Crimes You Don't Hear About

Originally posted by Big D
ANY problems blacks have is the fault of whites, blacks are not responcable for there behaviour, the problem is whites did not raise blacks correctly.

The dogma has logical consequences that are profoundly important. If blacks, for example, are equal to whites in every way, what accounts for their poverty, criminality, and dissipation? Since any theory of racial differences has been outlawed, the only possible explanation for black failure is white racism. And since blacks are markedly poor, crime-prone, and dissipated, America must be racked with pervasive racism. Nothing else could be keeping them in such an abject state.

All public discourse on race today is locked into this rigid logic. Any explanation for black failure that does not depend on white wickedness threatens to veer off into the forbidden territory of racial differences. Thus, even if today's whites can find in their hearts no desire to oppress blacks, yesterday's whites must have oppressed them. If whites do not consciously oppress blacks, they must oppress them Unconsciously. If no obviously racist individuals can be identified, then societal institutions must be racist. Or, since blacks are failing so terribly in America, there simply must be millions of white people we do not know about, who are working day and night to keep blacks in misery. The dogma of racial equality leaves no room for an explanation of black failure that is not, in some fashion, an indictment of white people.

The logical consequences of this are clear. Since we are required to believe that the only explanation for non-white failure is white racism, every time a non-white is poor, commits a crime, goes on welfare, or takes drugs, white society stands accused of yet another act of racism. All failure or misbehavior by non-whites is standing proof that white society is riddled with hatred and bigotry. For precisely so long as non-whites fail to succeed in life at exactly the same level as whites, whites will be, by definition, thwarting and oppressing them. This obligatory pattern of thinking leads to strange conclusions. First of all, racism is a sin that is thought to be committed almost exclusively by white people. Indeed, a black congressman from Chicago, Gus Savage, and Coleman Young, the black mayor of Detroit, have argued that only white people can be racist. Likewise, in 1987, the affirmative action officer of the State Insurance Fund of New York issued a company pamphlet in which she explained that all whites are racist and that only whites can be racist. How else could the plight of blacks be explained without flirting with the possibility of racial inequality?

Basically true, with the exception that there are racist Blacks also.

Hey Evil no link, I think it needs to be deleted.

Originally posted by OCA
Basically true, with the exception that there are racist Blacks also.

Hey Evil no link, I think it needs to be deleted.
If whites can control blacks to the point that it ruined the lives of all blacks all over the world, that would in itself make whites superior.

I do love the fact that aids is killing so many blacks, be cause so many blacks are worthless. I have never told my friend that, but he does know how I feel about the majority of blacks. Do you know where I live? I bet you think Sun Valley Id is another backwoods town.

Well lets see you said you live in Sandpoint and unless you were lying Sun Valley is way south, by my calculations at least a couple hours so no you have zero to do with Sun Valley. Haven't heard of any skinhead compounds or white seperatists or members of The Order in Sun Valley but there are a hell of a lot of them in your neck of the woods or has Hayden Lakes gotten a bad rap?

If whites can control blacks to the point that it ruined the lives of all blacks all over the world, that would in itself make whites superior.

All over the world? No. Just the lazy whites back in the 16, 17 and 1800's who wouldn't do their own work screwed over the Blacks here. Really if it wasn't for those lazy whites you'd have nothing to complain about today. WOW then you would have to face your own shortcomings rather than blame them on someone else, wouldn't that be scary? Face it, you're an open book.

Originally posted by OCA
Well lets see you said you live in Sandpoint and unless you were lying Sun Valley is way south, by my calculations at least a couple hours so no you have zero to do with Sun Valley. Haven't heard of any skinhead compounds or white seperatists or members of The Order in Sun Valley but there are a hell of a lot of them in your neck of the woods or has Hayden Lakes gotten a bad rap?
Yes I live in Sandpoint rated the number 1 small town in America:

Sandpoint basks in spotlight
Printer-Friendly Version

National magazine stories prompt mountain of calls about homes in North Idaho ski city

Sandpoint, which counts on good snow years at Schweitzer Mountain Resort’s ski area to help drive its economy, is receiving a blizzard of business from recreation-home buyers after Sunset magazine covered the Idaho city in a glistening story in its January issue.

The attention has strengthened demand for homes in the picturesque lake-side community, where prices are up, inventory is down, and houses are selling quickly, says Margie Stevens, owner and broker of Sommerfeld Realty and the broker at Sandpoint.com Real Estate, a Web-based real estate business.

“We had a great year last year, especially in waterfront—waterfront was crazy,” Stevens says. “As soon as January hit, we had record visits to our Web site. It’s been over 100,000 visits—not hits. The visits have been from people all over the nation.”
http://www.spokanejournal.com/index.php?id=article&sub=1907

Yes I live in Sandpoint rated the number 1 small town in America:

Sandpoint basks in spotlight
Printer-Friendly Version

National magazine stories prompt mountain of calls about homes in North Idaho ski city

Sandpoint, which counts on good snow years at Schweitzer Mountain Resort’s ski area to help drive its economy, is receiving a blizzard of business from recreation-home buyers after Sunset magazine covered the Idaho city in a glistening story in its January issue.

The attention has strengthened demand for homes in the picturesque lake-side community, where prices are up, inventory is down, and houses are selling quickly, says Margie Stevens, owner and broker of Sommerfeld Realty and the broker at Sandpoint.com Real Estate, a Web-based real estate business.

