Crooked Huma seperates from Horny Weiner after latest Horny Weiner sexting scandal

That guy needs help.

And taking that photo with his kid right there, holy crap.

The thing is though, perverts like this would be excoriated by the media if they weren't liberals.

Just the accusation a republicrat is GAY. Not even a "pervert" by libturd standards, but just the average queer and he's run out of DC on a rail. Fruitcakes like Tony?

Not so much.

CrCitIcWEAACEL0.jpg

GET YOUR HOMOPHOBIC HATRED OUT OF MY THREAD, JIM!

and Anthony Weiner is a champion for progressive issues, has great charisma, and is extremely sexy!
Fuck you I will post where I want, cock sucker.

And you dodged my point; fags expose themselves constantly in Fag Pride Parades and kids see it.
What makes Weiners perversion any different?

Trump has already weighed in. A man with all his marriages and affairs should keep his mouth shut.

GET YOUR HOMOPHOBIC HATRED OUT OF MY THREAD, JIM!

and Anthony Weiner is a champion for progressive issues, has great charisma, and is extremely sexy!
Fuck you I will post where I want, cock sucker.

And you dodged my point; fags expose themselves constantly in Fag Pride Parades and kids see it.
What makes Weiners perversion any different?
Cock sucker? Is that like your current fantasy? Oops, you let the cat out of the bag.

So what did Huma do that makes her crooked?

When you don't answer, we'll both know you are talking out of your ass as suspected.
And you are talking out of an empty head that has only absorbed information from liberal OMISSION media (MSNBC, CNN, PBS, media matters, New York Times, etc)

EARTH TO RDD:
Here's a brief Bio on Huma Abedin, (bad guys bolded in red)

A letter was sent to the State Department accusing Abedin's late father, mother and brother of being connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, is far from being "unsubstantiated", as some Islamapologist (if not Islamist) critics whined. Not only is it a solid fact that they are connected to the Muslim Brotherhood, it's also a fact that Huma Abedin herself, is also connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

She was an executive board member of George Washington University's (GWU) Muslim Students Association (MSA-the founding Muslim Brotherhood front group in America), heading the organization's “Social Committee.” A couple of the names that passed through that GWU-MSA were Anwar al-Awlaki, the al Qaeda advisor who mentored Major Nidal Hasan, who killed 13 US troops in Fort Hood, TX, and who himself was assassinated by US drones. Another was Mohamed Omeish, who headed the International Islamic Relief Organization, which has been tied to the funding of al Qaeda.

From 1996-2008, Abedin was employed by the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs (IMMA) as the assistant editor of its in-house publication, the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs (JMMA). It is vital to note that IMMA's "Muslim Minority Affairs" agenda was, and remains to this day, a calculated foreign policy of the Saudi Ministry of Religious Affairs, designed, as journalist Andrew C. McCarthy (also the prosecuter of the 1993 World Trade Center bombers/jihadists) explains, "to grow an unassimilated, aggressive population of Islamic supremacists who will gradually but dramatically alter the character of the West." The first seven of those years overlapped with the al Qaeda-affiliated Abdullah Omar Naseef's active presence at IMMA. Abedin's last six years at the Institute (2002-2008) were spent as a JMMA editorial board member; for one of those years, 2003, Naseef and Abedin served together on that board. When Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State in 2009, Abedin became her deputy chief of staff. At approximately that same point in time, Abedin's name was removed from the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs' masthead.

Her family members' connections to the Muslim Brotherhood are just as factual. Her brother and sister still remain as editors of the JMMA. Her mother, Dr. Saleha Abedin , is an influential member of the Muslim Brotherhood’s division for women, the Muslim Sisterhood. She is also a zealous advocate of sharia law’s oppression of women, and a board member of the International Islamic Council for Dawa and Relief. The IICDR has been long banned in Israel, for supporting Hamas. It is also part of the Union for Good, which is a formally designated international terrorist organization under federal law. The Union for Good is led by Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, the chief sharia jurist of the Muslim Brotherhood. He is the world’s most influential Islamic cleric, and has issued fatwas endorsing suicide bombings against Israel and terrorist attacks against American forces in Iraq. He is also banned from entering the US, the UK, and France.

images

images

images
images
images

Last edited:
One is even a near-replica of the crotch shot that first turned him into a national laughingstock — except he was wearing white boxer briefs instead of gray ones.

Weiner wrote, “My mood . . .” before sending the overtly sexual photo on June 14, 2015, prompting the woman to respond, “O goodness.”

Yuck, BARF WORTHY
weiner_43.jpg

Forum List

Back