatever time they wanted to, as long as they were still working.​
In addition, she explained that the only ballots that were scanned after the media and other observers had left were those that had already been opened in front of these observers.​
Contrary to the claim, the ballots were not in suitcases, she said. The black boxes and bins seen in the video are the standard container used for the ballot counting process.​
A state election board monitor, who asked for his name not to be used due to safety concerns, told Lead Stories on the phone on December 3, 2020, that he was present at the vote counting location beginning at 11:52 p.m., after leaving briefly at earlier in the evening. He then stayed until about 12:45 a.m., when the work that night was completed.​
The deputy chief investigator for the secretary of state's office was present beginning at 12:15 a.m. November 4, he said.​

You expect people to sit by and wait idly as bold fraudsters and hate filled accusers try to steal the country right out from under them and it ain't going to happen. You can sit all you like and make baseless claims that we are the problem but it doesn't change what is already documented of what they did. If everyone had just sat on their ass we'd be stuck with your criminal president Biden.

That's not what happened

That's not what happened
Sure according to you an your fakes its our lying eyes and ears. I bet those people didn't realize that they were going to be criminal stars in the grand election scam. Perhaps you can go interview them and find out.

Sure according to you an your fakes its our lying eyes and ears. I bet those people didn't realize that they were going to be criminal stars in the grand election scam. Perhaps you can go interview them and find out.

They didn't realize they're criminal stars because they aren't criminal stars.

People who are prone to believing conspiracy theories - i.e. you - aren't willing to believe the simple explanation.

Doesn't matter.
Closing down business

Just because immediate evidence is not found.....does not indicate no crime has been committed.

There are far too many discrepancies.

let's stop being stupid here. The ENTIRE purpose of the massive mail in ballots was to sway the election.
YES LAWS WERE BROKEN.
Give me ONE REASON I should trust Democrats have been honest and transparent in this election.....

Are they EVER ?

They didn't realize they're criminal stars because they aren't criminal stars.

People who are prone to believing conspiracy theories - i.e. you - aren't willing to believe the simple explanation.
Sure and that guy wasn't palming off a flash card either was he?

And you claim you believe in safety of vaccinations or is that the money that looks so cool for you even though they are not safe. Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition - 2020 NEWS
covi vax.jpg

Forum List

Back