“We had a great year last year, especially in waterfront—waterfront was crazy,” Stevens says. “As soon as January hit, we had record visits to our Web site. It’s been over 100,000 visits—not hits. The visits have been from people all over the nation.”
http://www.spokanejournal.com/index.php?id=article&sub=1907

Just one catch, they prefer you to be white and racist although they will double the price on property and sell to minorities. Yeah real Americana there:rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
Just one catch, they prefer you to be white and racist although they will double the price on property and sell to minorities. Yeah real Americana there:rolleyes:
Double the price? they better not sell to them at all.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hey Big, I have a bit of a problematic black living cross the way from me! My property value is what then? would it be wrong to sell to another one now?
To me it's worthless, what city do you live in Mr Evil?

Hey Big, I live in Jersey but not to sure I want to expose my actual location. you know I have alot of fans here!:D

Hell though you just said my house was worthless! that was not very nice! I like my little pad here, it's quite cozy! and here is something that you may not be aware of that makes it nice having this type of neighbor! I live with very good security. I mean my road is patrolled like 24-7, and I know should I need the police I look no further then accross the street or at my local Dunkin Donuts! Man, now how can you call that worthless! that's priceless my brother!:D
Now come on Mr Evil, I just said to me it is worthless.

But like they say "one man's trash is another man's treasure"

Big, ya know I was just starting to give you some respect albeit just a little and you gotta go insult me like that! Wassup with that? My town is certainly interracial to say the least, are you saying that you have nothing but whites in your neighborhood!
Better have nuff respect to give me an honest answer to ya bastard!

Sorry Evil, but I don't know of very many nice places at all in New Jersey.... White, black, green or yellow..... (just razzin ya!)

Big, ya know I was just starting to give you some respect albeit just a little and you gotta go insult me like that! Wassup with that? My town is certainly interracial to say the least, are you saying that you have nothing but whites in your neighborhood!
Better have nuff respect to give me an honest answer to ya bastard!
Races in Sandpoint:

White Non-Hispanic (94.6%)
Hispanic (2.5%)
American Indian (2.1%)
Two or more races (1.7%)

http://www.city-data.com/city/Sandpoint-Idaho.html

To me it's worthless, what city do you live in Mr Evil?

On what basis did Big D conclude that the place was WORTHLESS? I think that he was told only that there was a Black in the area. Wow. I thought that Big D was racist and prejudicial and presumptive, but this is simply unacceptable.

Mr. Evil - Unless the agreement in your purchase arrangement that allowed you to buy the house says otherwise, I think that you should be free to sell your house to whomever you like and at whatever price is agreeable.

What up Big, no reply? bet you got that little black dude holding the lantern on you front lawn dont ya?

Yeah...you betcha he's got a porch-monkey. He needs to be outed to his Aryan Brotherhood buddies.

What up Big, no reply? bet you got that little black dude holding the lantern on you front lawn dont ya?
No, but I do have a color TV.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Yeah...you betcha he's got a porch-monkey. He needs to be outed to his Aryan Brotherhood buddies.
Ya, nice place you live there bully.

A 13-year-old Caucasian girl was brutally attacked by a mob of black and Hispanic teen-agers in what appears to be a racially motivated "hate crime" committed in honor of "Beat Up a White Kid Day," reports the Cleveland Plain Dealer.

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33108

Originally posted by OCA
Hey Pale you know who put the liquor store on every corner and the crack and herded the Blacks into the ghetto? Thats right, the U.S. Government.

Think that people just have the money to start up their own businesses in the ghetto? No. They get government loans and the government, especially Demos have a vested interest in keeping the minority community especially Blacks intoxicated and uneducated, its called votes. How do you think the Demos had congress for some 40 odd years? The CIA had deals with the Contras, Noriega and Pablo Escobar early on that allowed easy entry of cocaine and then later crack cocaine into the country, chiefly the urban areas. Man and we as whites wonder why Blacks are pissed. They've been getting the short end of the stick for centuries. About the laziness, i'd say that runs in all races as I know some lazy white people also.

I pretty much agree with the all of this post OCA. Up until the part about why blacks are pissed. See I don't think they are pissed. They like things just the way they are. They like A.A., quotas, welfare, government subsidized housing, and if they don't get what they want, just stand back and cry "racists". Hell man, they've got the white man over the barrel in a way. But when you look at it like you did in the first part of your post, they "SHOULD" be pissed. Because the message we're giving them with all the "special treatment" is, THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD AS ANYONE ELSE, AND THEY CAN'T DO WHAT WE DO UNLESS THEY HAVE *HELP*. Now if I was a black man trying to prove that I was as capable as any other man on earth, I'd take absolute offense to that. But they don't. They like it. They like "something for nothing", and yes, it's the government that's conditioned them into thinking that way.

About the laziness. I wasn't speaking about ALL blacks. But I was speaking about the ones that I had the unfortunate experience of having to work with, and yes, THEY WE'RE LAZY! Now whether of not that's a fair cross section of black work ethics may be open to debate. It was just my experience.

Because the message we're giving them with all the "special treatment" is, THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD AS ANYONE ELSE, AND THEY CAN'T DO WHAT WE DO UNLESS THEY HAVE *HELP*. Now if I was a black man trying to prove that I was as capable as any other man on earth, I'd take absolute offense to that. But they don't. They like it.

Look at Ken Hamblin: http://www.hamblin.com/
Look at Larry Elder: http://www.larryelder.com/

There are some outspoken Blacks who do not support "special treatment".

Originally posted by mattskramer
Because the message we're giving them with all the "special treatment" is, THEY'RE NOT AS GOOD AS ANYONE ELSE, AND THEY CAN'T DO WHAT WE DO UNLESS THEY HAVE *HELP*. Now if I was a black man trying to prove that I was as capable as any other man on earth, I'd take absolute offense to that. But they don't. They like it.

Look at Ken Hamblin: http://www.hamblin.com/
Look at Larry Elder: http://www.larryelder.com/

There are some outspoken Blacks who do not support "special treatment".

I know that. I was generalizing. Sorry.

It still holds a lot of truth.

Forum List

Back