Criminal Left Vandalizes Church

Yep. I'm feeling the love. The left's war on "hate"

Delaware County Church Vandalized With Abortion Rights Graffiti

swarthmore-church-graffiti.jpg

Unfortunate.

Yep. I'm feeling the love. The left's war on "hate"

Delaware County Church Vandalized With Abortion Rights Graffiti

swarthmore-church-graffiti.jpg

The message, “You do not have the right to decide how others lives [sic].” says nothing about "abortion", now does it.

The same could apply to, for example, this thread.
I didnt mention abortion either, now did I. Thanks for showing us all that you have no problem with leftist/ anti-Christian vandalism
How do we tell the difference between the fake Christians like Sarah Sanders and the real ones?
Leftist VANDALISM is the topic.

Why do you not condemn it?

For one thing it's something you just pulled out of your ass.

You have info the police don't, and you're sitting on it?

Get it? "Sitting on it"? I kill me. :rofl:

To be fair, the article says: "the side of the church building was also hit again with the message “#ProChoice.” So I'm fairly certain right-wingers aren't the perps here.

The message, “You do not have the right to decide how others lives [sic].” says nothing about "abortion", now does it.

The same could apply to, for example, this thread.
I didnt mention abortion either, now did I. Thanks for showing us all that you have no problem with leftist/ anti-Christian vandalism
How do we tell the difference between the fake Christians like Sarah Sanders and the real ones?

To be fair, the article says: "the side of the church building was also hit again with the message “#ProChoice.” So I'm fairly certain right-wingers aren't the perps here.
What if they’re following the democrat template of hoax crimes?

The right doesn't do that. Is it really this hard to simply condemn vandalism? Each day I lose a little more respect for the tard left.

The right doesn't do that. Is it really this hard to simply condemn vandalism? Each day I lose a little more respect for the tard left.
I was being a little facetious.

Conspiracy theorists are even more useless than the PC crowd.

Forum List

Back