Crooked Hillary carried less than 500 counties vs. 2,600 carried by Trump

Apparently Trump cornered the market on the bum vote. The less than 500 counties carried by Clinton accounted for 64% of America`s economic activity. Trump`s 2,600 counties accounted for 36%. Trump is popular with the welfare takers.

Another Clinton-Trump divide: High-output America vs low-output America
66921075_10214284043630655_4350560884527988736_n.jpg

I live in a small town of 8 thousand. My rural county went for Trump.

I commute to Ann Arbor. Residents of that county went for crooked Hillary.

Residents of my county shouldn't have a vote?

Apparently Trump cornered the market on the bum vote. The less than 500 counties carried by Clinton accounted for 64% of America`s economic activity. Trump`s 2,600 counties accounted for 36%. Trump is popular with the welfare takers.

So, only areas of concentrated wealth (major cities) should be allowed to vote?

THIS is EXACTLY why the Founders set up the electoral system
The gave us the EC so we can be under minority rule? One of the many stupid things those vastly over rated Founders did. We`re being ruled by deadbeats on welfare.

Did I say that people shouldn`t be allowed to vote? The Founders did a lot of stupid things and giving representation to sage brush and rattlesnakes is just one of them. People should vote, not real estate.

The gave us the EC so we can be under minority rule? One of the many stupid things those vastly over rated Founders did. We`re being ruled by deadbeats on welfare.
The constitution was made to change with amendments for improvements. But it was overthrown and now it it is a living breathing document that has been ph uked in the azz.

Did I say that people shouldn`t be allowed to vote? The Founders did a lot of stupid things and giving representation to sage brush and rattlesnakes is just one of them. People should vote, not real estate.
People DO vote. States also vote. Your ignorance is 5he problem we have today.

Forum List

Back