CRIMINALLY Triggered: Democratic Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen ... Calls For military Coup?!

A Politician publicly calling for a Military Coup, could be a criminal act. This wingnut could be arrested and tried for Treason. It's no joke publicly calling for an illegal Coup.
But you’re fine with Trump’s treason yesterday. Got it.

A Politician publicly calling for a Military Coup, could be a criminal act. This wingnut could be arrested and tried for Treason. It's no joke publicly calling for an illegal Coup.
But you’re fine with Trump’s treason yesterday. Got it.

Publicly inciting an illegal Coup, could be construed as a criminal act. It could be an act of Treason. And Trump seeking better relations with Russia, is not 'Treason.' That's just a hysterical warmongering meme. The sky won't fall because Trump seeks better relations with Russia. However, publicly calling for an illegal Coup, is another matter entirely.

'Democratic Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen on Monday called for the “military folks” to save America from President Donald Trump after Trump’s much-criticized press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Where are our military folks? The Commander in Chief is in the hands of our enemy!” Cohen wrote on Twitter, using language suggestive of a military coup.'

Lib Media / Dems be like....

View attachment 205481

House Democrat Calls For ‘Military Folks’ To Stop Trump
Oh, horseshit. You guys are hallucinating conspiracies so bad these days that there is no sense left in any of yas.
My first thought, too, was the generals having a sit down with Trump and explaining what is actually going on. Not to go to war, but Trump respects the military. They might have a chance of getting it through that thick skull of his that Putin is playing him like a cheap banjo.
Nice try but you shouldn't defend a Congressman for calling for the violent overthrow of a POTUS.
Quote where he said that?
Here's a clue, dummy..."MILITARY".
Listen, ya fuckin' jerk, he wants the military to SAVE Trump, not overthrow him. I agree if anyone can get it through Trump's head what is actually going on, it is probably the generals. He respects the military more than any other group.
nope, military coup. he meant in the oval office, that isn't to save him. LOL. you know shit snowflake.

I STILL WANT A LINK TO THE MAN'S FULL STATEMENT. THAT IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK. OTHERWISE, THIS IS SIMPLY ANOTHER GARBAGE THREAD

I STILL WANT A LINK TO THE MAN'S FULL STATEMENT. THAT IS NOT TOO MUCH TO ASK. OTHERWISE, THIS IS SIMPLY ANOTHER GARBAGE THREAD
Rep-Cohen-Tweet.jpg

Basic Humanity supported Trump's submission to Putin yesterday.

That is siding with treason, yes.

'Democratic Tennessee Rep. Steve Cohen on Monday called for the “military folks” to save America from President Donald Trump after Trump’s much-criticized press conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Where are our military folks? The Commander in Chief is in the hands of our enemy!” Cohen wrote on Twitter, using language suggestive of a military coup.'

View attachment 205481

NOW that IS treason

It is NOT treason. Look what our so-called "commander-in-chief" as done. Now THIS is treason.
What did Trump do that was treason.
Asking the military to overthrow a duly elected President IS treason......100% match

Is the military our last line of defense against the madman in the Oval Office? I sincerely hope not, but the republicans in Congress have aided and abetted him instead of standing up to him. Cowards, all. It's scary to think the the Joint Chiefs are the only people who can stop this crazed individual and save our nation. The military, if patriotic, should refuse all orders from this man. What this rep said was not necessarily a reference to killing trump, but trump should be put in handcuffs and removed from the White House to a jail somewhere.
So you are openly advocating treason, committing the act of Sedition by calling for his illegal removal of office, as well.

After 3 years of failing to produce any evidence to support the lies told to you, that you have parroted, it was only a matter of time before the 'tolerant liberals' resorted to open sedition and treason to take over the WH they could not win with a proven criminal treasonous skank as their candidate forced down their throats by the DNC / Barry.

May you get visited by some feds eager to talk to you about what you are advocating / calling for.

He must be removed from office. I have already gone through this a hundred times.. A man who openly hates women, LGBTSk darker skinned folks, Islamic folks, and Americans all, must be removed from office. as un-American.A" man" who wishes to destroy generations of good will that the U.S. has built up with allied nations. Who snuggles up the our historic nemesis, the Russians. i have never advocated killing. I endorsed that this man be removed and incarcerated in jail. I just hope that the Joint Chiefs act for the best interests of the People of the United States and refuse to take orders from this madman. It may be that our last line of defense is the Joint Chiefs.
Not one item in your list of fake shit is real or true!
Your nothing but a lying fascist liberal-progressive fool!

Trumps private organization pays women and men for their abilities equally. He makes no question about race, gender, or sexual orientation... Yet you lie and make shit up...This is called SLANDER...

Even his Whitehouse staff is diverse with these people but you choose to be ignorant... People like you are why Trump Won because were tired of being lied to by idiots like you.

View attachment 205481

From what you quoted he is saying the Military should rescue trump from Putin. I disagree. trump's passport should just be revoked for throwing his allegience directly to Putin.
Reading Comprehension is obviously not your strong suit - Another victim of liberal public school failure.
you poor snowflake you.

View attachment 205481

From what you quoted he is saying the Military should rescue trump from Putin. I disagree. trump's passport should just be revoked for throwing his allegience directly to Putin.
Reading Comprehension is obviously not your strong suit - Another victim of liberal public school failure.
you poor snowflake you.
snowflake....."Snowflake as a politicized insult is typically used by those on the political right to insult those on the political left.[15] In an article from the Los Angeles Times, Jessica Roy says the alt-right in the United States pejoratively describes most liberals and those protesting against Donald Trump as "snowflakes", short for "special snowflake".[16] A 2017 article from Think Progress commented: "The insult expanded to encompass not just the young, but liberals of all ages; it became the epithet of choice for right-wingers to fling at anyone who could be accused of being too easily offended, too in need of "safe spaces, too fragile".[17] Jonathon Green, editor of "Green's Dictionary of Slang" points out snowflake is an unusual insult in that it calls someone weak and fragile without using misogynistic or homophobic references.[18]"

Snowflake (slang) - Wikipedia

View attachment 205481

Oh, horseshit. You guys are hallucinating conspiracies so bad these days that there is no sense left in any of yas.
My first thought, too, was the generals having a sit down with Trump and explaining what is actually going on. Not to go to war, but Trump respects the military. They might have a chance of getting it through that thick skull of his that Putin is playing him like a cheap banjo.
Nice try but you shouldn't defend a Congressman for calling for the violent overthrow of a POTUS.
Quote where he said that?
Here's a clue, dummy..."MILITARY".
Listen, ya fuckin' jerk, he wants the military to SAVE Trump, not overthrow him. I agree if anyone can get it through Trump's head what is actually going on, it is probably the generals. He respects the military more than any other group.
Yeah, I'm sure the same guy who told traitor Peter Strzok he deserved a Purple Heart for lying to Congress wants to "save Trump". You really are stupid if you think anybody buys your bullshit excuse for his seditious statement. Your hatred for our President has reduced you to a shit shoveling apologist for the communist left.

View attachment 205481

you poor snowflake you.

Coming from the person that posted this... "From what you quoted he is saying the Military should rescue trump from Putin. I disagree. trump's passport should just be revoked for throwing his allegience directly to Putin."

Forum List

Back