Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Yep. I'm feeling the love. The left's war on "hate"

Delaware County Church Vandalized With Abortion Rights Graffiti

swarthmore-church-graffiti.jpg

The message, “You do not have the right to decide how others lives [sic].” says nothing about "abortion", now does it.

The same could apply to, for example, this thread.
I didnt mention abortion either, now did I. Thanks for showing us all that you have no problem with leftist/ anti-Christian vandalism
How do we tell the difference between the fake Christians like Sarah Sanders and the real ones?

The message, “You do not have the right to decide how others lives [sic].” says nothing about "abortion", now does it.

I didnt mention abortion either, now did I. Thanks for showing us all that you have no problem with leftist/ anti-Christian vandalism
How do we tell the difference between the fake Christians like Sarah Sanders and the real ones?
Leftist VANDALISM is the topic.

Why do you not condemn it?

When will certain people learn that urinating in another person's yard will never make their own grass any greener?

God bless you and those who make up that church's congregation always!!!

Holly

Pretty amazing that they cannot distance themselves from destruction of private property as long as the victim is perceived as belonging to the right.

What's the sixth word in your link above?

Or did elves post that?

It's bad enough when you don't bother to read other people's posts. Here's a wag who doesn't even read his own.

Oh and I didn't mention anything about "leftist" or "anti-Christian" either, Elven Wood. You did that. And you know what --- neither did the graffiti mention it either.

Last edited:

Leftist VANDALISM is the topic.

Why do you not condemn it?

For one thing it's something you just pulled out of your ass.

You have info the police don't, and you're sitting on it?

Get it? "Sitting on it"? I kill me. :rofl:

It's sad that anyone did this. But, on the bright side, no murders or assaults, no bombs, no arson, no spray paint on brick walls.There have been too many attacks on houses of worship.

We must catch and punish all of the people who do this, not just if they are members of "the left." The right-wingers have done their share of similar harm.

Any news on whether the guy who threw molotov cocktails in a Chicago synagogue on Sunday has been caught?.

Forum List

Back