US war hero sgt. Derrick Miller released from Leavenworth prison

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The mom said she was thrilled to finally be getting her baby back. The parents of the civilian her “baby” murdered will never get to say that. All for absolutely nothing in the pointless mockery that was the Iraq war. What a travesty.

The parents probably cared more for their camel than they did their kid

For several years The Gateway Pundit has reported on the plight of Sgt. Derrick Miller who sits in prison for life in Leavenworth, Kansas.
VIDEO: US War Hero Sgt. Derrick Miller Released From Leavenworth Prison -- Wonderful News!

But nobody helped him , Obama didn't save his ass now did they no you mother fkrs listen to MSM GAWD DAM lies , chant hooray all the time when you stupid ass leftist have no idea how MSM gawd dam lies and to this day you pos idiots still don't see it or get it.

Jim Fuckety Hoft. :laugh2:

Still at it, because there's a sucker born every minuite.

You let us know when you come up with a legitimate source, Brighteyes.

For several years The Gateway Pundit has reported on the plight of Sgt. Derrick Miller who sits in prison for life in Leavenworth, Kansas.
VIDEO: US War Hero Sgt. Derrick Miller Released From Leavenworth Prison -- Wonderful News!
But nobody helped him , Obama didn't save his ass now did they no you mother fkrs listen to MSM GAWD DAM lies , chant hooray all the time when you stupid ass leftist have no idea how MSM gawd dam lies and to this day you pos idiots still don't see it or get it.

Amazing how we treat our combat heroes. A guy in custody tries to go for the Sargent's weapon and gets shot dead. Instead of a commendation, he gets Leavenworth?

Sit down, loudmouth

National Guardsman released from Fort Leavenworth after eight years

Oh you mean something like the New Yawk times? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Or maybe msnbc?? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Maybe like cnn??? bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Do you not realize that 'legitimate news source' is in essence a oxymoron?

Anyhow who do you consider a legitmate news source pray tell?....I guranteeeee absolutely guranteeeeeee I can shred them faster than you can say what a dipshit u b...hehheh

Glad he's free. I read the story and there are all kinds of questions about his military trial.

The guy killed a civilian. Big whoop. That civilian tried to grab his gun.

I'd have shot him myself.

When is Trump going to release prisoners of the drug war in the USA?

I guess you missed the new crime legislation that Congress passed and Trump signed!

Do you have your goal to be the biggest dumbass on this message board above your bathroom mirror?
He did not release all prisoners, are you always a dickhead there admiral or are you working up to leaving the academy of cuckolds??

I guess you missed the new crime legislation that Congress passed and Trump signed!

Do you have your goal to be the biggest dumbass on this message board above your bathroom mirror?
He did not release all prisoners, are you always a dickhead there admiral or are you working up to leaving the academy of cuckolds??

Why would he do a stupid thing like that? Oh, that's right! You think it would be a great idea to let El Chapo and the rest of the violent drug lords and their minions out into the world with no punishment! Great idea! You get right on helping them appeal their cases.

Why would he do a stupid thing like that? Oh, that's right! You think it would be a great idea to let El Chapo and the rest of the violent drug lords and their minions out into the world with no punishment! Great idea! You get right on helping them appeal their cases.
Well if you can pardon killers then it should be no problem to let out a few killers who are not from the military.

Well if you can pardon killers then it should be no problem to let out a few killers who are not from the military.

Once again, you prove your ignorance. Please quote where I have supported any such actions.

You cannot! Thus, you are a dumbass!

Forum List

Back