Was Obama Stupid? Or JustLying?

I think he thought Hillary was going to win! Why else would he deny Russia’s meddling?

Everyone raised the alarm when it was discovered Hillary was using an unsecured server? Democrats laughed! Where is the DNC server? Why can’t America know what’s on it?

I think he thought Hillary was going to win! Why else would he deny Russia’s meddling?

Everyone thought hilary was going to win, especially on the democrat side.... even the Russians...you don't give hilary 145 million dollars and then want Trump to win...

Everyone raised the alarm when it was discovered Hillary was using an unsecured server? Democrats laughed! Where is the DNC server? Why can’t America know what’s on it?

What kills me is that the public is expected to embrace the findings of the intelligence community but no one in intelligence ever examined the freaking server.

What a crock!

So Obama thought Iran was a big big foe then he gives them permission to make nukes and left behind American prisoners!

Obama said that America has a long tradition of coming together and having trust in our institutions. He said one way to weaken America was by betraying those traditions.

He also suggested that Trump was a whining bitch.

I can see his point.

Both +a Soros bitch.

If somebody is curious what happens to an American president who dares not to be a Deep State bi*ch, watch how Trump has been treated lately. Actually, every Deep State bi*ch like McCain, Brennan etc. is barking at Trump calling him "a traitor". But the fact is: they are traitors themselves, not Trump.

Last edited:
Obama was right in that video.

Maybe someone should show that to Trump, since he's still whining about not winning the popular vote and claiming it was voter fraud.

Maybe someone should show that to Trump, since he's still whining about not winning the popular vote and claiming it was voter fraud.
You are such a liar. Typical libtard!

Did Trump not claim that millions of illegals voted? Did he not whine about the popular vote?

I guess the history book Trump wrote for you must have conveniently left that out.

16A99468-3B57-448F-877E-2200D0074FB3.gif

Both +a Soros bitch.

If somebody is curious what happens to an American president who dares not to be a Deep State bi*ch, watch how Trump has been treated lately. Actually, every Deep State bi*ch like McCain, Brennan etc. is barking at Trump calling him "a traitor". But the fact is: they are traitors themselves, not Trump.

Did Trump not claim that millions of illegals voted? Did he not whine about the popular vote?

I guess the history book Trump wrote for you must have conveniently left that out.
I have no doubts that in the state of California millions of illegals did vote!

Forum List

Back